World Reps thread

I'm in panic :aah: I don't see my World Rep picture in my signature anymore :blink: Help! Thanks!

I had a look at your signature, and the picture might have been removed from photobucket.

So I think you just need to ask for it again :wink2:

I had a look at your signature, and the picture might have been removed from photobucket.

So I think you just need to ask for it again :wink2:

I actually found the picture in my files, so I can add it myself if it's OK :) Thank you!

Hi everyone! I haven't received my World Rep picture for my signature. Can anybody help me with that please? :biggrin2: Thank you so much

Hi Roxy :bye: Your banner will be mailed to you by one of the Mods once it has been made

Hi World Reps :bye: I have some exciting news for you.

As part of the site migration, all the World Representatives are going to have a new banner for our signatures. I don't think we will get them straightaway as the Mods will be concentrating on making sure the new site is up and running OK.

I don't have any details about the new design yet, so it will be as much a surprise to me as it is to you.

Roxy and Diani, this is why you haven't had your banners yet, just hold on a little longer :hug:

I should also tell you that I am going to contact some of the reps who don't seem to have logged in for a while, to see if they still want to continue.

I know it sometimes can be a low priority to check the MFC when Mika is not doing much, but with a new album and tour coming up we want to make sure there are reps around to greet all those new members. :naughty:

• Like 1

As part of the site migration, all the World Representatives are going to have a new banner for our signatures. I don't think we will get them straightaway as the Mods will be concentrating on making sure the new site is up and running OK.

I don't have any details about the new design yet, so it will be as much a surprise to me as it is to you.

Roxy and Diani, this is why you haven't had your banners yet, just hold on a little longer :hug:

I should also tell you that I am going to contact some of the reps who don't seem to have logged in for a while, to see if they still want to continue.

I know it sometimes can be a low priority to check the MFC when Mika is not doing much, but with a new album and tour coming up we want to make sure there are reps around to greet all those new members. :naughty:

Excellent initiative Silver ! :thumb_yello:

A new banner :yay: New site, new banner, new album, new tour, we're spoilt :thumb_yello:

I hope many British fans will (re)discover Mika and join us.

Yes yes we're spoilt , MFC is getting a fresh refurbishment ! And M. Is spoiling us with new music every week :aah:

Definitely exciting times. I hope some English people join us.

I appreciate all the hard work that's going into doing the new website.

Guilty as charged :fisch:

exciting times ahead :teehee:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Oh please do! I dont think I have EVER seen Canada Rep's. Its very disheartening T_T I had wanted to offer to be one but Im pretty new around here and I don't post as often as I think a rep should T_T. Thank you everyone for all your hard work!

Oh please do! I dont think I have EVER seen Canada Rep's. Its very disheartening T_T I had wanted to offer to be one but Im pretty new around here and I don't post as often as I think a rep should T_T. Thank you everyone for all your hard work!

I haven't seen the Canadian reps for a while either. I guess if there's no-one else around to take it on you could do it. It's not really about posting a lot, it's more about checking for new fans from your country and helping them out with anything they need. 

• Like 1