On Saturday Paolo was in Rome and the concert was broadcast in streaming on Italian Radio.

Here's the audio, you can both listen + download :wink2:

mp3 236 Mb http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ds7fag9r01eevcz/Paolo+Nutini+Roma+19.7.2014.mp3

aiff 1 Gb http://www.mediafire.com/listen/2ac5wc9qhdvwsnb/Paolo+Nutini+Roma+19.7.2014.aiff

I haven't edited the file deleting the news breaks, in order not to compromise audio quality.

Enjoy!

Edited by mari62

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Saturday Paolo was in Rome and the concert was broadcast in streaming on Italian Radio.

Here's the audio, you can both listen + download :wink2:

mp3 236 Mb http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ds7fag9r01eevcz/Paolo+Nutini+Roma+19.7.2014.mp3

aiff 1 Gb http://www.mediafire.com/listen/2ac5wc9qhdvwsnb/Paolo+Nutini+Roma+19.7.2014.aiff

I haven't edited the file deleting the news breaks, in order not to compromise audio quality.

Enjoy!

Thanks, Mari, that's fabulous! :thumb_yello:

I've been listening to the Rome gig -it's the very first time that I listen to his music- and I must say WOW!! I think I'm hooked :swoon:

what an amazing artist, I couldn't stop listening, I got goosebumps and he makes me feel good, I can feel a positive vibe :wub2:

I also love his peculiar accent, it's Scottish, ain't it?

I've been listening to the Rome gig -it's the very first time that I listen to his music- and I must say WOW!! I think I'm hooked :swoon:

what an amazing artist, I couldn't stop listening, I got goosebumps and he makes me feel good, I can feel a positive vibe :wub2:

I also love his peculiar accent, it's Scottish, ain't it?

Thanks Mari. I will listen tonight. :flowers2:

Yes Paolo has a very strong Glasgow accent. Can you even understand him? I've seen Americans interview him and they haven't got a clue what he's saying which is pretty funny. :naughty:

I've loved Paolo since day one (I discovered him about 6 months before Mika) but he has really progressed with this last album and his live performances. He's like a totally different person, in a good way. He was only 19 when his first album came out and I think it was a bit rough on him and his voice. A long break has really done wonders for him.

I'm glad you like him. I have a hard time convincing European pop fans to get on board. I guess he has more of an American sensibility in his music and it's not similar to really poppy stuff in the UK.

Thanks Mari. I will listen tonight. :flowers2:

Yes Paolo has a very strong Glasgow accent. Can you even understand him? I've seen Americans interview him and they haven't got a clue what he's saying which is pretty funny. :naughty:

I've loved Paolo since day one (I discovered him about 6 months before Mika) but he has really progressed with this last album and his live performances. He's like a totally different person, in a good way. He was only 19 when his first album came out and I think it was a bit rough on him and his voice. A long break has really done wonders for him.

I'm glad you like him. I have a hard time convincing European pop fans to get on board. I guess he has more of an American sensibility in his music and it's not similar to really poppy stuff in the UK.

strangely I could understand him pretty well, he didn't talk much during the concert though, I should listen to/watch some longer stuff i.e. interviews :naughty: