Hi everybody :)

Ju2517

I registered on this site a few months ago but I wasn't a active member until now. I spent months just reading all of you but didn't post. I finally decided to embark on the adventure.

I'll try to introduce myself quickly. My name is Justine, I'm 19 and live in France. I am a fan since I saw Mika in concert in Rouen on June 14th, 2013. It was really amazing.

I hope my english is not awful and will also introduce myself in french for the French speakers.

Have a good evening :)

Salut tout le monde :)

Je me suis enregistrée sur ce site il y a quelque temps maintenant mais je n'étais pas active jusqu'alors. J'ai finalement décidé de me lancer.

Je m'appelle Justine, j'ai 19 ans et je vis en France près de Rouen. Bien sûr je connaissais Mika depuis ses tout premiers tubes mais j'ai eu un réel coup de coeur lors du concert du 14 juin 2013 à Rouen. C'est ce jour que tout à commencé pour moi.

A bientôt et bonne soirée :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I registered on this site a few months ago but I wasn't a active member until now. I spent months just reading all of you but didn't post. I finally decided to embark on the adventure.

I'll try to introduce myself quickly. My name is Justine, I'm 19 and live in France. I am a fan since I saw Mika in concert in Rouen on June 14th, 2013. It was really amazing.

I hope my english is not awful and will also introduce myself in french for the French speakers.

Je me suis enregistrée sur ce site il y a quelque temps maintenant mais je n'étais pas active jusqu'alors. J'ai finalement décidé de me lancer.

Je m'appelle Justine, j'ai 19 ans et je vis en France près de Rouen. Bien sûr je connaissais Mika depuis ses tout premiers tubes mais j'ai eu un réel coup de coeur lors du concert du 14 juin 2013 à Rouen. C'est ce jour que tout à commencé pour moi.

Benvenue Justine! Je suis nouvelle, mais je me sent dejà partie de ce group! J'éspère le meme pour toi!

Welcome :thumb_yello: must have been great to see him live :wub2: have fun

Hi Justine, welcome to MFC!

My oldest daughter's middle name is Justine; she was named (that part, anyway) for one of my great-grandmother's down the line, who lived in the early 17th century.

Thank you very much everybody ! :)

Hi Justine! :wub2: We already know each other, right? :naughty:

Yes, and it's a pleasure Mélanie ! :huglove:

We know each other, right?

Yes, we follow each other on Twitter :wink2:

Hi Justine, welcome to MFC!

My oldest daughter's middle name is Justine; she was named (that part, anyway) for one of my great-grandmother's down the line, who lived in the early 17th century.

I didn't know my name was so old. Thanks for informing me. :)

Yep, she was Alsatian. And as Justin, the masculine version, it is even older!

"This was the name of several early saints including Justin Martyr, a Christian philosopher of the 2nd century who was beheaded in Rome. It was also borne by two Byzantine emperors."

Meanwhile, Kezza is a by-product of the way Brits make wordplay out of almost everything...

Hello Justine, welcome!

I'm one of the Dutch fans here. Am part of the (that's how Joan, Mika's mum, called us) mothere/daughter team from the Netherlands.

Hope you'll have a lot of fun, or rather, I know you'll have a lot of fun here!

Salut Justine, bienvenue!

I think we've met before, for The Voice? :wink2:

Merci Camille :) Tout à fait, on s'est déjà vu pendant les tournages de The Voice :wink2:

Hello Justine :bye:

Welcome to MFC :welcomeani:

Hello Justine, welcome!

I'm one of the Dutch fans here. Am part of the (that's how Joan, Mika's mum, called us) mothere/daughter team from the Netherlands.

Hope you'll have a lot of fun, or rather, I know you'll have a lot of fun here!

Thank you :)

Merci Denise ! :)

St Tropez, je n'y suis jamais allée mais la ville doit vraiment être magnifique. Tu as habité combien de temps en France ?

De rien :thumb_yello:

J'ai habitè en France pour 2/3 mois par an...parce-que nous avons une maison près de St Tropez (oui...très belle ville! J'adore la mer :blush-anim-cl:)..

A Paris j'ai étudié et j'ai fait des concerts..(je chante!)

Salut ^^