Hello Mika fans

Ambroisette

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I discovered this fabulous site, so I think it's time to join you for real and introduce myself.

My name is Ambre, I'm 35 (hate to say that, so let's pretend I'm 25 :aah:), I live in Luxembourg since almost 2 years but I'm french and belgian.

Never lived in France though, only in Belgium where I was born.

I'm married and my husband loves Mika too, I kind of brainwashed him successfully. Proud of that ;)

I think I said almost everything about myself, I saw there is a section where I can explain how I've became a Mika fan, so I'll do that.

Hugssss and kissessss :huglove:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Ambre. That's a pretty name.

I recently came across some family history and found out that I have some Belgian ancestry. I was excited, because not many people can say that!

Anyhow, I hope you have a lot of fun here. Everyone is really nice. You should check out the Oldlings thread we talk about lots of interesting things. Some of it even about Mika:teehee:

My real name is Chris, by the way. But Ceebs is good too. I live in Wisconsin, two kids, husband. A new fan (7 months).

Helllo and welcome Ambre! :bye:

We have something in common: my sister's name is Ambra and hubby is also a Mika fan, just not like me, but he is :naughty:

I'm 51 (let's pretend I'm 41 :aah::naughty: )

Have fun on the forum!

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I discovered this fabulous site, so I think it's time to join you for real and introduce myself.

My name is Ambre, I'm 35 (hate to say that, so let's pretend I'm 25 :aah:), I live in Luxembourg since almost 2 years but I'm french and belgian.

Never lived in France though, only in Belgium where I was born.

I'm married and my husband loves Mika too, I kind of brainwashed him successfully. Proud of that ;)

I think I said almost everything about myself, I saw there is a section where I can explain how I've became a Mika fan, so I'll do that.

Hugssss and kissessss :huglove:

Bonjour Ambre! :bye: What a lovely name :wub2: Let's pretend I'm 30 (I've just celebrated my 40th bitrhday :fisch:). I'm Muriel and I'm French. I'm married too but didn't manage to brainwash my husband (well, he likes Mika's music, LICM in particular, and he saw him singing twice but that's all).

If you need help, you can contact me. I represent France for the MFC.

Here's the introductory message for the newbies:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=65

There's also a special thread over here, it's called the French speaking Thread, where you can meet Frenchies, Belgians, Canadians... Here's the link

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...27777&page=104

Have fun!

Awww, thank you everyone, that's a warm welcome!

Feels so nice :wub2:

Yes indeed, I already met a lot of you on Twitter (Cathouzouf who was kind enough to help me out with hotels in Montreal, Elwendin, Tiibet, Kezza and I may forget a few others, sorry) and I'm happy to see all of you you here.

Haha, I see that a lot of us like to pretend to be a few years younger, I'm not the only mad one :ash:

But I will check out the oldlings thread anyway :teehee:

Merci beaucoup Macboll, I will go introduce myself to the French speaking thread...

Sabine, I wasn't at the gig in Luxemburg, in fact I never went to a gig ever, I will see Mika for the first time in Montreal in february :naughty:

BUT I live just next to the Rockhall theater in Luxemburg, where Mika performed :thumb_yello:

Ceebs, do you know where in Belgium? Must be exciting to find out about your ancestors, would like to do that too.

Thank you again everyone for being so kind!!!