MIKA at FESTIVAL JARDINS DE PEDRALBES, BARCELONA: 10 July 2015

dcdeb

11084296_10152865914918040_1076870483278

Mika will be playing at FESTIVAL JARDINS DE PEDRALBES, BARCELONA. Tickets on sale from http://tinyurl.com/p953h7k

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/25-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Edited by mari62
adding RSVP link
  • Like 1

New article:

El cantante Mika cerrará el Festival Jardines de Pedralbes

El artista británico-libanés se suma a un cartel que incluye también a Bob Dylan, Pet Shop Boys y Paul Weller

http://www.abc.es/catalunya/disfruta/20150327/abci-cantante-mika-cerrara-festival-201503271302.html

El cantante y compositor británico-libanés Michael Holbrook Penniman, Jr., conocido por su nombre artístico de Mika, es la última incorporación al Festival Jardines de Pedralbes, que el lunes presentó una programaciónencabezada por Bob Dylan, Paul Weller y Pet Shop Boys, entre otros.

Mika, que cerrará el festival el 10 de julio, presentará en Barcelona su cuarto álbum, del que acaba de adelantar el single «Talk About You». El cantante, dueño de un falsete imposible, se dio a conocer en 2007 con «Life In Cartoon Motion» y desde entonces ha alternado el éxito masivo con su labor de jurado en el programa Factor X de Italia y en el «reality» francés The Voice, además de colaborar con Swatch y Valentino.

OMG! :aah:

It has been a very big and beautiful surprise to me. A real gig, no quequing, seated, front row, relaxing and enjoying the best artist on earth and with a very good fellowship, sister and friends. :wub2:

Some pics from the venue :wink2:

Auditori_frontal.jpg

Auditori1.jpg

1402263493250.jpg

Auditori_2_1.jpg

OMG! :aah:

It has been a very big and beautiful surprise to me. A real gig, no quequing, seated, front row, relaxing and enjoying the best artist on earth and with a very good fellowship, sister and friends. :wub2:

Some pics from the venue :wink2:

Auditori_frontal.jpg

Auditori1.jpg

1402263493250.jpg

Auditori_2_1.jpg

Looks awesome!

Thanks,Alba,for these beautiful pics! :huglove: The place looks fantastic!! :wub2:

I couldnt afford the gigs in Montreal but this is a little reward to me :wub2: The same happend in 2013 with that canceled gig in Marsella, few days later he announced a special gig in Barcelona...I still believe in magic :fairy:

And Mika just tweeted :wub2:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 13m13 minutes ago

Confirmat nou Festival a Barcelona, Ens veiem aviat!

Confirmado nuevo festival en Barcelona. ¡Nos vemos pronto!

http://tinyurl.com/p953h7k

I couldnt afford the gigs in Montreal but this is a little reward to me :wub2: The same happend in 2013 with that canceled gig in Marsella, few days later he announced a special gig in Barcelona...I still believe in magic :fairy:

And Mika just tweeted :wub2:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 13m13 minutes ago

Confirmat nou Festival a Barcelona, Ens veiem aviat!

Confirmado nuevo festival en Barcelona. ¡Nos vemos pronto!

http://tinyurl.com/p953h7k

:thumb_yello: Amazing - sooo happy for you, and everybody else, who can enjoy MIKA in this "paradise" !!:huglove: OMG - it looks fantastic - I'm sure it will be a real summer adventure!! :wub2::mikadas:

Love,love

me

These pics are great and I´m so happy I will go to this gig even if I don´t know how it happened :fisch:. Someone talked me into it ( but I think only few words were necessary ). And now I´m so looking forward to it.....

Thanks a lot for the pics! It´s a cool/chic place.

I´m so happy too, above all for those who couldn´t make Montreal. It´s really a pleasure can enjoy gigs like that.

I´m sure it´s gonna be a magic night.

Spain was looking forward something like this long time ago.

I know it can't compares with Montreal but I think it will be a very special, magic night and one of the best Mika's gigs I've ever been. :wub2:

So happy there are two dates in Spain - for the moment... :blush-anim-cl:

Hummm...do you know something that we dont? :fisch:

OMG the venue is open! I hope there will be the weather better than in Salamanca!

July, summer. This is Barcelona, mediterranean, Salamanca is on the other side of Spain, different weather.:wink2:

Of course not, Alba. But you never know. Those Vodafone gigs, for example, were totally unexpected... :wink2:

I know, Laura, I was kiding :huglove: Yes, those gigs were nice and a very special surprise. :wub2:

What a wonderful way to spend a Friday night in Barcelona!!

Ok, I chose it for the seated venue, BUT how could we assist at a Mika concert ON A DAMN'D SEAT??

:dance_man:

It's a question for Montreal people :aah: