Meanwhile there is stillsome that don't....sadly Lady Gaga has now started to charge to meet her..but you get a phhoto etc for free

oh well,least Fun. aren't doing it :mf_rosetinted:

but it's all about money these days so that's why...

I'm sorry to hear :huh:

That's why I feel it's so wrong the artist actors etc would have been nothing without their fans, making their fans pay to get a photo, autograph etc. makes me sick.

That's why I feel it's so wrong the artist actors etc would have been nothing without their fans, making their fans pay to get a photo, autograph etc. makes me sick.

She never used to but i suspect it isn't her making the decision to,maybe her like record label,management or whatever :aah:

the thing is its a bit silly cos she still ppicks out people to go backstage just some ppl are making it more sure by buying those meet and greets

Today I realised that a lot of actors and artist charge for their autographs, a lot of money. Call me naive but I'd never thought people would do that :shocked: makes me feel sick.

i was thinking about this one day. it makes me even more grateful that Mika doesn't charge :wub2:

Kathleen Turner once said she owed her fans nothing.

I never watched her in another movie after that.

We are the ones who buy your product, we are the ones whose purchases make the increases in your salaries justifiable, and you owe us NOTHING?

:badword: OFF.

We are the ones who buy your product, we are the ones whose purchases make the increases in your salaries justifiable, and you owe us NOTHING?

That's terrible. Where does she think all her money is coming from? :doh:

Please ignore me when I go cry in the corner because of these freaking math homeworks :mf_rosetinted: jfc I'm gonna quit high school after six months.

:naughty: But really, if you need help just ask and I'll try my best :wink2:

That's terrible. Where does she think all her money is coming from? :doh:

Agree, I hope she has no fans left and will lose all her money so she can activate her brain cells again and stop being an egocentric jerk.

People like her makes me so mad, seriously what do you even think with? A statement like that is just so egocentric and awfully done to her fans, the ones who have always been there. The ones who buy her movies, go to the theatre the ones who look up to you and wants to be with you. :badword: idiot

i was thinking about this one day. it makes me even more grateful that Mika doesn't charge :wub2:

Me to :blush-anim-cl: But if he ever does he will lose me as a fan. :mf_rosetinted:

She never used to but i suspect it isn't her making the decision to,maybe her like record label,management or whatever :aah:

the thing is its a bit silly cos she still ppicks out people to go backstage just some ppl are making it more sure by buying those meet and greets

yeah but still it's quite egoistic.

Ah okay so you buy a ticket to be sure to meet her, that I think is quite okay since she can't take all her fans backstage. So the ones who can pay get a ticket but she also picks out some random fans who do not have the money. :thumb_yello:

Hiya, all...

Sitting in a cafe', accessing net, have received the worst service EVER, and just want to scream at someone. Cold breakfast and not nearly enough coffee. Poorest customer service ever, even now that the rush is over.

Hey, I just wanted to say I wish everybody who is starting school tomorrow a successful school year. And yeah-I wish august would be loooooonger...:(

And also it's raining here and I'm supposed to be sleeping bu I can't because of my fear of thunder haha :)

Edited by dreams

• 2 weeks later...
:naughty: It's super creepy :aah: Imagine having them living in your house :aah:

This :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]uJ3IQmUMf9c[/YOUTUBE]

Been nostalgic all day watching childhood tv series intros :aah:

What the hell? That's the freakiest thing I've seen all year, and I've seen a LOT of things this year.

I'm sorry guys! I still don't have internet. I"m working on it. :aah:

No worries' date=' right now I have like no time at all :aah:

But hope you'll have Internet soon!

What the hell? That's the freakiest thing I've seen all year, and I've seen a LOT of things this year.

I know, a lot of the finnish TV shows I saw when I was little was pretty scary though :aah:

No worries, right now I have like no time at all :aah:

But hope you'll have Internet soon!

I know, a lot of the finnish TV shows I saw when I was little was pretty scary though :aah:

Yeah, and I have school which takes up a lot of time, too. :aah:

children's shows are just weird in general, I think. :aah::aah:

Ditto - not that I'm involved in the tinychat, but still. No Net sucks.

It does. :c The internet is pretty much everything.

Np Grace :wink2:

YOU GUYS. I'M GOING TO SEE SWEENEY TODD. i'M SO PUMPED RN

Yeah' date=' and I have school which takes up a lot of time, too. :aah:

children's shows are just weird in general, I think. :aah::aah:

It does. :c The internet is pretty much everything.

YOU GUYS. I'M GOING TO SEE SWEENEY TODD. i'M SO PUMPED RN[/quote']

wut

said Sweeney Todd I am here:mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah! The Virginia Opera is putting on a performance. It's expensive, but there's no way I'm not going. No way at all. :naughty: I'm so excited, I've always wanted to have a part in that play so I pretty much have it memorized by now. :excite: