Hi everyone~

HwangYeonhee

Hi everyone!

I have no idea why I didn't join the fanclub sooner, given that I first heard about it a couple of years ago, but here I am!

My name is Fanny (I am aware of the nasty meaning it can take for British people, so feel free to call me with any nickname you'd prefer instead! ^^), I'm French and I'll turn 22 in a few months.

I fell in love with Mika's unique world and music right from the first time I heard Relax, Take It Easy in 2007, and though a lot of my own musical tastes have changed over the years, I still love Mika and all his quirks just as much.

I'm a French student born in France and majoring in English and Korean (only a few weeks left until graduation! The pressure... xD), I have studied Japanese in the past too, maths hate me, I love chocolate and reading, and I'm really short.

I'm a real introvert in real life, so I don't know any Mika fan around me, and that's probably also the reason why I haven't joined the fanclub before now that i think about it, but the idea of fitting in a community sharing the same love definitely sounds appealing enough to take a leap of faith. :)

I don't really know what else to say, so if anything piques your curiosity, please feel free to ask, I promise I won't bite and I will be extremely happy to answer!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, Fanacious F!

(There. You have a new nickname.)

I'm one of the old ladies of the group, have daughters around your age. One of them is a Mika fan too, but not here in the FC. I joined just recently too, so always glad to see others who enjoy his music!

Good luck with graduation! What are your plans for life afterward?

Bienvenue (re!) à toi Fanny! Je sais que tu as trouvé le chemin des Francophones car tu y as posté. Sache que je suis là si tu as besoin d'un coup de main.

Ne t'inquiète pas, il y a d'autres Fanny ici (Fouchonneret ou Pinkcell29 par exemple mais ce sont des mamans très occupées en ce moment qui restent fans de Mika ;)

J'aime le chocolat et lire et déteste les maths comme toi!

Les langues m'intéressent aussi. Je n'ai jamais étduié les langues Asiatiques cependant. Pas mal d'étudiants s'y sont mis ces dernières années... influence des Mangas?

Wow, thank you all for the warm welcome messages, I didn't expect that! It makes me feel all fuzzy :)

@Kezza : I'm not entirely sure yet, but I think I might just take up a graduate course for another two years before leaving university for good and looking for a job. I just love being a student ^^ Right now I'm considering a research master program on linguistics.

@macboll : Les mangas ont bien influencé mon intérêt pour le japonais en partie, mais en fait, comme mes deux parents sont vietnamiens (même si je suis née à Paris), je suis tombée dans les langues asiatiques quand j'étais petite, pour ainsi dire ^^ Le coréen, ça s'est fait par pure curiosité en fait. Je ne sais pas si je me sens de taille à affronter d'autres langues asiatiques comme le mandarin par contre xD

@DutchAnnie : Yes, my username is indeed Korean, Hwang being the romanization of my surname and Yeonhee being the Korean name which I was given by a Korean friend when I went to Seoul for a student exchange program ^^

@Silver : How nice! I'll be sure to check it out, I'm sure it'll turn very helpful ^^

Hi everyone!

I have no idea why I didn't join the fanclub sooner, given that I first heard about it a couple of years ago, but here I am!

My name is Fanny (I am aware of the nasty meaning it can take for British people, so feel free to call me with any nickname you'd prefer instead! ^^), I'm French and I'll turn 22 in a few months.

I fell in love with Mika's unique world and music right from the first time I heard Relax, Take It Easy in 2007, and though a lot of my own musical tastes have changed over the years, I still love Mika and all his quirks just as much.

I'm a French student born in France and majoring in English and Korean (only a few weeks left until graduation! The pressure... xD), I have studied Japanese in the past too, maths hate me, I love chocolate and reading, and I'm really short.

I'm a real introvert in real life, so I don't know any Mika fan around me, and that's probably also the reason why I haven't joined the fanclub before now that i think about it, but the idea of fitting in a community sharing the same love definitely sounds appealing enough to take a leap of faith. :)

I don't really know what else to say, so if anything piques your curiosity, please feel free to ask, I promise I won't bite and I will be extremely happy to answer!

hello :)

I'm Angy

I 'm also new site, and you're the first person i do welcome you!

I am Italian so do not pay attention to the errors, I studied French for three years (but I'm a landslide)

What is one of your favorite songs from Mika?

PS. Who doesn't like chocolate ?

-.-

hahaha

@DutchAnnie : Yes, my username is indeed Korean, Hwang being the romanization of my surname and Yeonhee being the Korean name which I was given by a Korean friend when I went to Seoul for a student exchange program ^^

Thanks for the explanation. :thumb_yello:

hello :)

I'm Angy

I 'm also new site, and you're the first person i do welcome you!

I am Italian so do not pay attention to the errors, I studied French for three years (but I'm a landslide)

What is one of your favorite songs from Mika?

PS. Who doesn't like chocolate ?

-.-

hahaha

Hi there Angy~

Thank you for your warm welcome :)

I would love to learn Italian one day!

It's difficult to choose only one favorite out of all of Mika's songs, since I like them all, but the one with which I feel the closest personally speaking would probably be I See You. How about you?

Hi there Angy~

Thank you for your warm welcome :)

I would love to learn Italian one day!

It's difficult to choose only one favorite out of all of Mika's songs, since I like them all, but the one with which I feel the closest personally speaking would probably be I See You. How about you?

: D Prego :D

You can not choose a song, you're right

"I see you" is beautiful, a song that makes me communovere is his version of Heroes, I love Grace Kelly, Ring Ring .... okay, I love them all!

I hate math, study art, and I live on an island Capri: D

Wow, thank you all for the warm welcome messages, I didn't expect that! It makes me feel all fuzzy :)

@Kezza : I'm not entirely sure yet, but I think I might just take up a graduate course for another two years before leaving university for good and looking for a job. I just love being a student ^^ Right now I'm considering a research master program on linguistics.

@macboll : Les mangas ont bien influencé mon intérêt pour le japonais en partie, mais en fait, comme mes deux parents sont vietnamiens (même si je suis née à Paris), je suis tombée dans les langues asiatiques quand j'étais petite, pour ainsi dire ^^ Le coréen, ça s'est fait par pure curiosité en fait. Je ne sais pas si je me sens de taille à affronter d'autres langues asiatiques comme le mandarin par contre xD

@Silver : How nice! I'll be sure to check it out, I'm sure it'll turn very helpful ^^

Hi! Welcome to MFC

Your name is so so typical Korean girl's name, not usually given for Foreigners as it's not easy to pronunciate for you... unlike my name :naughty:

the