MIKA @ Webster Hall, New York City: 4 May 2015

dcdeb

Well Guylaine I understand your concerns, but the thing is I will have the nuit blanche AFTER the show not before!..and i will try to sleep a little bit on the way back in the longggg GreyHound bus lol :naughty: lol ladies that's all i can do for myself otherwise my budget will broke, not because of this one, but for my other things coming.. I will even need a new passport for Marseille(cause of the French rules that wants a passport still valuable 3 months after the last day of trip!) etc.. that's why. don't worry.. and Vive Mika!:mikalove: the king as I know..:mikadas:

i guess i'm different. If i can't afford a place to lay my head for a few hours, then it really means i shouldn't be going. Mika or no Mika.

I'd save all my money for the other concert and put more aside to enjoy that one.

to each his own

i was also talking about other people thinking of doing the same thing, not just you.

• Like 1

Dany, the staten island ferry leaves from down at the tip of manhattan. We'd have to take the subway to get there, but the subway runs all night like the ferry. It's free and the 45-minute ride goes from manhattan to staten island, you get a really good view of the city skyline and it looks like it goes pretty near the statue of liberty.

Despite going to NYC 4 times i've only seen the statue of liberty as a tiny green smudge from my friend's sister's apartment window in brooklyn, so i'm kinda looking forward to this.

are people going to roam the streets of NY for the "love" of Mika?

seriously?? :blink:

we are talking about NY people... not St John Newfoundland! :doh:

find yourself a cheap hostel room if need be, but think safety first!

i remember a fan who stayed up all night for a concert & when it was time for the concert, she may as well have been a zombie!

she was so tired, she didn't even enjoy it!

After the LPR gig in 2013 i went & hung out in the NYC bus station til we left for DC at about 4am. I didnt sleep for like 38 hours straight and i was a-okay. Thank you caffeine! Most work nights i only get 3-4 hours of sleep anyway. :teehee: At least this time my sister will be with me the first night. And it's not like we'll be out the entire night, we'll stop in places to grab a bite & tidy ourselves up & change clothes, etc.

:mikacool:

it's gonna be a Mikadventure!

Dany, the staten island ferry leaves from down at the tip of manhattan. We'd have to take the subway to get there, but the subway runs all night like the ferry. It's free and the 45-minute ride goes from manhattan to staten island, you get a really good view of the city skyline and it looks like it goes pretty near the statue of liberty.

Despite going to NYC 4 times i've only seen the statue of liberty as a tiny green smudge from my friend's sister's apartment window in brooklyn, so i'm kinda looking forward to this.

After the LPR gig in 2013 i went & hung out in the NYC bus station til we left for DC at about 4am. I didnt sleep for like 38 hours straight and i was a-okay. Thank you caffeine! Most work nights i only get 3-4 hours of sleep anyway. :teehee: At least this time my sister will be with me the first night. And it's not like we'll be out the entire night, we'll stop in places to grab a bite & tidy ourselves up & change clothes, etc.

Ok, so while i was making lunch just now i realized i forgot about a little thing called weather :aah:

I don't see a need to stay in a hostel the first night anyway even if the weather's a bit crap, but i might after the second gig. Not so much to sleep there, i tend not to sleep much post-Mika gigs anyway, but as a place to hang out, keep stuff, clean up, etc. And maybe then i could leave on a later train, it would be nice to get out and explore the city a bit (in the day time). Hmmmm I need to discuss it with my peeps.

:thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl::wink2: thank you so much! By those simple words you encourage me again girl!..yes should not be such a big deal to attend a show and come back hehehe again i'll sleep on the bus way back.. and sure i will think about your tip about the staten Island Ferry..:thumb_yello::naughty: God bless..:wink2:

:thumb_yello::wub2:WHOOT! WHOOT! ANOTHER GREAT GOOD NEWS FOR ME!.. One of my friend (close from Montreal) and his husband going to the show are gonna bring me to Webstar Hall by car finally!:naughty::thumb_yello: thank God no need for autocar bus no more..for the rest Que sera sera what ever will be will be LOL even with no hotel..:naughty: it is gonna be the best time and my friends are there.. See you there guys alos.. :thumb_yello::mikalove::mikacool::mikadas:

Just a week and a day away! :excite:

This is just a reminder to everyone -- even if you RSVP'd before, you'll need to do it again since we've moved the site. The calendar didn't transfer properly.

Just visit May 4 on the calendar here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/13-mika-webster-hall-new-york-city-4-may-2015/

And let us know you'll be there! Can't wait to see everyone! :boing:

what time do you think people will start to get in line? can't wait to see you there!

I'm wondering the same thing! I'm gonna shoot for at least a couple hours before doors. Last time I lined up for a Mika show I got to the venue about 3.5 hours before doors and was at the foot of the stage for the show! Definitely not trying to wait all day though, I want to have time to eat and enjoy the city!

I'm wondering the same thing! I'm gonna shoot for at least a couple hours before doors. Last time I lined up for a Mika show I got to the venue about 3.5 hours before doors and was at the foot of the stage for the show! Definitely not trying to wait all day though, I want to have time to eat and enjoy the city!

I sort of wanna be there to see him walk in, but it would be such a long wait! Guess 3 hours before is good enough :) I'll go take a look at around 1 though

so happy I got to see some of you before the show yesterday (brooklyn)!!! I wasn't feeling well after the show ended, so I couldnt stay after to say hello to more of you. But I will be at webster hall tonight!!! Can't wait to see everyone!!!!!

Hello! :D

What time do you all plan to get to the venue? CAN'T WAITTTTT

I can't make it until doors open. I'm stuck at work today. But I'll try to find everyone after the show! Or say hi to everyone if I still see you mfcers queueing when I get in the area!

I can't make it until doors open. I'm stuck at work today. But I'll try to find everyone after the show! Or say hi to everyone if I still see you mfcers queueing when I get in the area!

I'm wondering is people are already there, I can't go until around 5 because of school and hw :(

Looking forwards to meet you guys!