MIKA @ Belasco, Los Angeles, California: 6 May 2015

dcdeb

Mika will perform at the Belasco in LA on May 6, 2015.

The Belasco
1050 S Hill St, Los Angeles, California 90015

Tickets on sale NOW!

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

Edited by mari62
adding RSVP link

Is anyone else going by themselves and want to meet up?

Hey! Totally! I'm sure we can meet before the show/in line!

Anyways I'm super stoked for the show, and to see some of the SoCal fans (and beyond) that I havent seen in a whiiiile!! :group_hug:

OMG, I was talking about LA today and my brother says "Don't you think it's too soon to be going on another trip to see Mika? You just went to see him 2 months ago!" :shocked::blink::dunno: What? No, never. :naughty:

Edited by BangBangLou

Hey! Totally! I'm sure we can meet before the show/in line!

Anyways I'm super stoked for the show, and to see some of the SoCal fans (and beyond) that I havent seen in a whiiiile!! :group_hug:

OMG, I was talking about LA today and my brother says "Don't you think it's too soon to be going on another trip to see Mika? You just went to see him 2 months ago!" :shocked::blink::dunno: What? No, never. :naughty:

Haha when did you see him 2 months ago?? I'm from Texas so I've never had a chance to see MIKA before. Thankfully I'm doing an internship in LA and the timing is perfect! I used to be on these forums a lot a few years ago, but I don't know what's been going into the MIKA world lately- does he still stay afterwards and meet his fans?

Haha when did you see him 2 months ago?? I'm from Texas so I've never had a chance to see MIKA before. Thankfully I'm doing an internship in LA and the timing is perfect! I used to be on these forums a lot a few years ago, but I don't know what's been going into the MIKA world lately- does he still stay afterwards and meet his fans?

I went to the OSM shows in Montreal last. :thumb_yello:

Woo! First show for you! Exciting! And yea, he definitely still meets fans after shows if he is able to.

You know I'd love to join you, Lou, the timing on this one sucks all the way around from my chair!

Aaah I know. But next US tour --> :drunk_sing::cheers:

Do people still wear flashing hearts to Mika concerts?

Eh. Not really. I've honestly never seen them worn at all in the 7 years I've been going to shows. :dunno:

Hi there Aayame, I'll be going alone and I don't know LA at all so I'd love to meet up with you and anyone else willing to get together.

Hi there Aayame, I'll be going alone and I don't know LA at all so I'd love to meet up with you and anyone else willing to get together.

Yessss! We'll have a party in line. Where are you coming from?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone travelling solo and want to share a hotel room on May 6th?

I'll be arriving in LA on April 28th for a conference and I fly out on May 8th so if anyone wants to share a room for more than just one night please let me know, otherwise I'm looking for something closer to the venue for May 6th at least. If anyone already has a booking and is looking to lower costs by sharing then I'm happy to chat :)

The venue is relatively small...what time are you all going to start gathering in line?

I'm not sure if I should get there in the afternoon and plan to hang out all day, or...

Do people still wear flashing hearts to Mika concerts?

I haven't seen that in a very long time, but it'd definitely be a way to let people know you're an OG MIKA fan.

I have work till 5 so I'm going to head over right afterwards. That day do have a company field trip so maybe I'll be there earlier but idk when that will end. I wish I could hang around all day :(

@kat75 is this your first time in LA?

I have work till 5 so I'm going to head over right afterwards. That day do have a company field trip so maybe I'll be there earlier but idk when that will end. I wish I could hang around all day :(

@kat75 is this your first time in LA?

I visited LA the first time about 20+ years ago for a couple nights so this will be my second trip.  I'll be attending a conference for the first week and then I've extended my stay for a second week when I heard Mika would do a club style gig.  I've never seen Mika in this type of venue so I'm excited to experience the show :)

Hi, kat75 and Aayame! I'll be going by myself, too, so I'd love to meet up! I get out of work at 4, and am not sure when to head to the venue. I've never seen Mika at a concert before, so I'm SUPER PSYCHED about this!!

I'm going...and might have an extra ticket if anyone knows anyone that is interested ;)

woo! It'll be great to see yaa Sivan!   :bye:  :mf_boff:

I might have an extra ticket too when i find out about will call. I bought a ticket through the presale but then remembered what happened at The Fonda how presale/will-call wasn't available until doors....so i panicked and bought a printable ticket during the general sale. :doh:

Edited by BangBangLou

woo! It'll be great to see yaa Sivan!   :bye:  :mf_boff:

I might have an extra ticket too when i find out about will call. I bought a ticket through the presale but then remembered what happened at The Fonda how presale/will-call wasn't available until doors....so i panicked and bought a printable ticket during the general sale. :doh:

I thought about that too! hope it will be better this time.....

YOU GUYS. IT'S LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY!

I think it's finally starting to hit me. Years ago, in high school, I always wanted to make Mika something in case I ever went to one of his concerts. Now I'm going, but I don't have any of my supplies here :(

Woo 6 days away! Im heading down on Sunday and taking a mini vacation. ;)

Anyways, I'm excited for a full Mika show again!

After the symphony shows and the last US "acoustic" tour (even though great!), I'm looking forward to the full energy. And the new set looks great!

I haven't looked at the new set yet! I'm just listening to Mika nonstop these days. 

I'm debating whether to check out the new set and set list or just let it all be a surprise....

I was talking about the new stage set Mika posted on periscope/Instagram .

Setlist won't be known until Sunday, obviously. And I'm going to try and not peek at it after that in case he switches it up from past tours (not just new songs) After Sunday I'm going to avoid this place. Haha

Edited by BangBangLou