Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

http://notiziein.it/2014/04/15/x-factor-8-giudici-mika-morgan-nina-zilli-ed-rapper/

Just found this article: they mention as possible judges Nina Zilli and one rapper (Fedez, who joint the auditions last year, or Fabri Fibra)

Apparently Simona Ventura switches to another talent show (Italia's got talent), Morgan has confirmed his participation and Elio has left the show.

I don't know if these info are reliable, anyway, mainly because of the bits about Morgan (this web site is the one and only information source confirming he'll be a part of XF 8, while he is usually quite controversial about the whole matter until the very last minute)

http://notiziein.it/2014/04/15/x-factor-8-giudici-mika-morgan-nina-zilli-ed-rapper/

Just found this article: they mention as possible judges Nina Zilli and one rapper (Fedez, who joint the auditions last year, or Fabri Fibra)

Ha, a singer I know :naughty:

Apparently Simona Ventura switches to another talent show (Italia's got talent), Morgan has confirmed his participation and Elio has left the show.

I don't know if these info are reliable, anyway, mainly because of the bits about Morgan (this web site is the one and only information source confirming he'll be a part of XF 8, while he is usually quite controversial about the whole matter until the very last minute)

This article doesn't seem to be very reliable. But if it's true I would welcome Nina Zilli instead of Simona and Morgan again :thumb_yello:

I'm not going to watch X Factor, so I should be banned from posting in this thread but I think both Morgan and Simona are lacking in irony, they may be good at winning but I find them quite boring and predictable

As far as new judge's name are concerned we could start a new poll, probably the whole Sanremo Festival playlist of the last ten years will be mentioned before the auditions eventually begin

We were terrified..

The translation of the comment under the video:

On December 13 , 2013, immediately after the final at the Mediolanum Forum , you began to ask: " But Mika... will be in XF next year ?? " . We have always said that we would have communicated in due course ... and at a distance of four months we can finally say it : Mika will return to sit at the table of the jury of X Factor !

Last year Mika has been shown to have great experience, sensitivity and desire to get into the game. He learned Italian in record time managing to keep up with the other judges with his jokes and genuine fun . His musical knowledge has brought a wave of internationalism to the show , making the audience discover songs belonging to the culture of other countries. Did you see him sing, dance , get angry and emotioned. It was a strict teacher but also an elder brother to rely on. Mika, what's in store this year? One thing is certain : spaccherà ! (=he will breake everything!)

If you want to subcribe in 2014 edition of X Factor, just fill out the form to this address or call the number 0423 . 402 300 if you have between 16 and 18 years old.

The translation of the Mika's video:

Hello guys! For the second year I will be a judge of XF!

They gave me a message for you to read (he has a paper in his hand) ... but they wrote this message so big ... because apparently I'm an old man...with old eyes ...

But what I'm looking for? I'm looking for a bit of everything ... mainly, I am looking for originality, determination, strength, experience ... but also singers with no experience...

we want to look at a bit of everything ... and even at all styles: jazz, pop, rock, rap, hip hop .. a bit of everything ... but we're looking for something different.

I look forward to meet you at the auditions.

So... subscribe you on xfactor.sky.it!

Ciao!

he speaks italian very very well!!!

THanks for translation !

Here the translation of the entire interview

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4002231&postcount=224

Thanks for the translation, I'm learning italian language without dictionary either books, thanks to italian Mikafans all over the world, I like italian language

:blush-anim-cl: Io sto imparando italiano

It seems to me or Mika talks very fast italian language ?

:thumb_yello:

Edited by Maqui

....It seems to me or Mika talks very fast italian language ? :thumb_yello:

Mika speaks Italian very well and without any accent ... in his last videos it seems even better than before... :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the translation, I'm learning italian language without dictionary either books, thanks to italian Mikafans all over the world, I like italian language

:blush-anim-cl: Io sto imparando italiano

It seems to me or Mika talks very fast italian language ?

:thumb_yello:

I'm learning too. It's fun but challenging. I found an amazing app that has helped me so much.

Mika speaks Italian very well and without any accent ... in his last videos it seems even better than before... :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the info, ! I'm so happy for this he is so versatile ! I feel Mika's our friend he's so adorable !

:huglove:

Grazie per la tua informazione, Io sto imparando passo dopo passo italiano

:thumb_yello: Mi piace il italiano :blush-anim-cl:

I'm learning too. It's fun but challenging. I found an amazing app that has helped me so much.

Oh ! Really ? So good, If you don't mind Could you say me name of this app ? and is for Apple ? Windows or Android ? jaja I use different webpages to help me ! Cause I didn't find an unique webpage where exists dictionary verbs or grammar. Have you encountered a webpage to help me understand more ? Thanks !

:wink2:

Oh ! Really ? So good, If you don't mind Could you say me name of this app ? and is for Apple ? Windows or Android ? jaja I use different webpages to help me ! Cause I didn't find an unique webpage where exists dictionary verbs or grammar. Have you encountered a webpage to help me understand more ? Thanks !

:wink2:

I use an android tablet, and the app is called Duolingo. It's very helpful. It makes you think in different ways, and even makes it fun. And it's even free!

I use an android tablet, and the app is called Duolingo. It's very helpful. It makes you think in different ways, and even makes it fun. And it's even free!

Thanks, for the info

:thumb_yello: We're a great family Mikafandom

Sounds like one to look up when my phone isn't sucking up memory!

What do you think, should we open an ,,italiano" / ,,learning Italian" thread for sharing tips and asking questions as we have some learners here? I really like the threads for English and French.

Bere, you have already joint the Italian thread so you know that a lot of people are willing to help! If you are going to open a specific thread, you can count on me for Italian mother tongue support :wink2: