Hi everyone!

alecs_89

Hello! This site is HUGE! And I'm trying to understand properly how it works. But first I'd like to say hi to everybody and introduce myself! My name is Alessandra, I'm almost 25 years old and I'm from Italy. I'm a brandnew Mika's fan, I discovered his music slightly less than one year ago. I used to think that I was so unlucky because I didn't find him before, but then I realized that it was the right time and right place, because in a different period of my life his music wouldn't have meant so much to me. I've met some wonderful fans on Twitter, and that's why I decided to join this community! That's it for now!

A special thanks to Katrin who introduced me to her friends, I adore you Kuzco!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! This site is HUGE! And I'm trying to understand properly how it works. But first I'd like to say hi to everybody and introduce myself! My name is Alessandra, I'm almost 25 years old and I'm from Italy. I'm a brandnew Mika's fan, I discovered his music slightly less than one year ago. I used to think that I was so unlucky because I didn't find him before, but then I realized that it was the right time and right place, because in a different period of my life his music wouldn't have meant so much to me. I've met some wonderful fans on Twitter, and that's why I decided to join this community! That's it for now!

A special thanks to Katrin who introduced me to her friends, I adore you Kuzco!

Ciao benvenuta :)

Welcome Alessandra, I love your sig line! I have a necklace that says MUSIC IS MY RELIGION, so I totally get you!

Thanks Kezza! It's a quote by Jared Leto and it really sums up my relationship with music! :)

• 2 weeks later...