And the Winner of the AMAZING Golden Ticket Is...

dcdeb

I have a question.

In the highly unlikely event that Karla doesn't claim the prize, what will happen?

wow, Rose, that's possibile (hope not for Karla of course!)...I'm curious too now :aah:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a question.

In the highly unlikely event that Karla doesn't claim the prize, what will happen?

what kind of event would prevent her not claim her prize?

i mean, it's not like it's a picked date, she has lots of time to claim it.

:dunno:

what kind of event would prevent her not claim her prize?

i mean, it's not like it's a picked date, she has lots of time to claim it.

:dunno:

True, but sometimes in raffles, people don't think they'll win, and don't bother checking back.

I did say in the highly unlikely event that it would happen, but sometimes these things do.

True, but sometimes in raffles, people don't think they'll win, and don't bother checking back.

I did say in the highly unlikely event that it would happen, but sometimes these things do.

well, we have her contact info Rose, so she'll know for sure

I have a question.

fecking chancer :roftl: go & see madge this year instead ya mad stalker !

oops congrats Karla where ever you may be !

Edited by scg
cause im nuts

A report from a gig... some photos. Will we see these? Will be even though one comment here? Or will all on the zeros as it is now?

That is the million dollar question that is on EVERYONE'S minds!!! :biggrin2:

I guess we will soon find out!!! :aah:

Congratulations to her. For a person who is registered for only 3 days on MFC, she is lucky. But not sure to see this person over here one day. I hope I'm wrong:boxed:

I'm not jalouse because I had no chance to win because I never have chance with any competition :naughty: I had number 1 and 2, not helping too:roftl:

But the thing that is disturbing is that on MFC normally for entering a competition we must to be register since a certain date because it's a door open to people who just want to do competition and not participate to MFC life:sneaky2: And for this contest it was not the same rules I think that MFC win ghostly members.

That is the million dollar question that is on EVERYONE'S minds!!! :biggrin2:

I guess we will soon find out!!! :aah:

Do not be afraid to say out loud that hurts. I do not mind the win. If I won, I would have refused it anyway. But I want to know how to host a meeting. This is our common holiday. I thought that ours...

And for this contest it was not the same rules I think that MFC win ghostly members.

Despite the wording they kept using on Mika's FB, this was not a competition. It was a fundraising drive and we wanted to raise as much funds as possible for HEMS by opening it up to everyone. We needed them to become members of MFC so we could keep track of everyone and get in touch with them if they won.

Everyone who participated donated money to MFC's fundraising drive to support London's Air Ambulance, which is the important thing. :thumb_yello: