Montreal - Travel Plans and Discussions

Treasa

I think so too. I'm sure there's plenty more we could be doing in Montreal on that night. :wink2:

Particularly as we are going to be doing the same thing for three nights of our trip :naughty:

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will make the plan next month since I hope it will be quiter.. or I hope so

I have to choose London or Paris in Europe or NY as change since there is no direct fly to Quebec from Milano

:mf_rosetinted:

You're right, there are not direct flights to Montreal in the winter. When my daughter went to Italy last year, they transited through Frankfurt. Maybe you could have a look at that option.

Hm, from Germany are some, for me realtive cause I have to fly from Düsseldorf and fly on on from Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Istanbul or I drive with bus or train to Frankfort and fly from there, other options I looked up make no sense for me, to expensive,... Also cheap is no offer but for that I save money since month

Still hammering out details here. If I am able to make it, I would be more than willing to share lodging expenses with another member or more!

Hello! I steel have my extra ticket for the first show (10th). I already post in the thread for extra tickets a while a go without succes. It's really good tickets, 3th row (CC) and I sell them the same price In had paid. If you know someone...

Ok here we go, I'll update everything here. If I disturb the discussion I'm sorry ! :blush-anim-cl:

First night :

milady: AA-11, AA-13

mellody: AA-15

BangBangLou: AA-8

Zimwana: AA-18

Alie: BB-10, BB-12, BB-14

DutchAnnie: BB-16, BB-18

Sarik31: BB-20

Rachie_B: BB-9, BB-11, BB-13, BB-15

Cathouzouf: CC-6

Alireine: CC-8

cathblais: CC-14

Littlelady: A-11, A-13, A-15

Treasa: B-1

Buttonsloveu: B-3

Kath: B-5

mamiam: B-2

fanchon: B-??

Guylaine123: B-12

Nanou: B-14

Dcdeb: B-16

mine: F-23

Philippe60: F-25

MyEtoileMk: L-2

Ambroisette: M-??

Kezza: A2-10 (mezzanine)

PLAN OF THE VENUE FOR THE 1ST NIGHT

Second night:

Sandra00: AA-??

mellody: BB-3

Roxou123: BB-4, BB-6

MyEtoileMk: BB-8, BB-10

Guylaine123: BB-12

Alie: BB-14, BB-16

Sarik31: BB-24

tortuetetue: A-1, A-3

BangBangLou: A-2

cathblais: A-??

Treasa: B-8

Buttonsloveu: B-10

Kath: B-12

Littlelady: C-10, C-12

Graciosa : C-14

Cathouzouf: G-27

Alireine: G-29

Dcdeb: K-??

mine: M-12

Philippe60: M-14

mamiam: U-7

Miss_Kristal: V-15

Salura22: V-25

Kezza: A2-10 (mezzanine)

PLAN OF THE VENUE FOR THE 2ND NIGHT

Third night:

sarik31: AA-2

mine: AA-16

Philippe60: AA-18

Alireine: AA-17

Guylaine123: BB-1

Nanou: BB-3

Dcdeb: BB-5

Treasa: BB-2

Buttonsloveu: BB-4

Kath: BB-6

mellody: BB-24

Miss_Kristal: CC-5

milady: CC-??

mamiam: A-14

MyEtoileMk: B-1

DutchAnnie: E-28, E-30

Cathouzouf: C3-14 (balcony)

PLAN OF THE VENUE FOR THE 3RD NIGHT

Edited by Alie

It seems there will be a Mfcers invasion

I checked and AA24 so there will be a sort Sarik's zone

Really counting the day to meet you all .:huglove:

Great, don't know our seats numbers for the third night but was in the A area as well:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
Great work alie <3 really awsome of you. Dont forget us up in the balcony fellow mfcers <3 cheerin on up in the atmosphere <3 lmaoooo. CANT WAAAIIITT lmaooo

And Kezzanine on the Mezzanine! :naughty:

• 1 month later...

Totally random thought I had, but wondered what anyone would think...

Would the MFCers like to have a crazy pajama contest? I know we're all over the place, but there's this nifty gadget called a cell phone, and since we're a city wide fan club type sleepover/convention of sorts, with meetups and all that...

why not?

Would the MFCers like to have a crazy pajama contest? I know we're all over the place, but there's this nifty gadget called a cell phone, and since we're a city wide fan club type sleepover/convention of sorts, with meetups and all that...

why not?

Sounds cool but I couldn't make it. The "bad" part of being so close is... I'm going to school both days before going to the gigs. :sneaky2:

why not?

I have no wish to be a party pooper but would it not be a bit cold to be out in Pjs :blink::naughty:

No, seriously, I think the logistics may be a bit difficult, as everyone will probably be spread far and wide, rather than mostly in one hotel as in a convention. I guess if we are meeting up it would be in a restaurant or something?

I have no wish to be a party pooper but would it not be a bit cold to be out in Pjs :blink::naughty:

No, seriously, I think the logistics may be a bit difficult, as everyone will probably be spread far and wide, rather than mostly in one hotel as in a convention. I guess if we are meeting up it would be in a restaurant or something?

Most definetly...

Think it's still a bit early to plan but I have a few ideas in mind... Including a poutine introduction to everyone willing... :wink2:

Most definetly...

Think it's still a bit early to plan but I have a few ideas in mind... Including a poutine introduction to everyone willing... :wink2:

Great :thumb_yello:

But it's never too early to plan :wink2:

Most definetly...

I'm willing. :thumb_yello:

When you look at pics, poutine doesn't look like something you want to eat, so I'm really curious if it tastes as bad as it looks. :naughty: