Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 44m

! @GIRACKENDJI 'papa coach'! Mais tu plaisante! J'ai pas 50 ans!

Retweeted by MIKA official

KENDJI OFFICIEL ‏@GIRACKENDJI 47m

Ce soir on se détend en famille avec @mikasounds, notre "papa" coach préféré ! #TeamMika #thevoice pic.twitter.com/yeeGGeKGbN

BlXdjQjCEAAwlqE_zps1bf7aec0.jpg

of course not :teehee:

I'm mad at him! 50 is too old uh??? :aah:

Starting to feel an ageist vibe here -- first they don't want anyone over 35 at that EPCC show and now this! :sneaky2:

:lmfao:

Ce soir on se détend en famille avec @mikasounds, notre "papa" coach préféré ! #TeamMika #thevoice pic.twitter.com/yeeGGeKGbN

Was hoping the circus visit was something to do with a future project. Something everyone could enjoy, I guess not then :emot-sad:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2m

Watching a report on the S Korea ferry sinking. My heart goes out to all those people waiting for unaccounted relatives. Deeply sad to watch

:sad:

From Caroline @caroosavoie 4h

AUJOURD'HUI on a fait du cirque et c'était FOU @GIRACKENDJI @mikasounds @FloDeLavega @JeremyFrerot @ElodieMartelet ?

BlXzi42CAAEqeH9.jpg

"Stiamo cercando la prossima grande star di XFactor Italia. Forse sei proprio tu..."

We are looking for the next big star of XF Italy. You may be the one.

I may be wrong cause I'm new. But here's my thought: it doesn't sound spontaneous. In italian, at least.

It seems an ad. Well, it is an ad.

So here's my question: did he use his twitter account to do such things back in the day? Did he say stuff like this during the last XF?

I need to know a little bit of Mika history now. I have to figure it out.

And, less important: why XF need him to recruit people for XF castings? I suppose there are plenty. Or not?

Is that a hype?

Maybe someone of XF's staff emailed him this and he pasted to his twitter account. He has already sent other "professional" tweet in french for the voice, as well...

I think that right now X Factor is starting to put in the air that its machine is moving... To hold the attention high.

*****Mika with OSM 2015 - Update on Fan tickets!*****As we told you last month, we have managed to secure a special Fanclub allocation of 50 tickets per night in the FRONT ROWS of the audience! The 2 shows are in February 2015, so a little way off yet… Tickets go on sale to the*general public on Monday 28th April, details to follow. Our FAN PRESALE will go on sale on Friday 25th!There will be tickets available through Mika Fanclub and more tickets through Facebook… We'll post up full info next week with times, links etc, so watch this space!

I may be wrong cause I'm new. But here's my thought: it doesn't sound spontaneous. In italian, at least.

It seems an ad. Well, it is an ad. .

I think he just shared the spot together with some official text. It seems to be copied text of the inscribing campaign the shared video is part of, the tweets and texts are all like that.

Edited by DerMoment1608

"Stiamo cercando la prossima grande star di XFactor Italia. Forse sei proprio tu..."

We are looking for the next big star of XF Italy. You may be the one.

Is that a hype?

I don't know what it is, but it made me feel sad. Why, Mika, why?

(Yeah, I know he's supposed to do it as the job requires it, still I find it sad) :mikasweat:

I don't know what it is, but it made me feel sad. Why, Mika, why?

(Yeah, I know he's supposed to do it as the job requires it, still I find it sad) :mikasweat:

What is the problem with the tweet? :blink: And I mean this as a real question, not in a "defend Mika" way. What is wrong with doing a spot for the inscribing campaign and sharing it on his twitter if you are a judge?

What is the problem with the tweet? :blink: And I mean this as a real question, not in a "defend Mika" way. What is wrong with doing a spot for the inscribing campaign and sharing it on his twitter if you are a judge?

I have no problem with sharing the spot, I was referring to the sentence that's written in the tweet. It's a just a plain, cold commercial phrase copied and paste, with that kind of phoney words you can hear only in an ad. It felt strange when I read it on his Twitter :annoyed_h4h: Not a big deal, it's just what I thought. :fisch:

Edited by Log lady

I didn't say I have a problem with that, I don't, it just made me feel sad when I read it, 'cause it's a just a plain, cold commercial phrase copied and paste, with that kind of phony words you can hear only in a spot. Not a big deal, it's just what I thought. :fisch:

Thanks for explaining :thumb_yello: I just thought I didn't see something because of two posts regarding the tweet :wink2: (I don't like the pompous word choice they are using, either, by the way :aah:)

Thanks for explaining :thumb_yello: I just thought I didn't see something because of two posts regarding the tweet :wink2: (I don't like the pompous word choice they are using, either, by the way :aah:)

I also edited the post because I felt I didn't explain myself well enough :naughty: I spent the whole day at the airport and now my head feels dizzy :doh: Glad you understood my delirium :aah:

I agree with you. It's part of the job he's doing.

Did someone call Mika, "Papa Coach"? If they did, that's so sweet.

I agree with you. It's part of the job he's doing.

Did someone call Mika, "Papa Coach"? If they did, that's so sweet.

Yes! One member of his team :wink2:

KENDJI OFFICIEL ‏@GIRACKENDJI Apr 16

our "papa" coach favorite :naughty: