Hello

Anna Grey777

Recently I joined this site.I'm not going to write much.I would like to say that Mika's music help me in my life's very difficult period.When my father died.After this tragedy.I looking for the light.And I saw the light in Mika's music.His creations are spiritually beautiful and sweet.I've never seen Mika in live.But I am sure that is as warm as his songs.But I am sure that is as warm as his songs.I would tell her that her songs reflect her soul:Sad and childish and many others...

Thank you mika for all

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Anna, welcome to the group!

Many of us have had Mika's music touch us in a very personal way, "the light" has pulled us through. It's a wonderful experience, one I have had as well.

Recently I joined this site.I'm not going to write much.I would like to say that Mika's music help me in my life's very difficult period.When my father died.After this tragedy.I looking for the light.And I saw the light in Mika's music.His creations are spiritually beautiful and sweet.I've never seen Mika in live.But I am sure that is as warm as his songs.But I am sure that is as warm as his songs.I would tell her that her songs reflect her soul:Sad and childish and many others...

Thank you mika for all

Welcome to MFC Anna :huglove:

Many of us have similar stories with Mika's music and songs :wub2:

And you're right he's as warm as his songs :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...