England???

Mika-fan7

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if mikas doing anything in the UK in the near future :blush-anim-cl:

I have never seen him live but I really, really want to :mikalove:

Or like signings etc???

Thanks

So far the only gigs are those in Montreal in february, all other we will see but you are not the only one longing for something in U.K:wink2:

I hope he will do something here soon, perhaps after his fourth album has been released. :pray:

Well he is rumoured to be touring next year, after the album has been released. However I can't see him doing a full UK tour so probably just one or two shows in London is all we can hope for.

If he had some chart success with a single or the album then things might be different.

Well he is rumoured to be touring next year, after the album has been released. However I can't see him doing a full UK tour so probably just one or two shows in London is all we can hope for.

If he had some chart success with a single or the album then things might be different.

Any chance to see him live would be amazing. :wub2:

I have a really good feeling about the album, but I think ultimately its success will come down to how well promoted it is. And so far we've not had much here in the UK...

Perhaps we will all just have to save up for plane tickets. :mf_rosetinted:

Any chance to see him live would be amazing. :wub2:

I have a really good feeling about the album, but I think ultimately its success will come down to how well promoted it is. And so far we've not had much here in the UK...

Perhaps we will all just have to save up for plane tickets. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah it would be great if he did tour even if it was just two shows in London :blush-anim-cl:c yeah I'm the same :wub2: there has not been much promotion for him over here :( maybe when it comes out there will be :mikalove:

Yeah it would be great if he did tour even if it was just two shows in London :blush-anim-cl:c yeah I'm the same :wub2: there has not been much promotion for him over here :( maybe when it comes out there will be :mikalove:

It has been my dream for a long time to see him live, so I will keep hoping. :crossed:

Either way, I know I will be thrilled when the fourth album is released, whenever that may be. The more I hear about it the more excited I feel.

• 1 month later...
It has been my dream for a long time to see him live, so I will keep hoping. :crossed:

Either way, I know I will be thrilled when the fourth album is released, whenever that may be. The more I hear about it the more excited I feel.

Yeah same I love boum boum boum but can't wait to hear the English songs!!!! :aah::thumb_yello:

Yeah same I love boum boum boum but can't wait to hear the English songs!!!! :aah::thumb_yello:

I'm actually a really big fan of Mika's French songs. My French isn't good, so I don't pick up on the little "mistakes" he sometimes makes. :teehee: I am glad that he will be releasing his new French songs on the UK/US versions of his fourth album. I've heard there will be three new ones (including BBB).

I'm actually a really big fan of Mika's French songs. My French isn't good, so I don't pick up on the little "mistakes" he sometimes makes. :teehee: I am glad that he will be releasing his new French songs on the UK/US versions of his fourth album. I've heard there will be three new ones (including BBB).

Ooh I am glad too! :huglove: love when he speaks french or Italian (or any foreign language!!! :teehee::aah:) yeah my french is not great so I decided to study German instead haha :naughty: but understand it roughly and love the language it just sounds so beautiful!! :aah::fisch:

I believe it's now 2 french songs on the album, i would be far happier if he would leave the English album as English, and just do an EP of french songs, they just don't interest me at all. They maybe a part of who Mika is, but they are not a part of me and why i became a fan of his music.

Ooh I am glad too! :huglove: love when he speaks french or Italian (or any foreign language!!! :teehee::aah:) yeah my french is not great so I decided to study German instead haha :naughty: but understand it roughly and love the language it just sounds so beautiful!! :aah::fisch:

Exactly, it's such a beautiful language to hear sung. "L'amour dans le mauvais temps" could send me to sleep.

I believe it's now 2 french songs on the album, i would be far happier if he would leave the English album as English, and just do an EP of french songs, they just don't interest me at all. They maybe a part of who Mika is, but they are not a part of me and why i became a fan of his music.

Ah, fair enough. I think most fans probably prefer his English songs. But I always think the most important thing for an artist is to do what they love, and what feels best for them. We will be getting both new French and English songs some time next year, so that is something we can all look forward to. :fisch: