Hi everybody!

_kawaii83

Hello! My name is Gaia, and I'm Italian. I first heard a MIKA's song (Relax, Take it easy) when I was about eight, but then I didn't heard him anymore. About two years ago, on December 2012, he sang Stardust with Chiara for the first time at XFactor Italy, and then I remembered how much I liked his music and him when I was younger. So, I've seen him twice, in Napoli, and I went to XFactor Bootcamp. I'm so happy to be here and to know new people. Sorry for my English mistakes <3 :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! My name is Gaia, and I'm Italian. I first heard a MIKA's song (Relax, Take it easy) when I was about eight, but then I didn't heard him anymore. About two years ago, on December 2012, he sang Stardust with Chiara for the first time at XFactor Italy, and then I remembered how much I liked his music and him when I was younger. So, I've seen him twice, in Napoli, and I went to XFactor Bootcamp. I'm so happy to be here and to know new people. Sorry for my English mistakes <3 :blush-anim-cl:

Hi :bye: Gaia :huglove:

Glad you decided to join MFC :thumb_yello:

Have a good time here sweetie :huglove:

And don't worry about your English, it's very good :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...

Ciao Gaia benvenuta! :bye:

Divertiti sul forum e vienici a trovare nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :wink2:

Speriamo di conoscerci presto ai concerti!

PS: non ti preoccupare per il tuo inglese, è ottimo :thumb_yello: