Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Supermika...

willywonka

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I want to know how he gets so much air in there! Does L. put springs in the soles?

He is REAL Astro Boy, don't you know it ?

He has Jet engines of the foots, flying in the air at a maximum Mach 5. Flying up to Mach 20 in outer space !!:thumb_yello:

tumblr_lfibzgjbPN1qcr7fqo1_500.gif

I want to know how he gets so much air in there! Does L. put springs in the soles?

:naughty: As you know MIKA can be lifted above the earth, just by a thread in a balloon - and fly weightless in the space, just by " a little bit of love" ( Happy Ending video ) :wub2: Imagine how much energy and power his fans create, and transfer, in front of him during his concerts !!! :wub2::mikadas:

Love,love

me

:naughty: As you know MIKA can be lifted above the earth, just by a thread in a balloon - and fly weightless in the space, just by " a little bit of love" ( Happy Ending video ) :wub2: Imagine how much energy and power his fans create, and transfer, in front of him during his concerts !!! :wub2::mikadas:

Love,love

me

He makes me feel SO fat.

As tall as he is, and as slender as he is... of COURSE that balloon can take him away!...

His actual weight is less than mine, at 5'5" and *cough* pounds.

I'm gettin' back in shape for Montreal, that's all there is to it.

He makes me feel SO fat.

As tall as he is, and as slender as he is... of COURSE that balloon can take him away!...

His actual weight is less than mine, at 5'5" and *cough* pounds.

I'm gettin' back in shape for Montreal, that's all there is to it.

:naughty: I'm quite sure you're great, in every way - and I look forward to meet you, and all the other MFCers, in Montreal in Febr. -15 :wub2:

And after these three very special gigs with our MIKA, I suppose we will all feel "weightless" - and fly back home - "on the wings of love" :wub2:

Btw, I see some people already have booked their flights! :thumb_yello: I think I'll soon do the same, and also take a look back at early comments, with good advices from our Canadian friends, for where to stay etc. :teehee:

Love,love

me

:naughty: I'm quite sure you're great, in every way - and I look forward to meet you, and all the other MFCers, in Montreal in Febr. -15 :wub2:

And after these three very special gigs with our MIKA, I suppose we will all feel "weightless" - and fly back home - "on the wings of love" :wub2:

Btw, I see some people already have booked their flights! :thumb_yello: I think I'll soon do the same, and also take a look back at early comments, with good advices from our Canadian friends, for where to stay etc. :teehee:

Love,love

me

Oh, I'm not too bad... I just have dealt with so many health issues over the last few years, I want my strength and my body back. I don't care that I'm almost 50 (three weeks to go!). I want to be able to do as I used to, and I am determined that I will.

I can only make it to two, unless something magical happens between now and then. Like a real live job! But it's a bit difficult to explain to a boss that you need a week off in February to see somebody in concert, so if asked, I'm explaining it's a family commitment... because so many of my friends in the MFC world are, indeed, like family to me, after only a few months...