• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello people, school is out for me on Thursday and stuff. Currently enjoying Mika's new single too :fisch:

And as I have mentioned before I miss talking to y'all all the fricking time. :crybaby:

Tell me about it! And Cecil' date=' Jeffrey and Joseph are all perfect human beings and i need to meet them. I wanna go to one of their live shows but they're always either nowhere near me or sold out oops :aah:[/quote']

SAME, they're never anywhere near me either but I hope that changes once I go to college in NY in august :aah: but seriously they are perfect

SAME, they're never anywhere near me either but I hope that changes once I go to college in NY in august :aah: but seriously they are perfect

Yeah but I have a related question: Are you pro-Hiram McDaniels or pro-Faceless Old Woman? New York is snazzy. I was supposed to go up there a few times, once to see Wicked and once to go to a concert, and both times my plans fell out. :< I want to visit there.

@Lilasko: I actually really love the fault in our stars, better than what I expected it to be!

:thumb_yello: Going to see the movie at cinema soon, hopefully. I actually don't know if I want to see it since movies based on book almost never ever are as good as the books, and with that logic the fault in our stars movie won't be that great :aah:

Btw, if anyone remember which I doubt they do, here's that Sherlock video I made last year but I couldn't show you. Now finally youtube has allowed me to publish it so here it is. I'm actually very proud of it :teehee:even though I keep thinking Sony will sue me and I'll end up in jail or something for publishing online :aah: The quality sucks though.

[YOUTUBE]bc-UyD9ORcU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Lilasko

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah but I have a related question: Are you pro-Hiram McDaniels or pro-Faceless Old Woman? New York is snazzy. I was supposed to go up there a few times' date=' once to see Wicked and once to go to a concert, and both times my plans fell out. :< I want to visit there.[/quote']

I mean for the sake of diversity Hiram would be good as a five-headed-dragon mayor but the FOW appeals so much more. Although I can't say that now with the new episode out now:naughty: What about you? Aw that's sad, I hate when stuff like that happens. Hopefully that plan is fulfilled in the near future.:thumb_yello:

HAI!!! C: I havent talked to you in forever! :hug:

I know, I'm sorry I have to come here more often!

Oi, guys. If any of you come here within the next two hours, come here http://tinychat.com/1gj0b9 :das:

Annu :hug: I haven't talked to you in forever. How are you?

I wanna do a giant tinychat sesh will all of you :aah:

That would be amazing! We need to decide a date or something :naughty:

I know, I miss all of you :crybaby::tears:

And I know right, :naughty: But honestly we should totally do that :biggrin2: Gotta get the gang together again ahaha :aah:

And I know right, :naughty: But honestly we should totally do that :biggrin2: Gotta get the gang together again ahaha :aah:

I agree with that date thing. :naughty:

Hannaaaaa :hug::hug: I'm good, how about you my neighbour? :teehee::huglove:

So i just wasn't here,ok. Good day all

Emma how are you? :huglove:

Me too :cry:

Absolutely! What about the 10th of August? :naughty:

I agree with that date thing. :naughty:

Hannaaaaa :hug::hug: I'm good, how about you my neighbour? :teehee::huglove:

Yay! :hi5:

I'm great :teehee: Except the fact that the on week I wasn't home the weather in Sweden has been exceptionally warm. Like literally the only thing they said on BBC was " I'm sorry to say this again but we have to talk about the weather in Scandinavia. It's exceptional warm there right now over 30 degrees, it's very unusual" :crybaby:

Emma how are you? :huglove:

Me too :cry:

Absolutely! What about the 10th of August? :naughty:

Yay! :hi5:

I'm great :teehee: Except the fact that the on week I wasn't home the weather in Sweden has been exceptionally warm. Like literally the only thing they said on BBC was " I'm sorry to say this again but we have to talk about the weather in Scandinavia. It's exceptional warm there right now over 30 degrees, it's very unusual" :crybaby:

Okay! :biggrin2: August 10th it is :teehee:

And you all can't forget about it either lol :aah:

~~PSA~~

Okay, hey guys. Basically, I've had a little back and forth with Hanna via Tumblr, and the group TinyChat thing that she and Rach had been talking about can totally happen, if people are willing to show up. However, we may have to change the date because Xenia really wants to be there, but she'll be out of town until the 18th with limited internet access. If any of the summer-of-2012 veterans (or anyone else for that matter, the more the merrier) come around and see this, is there any way we can work out a date after the 18th that will be good for everyone? It's been so long since we did a TC. ~ :hug:

I mean for the sake of diversity Hiram would be good as a five-headed-dragon mayor but the FOW appeals so much more. Although I can't say that now with the new episode out now:naughty: What about you? Aw that's sad, I hate when stuff like that happens. Hopefully that plan is fulfilled in the near future.:thumb_yello:

Well, if I remember correctly, Hiram McDaniels ate a man. However, FOW is just plain creepy. So I cast my vote for Hiram. :mf_rosetinted: Yeah! Optimism, dude. I gotta keep it up. :)