Pictures of YOUNG MIKA!

pianogirlsammy

Hey everyone! I would love to see some pictures of Mr. Mxxx when he was young! Anything you have...pics...videos (if youre very lucky!)

ANYTHING OF YOUNG MIKA! Please post it here!!:wink2:

I remeber through my mika-research one day online, I found a picture of him around the age of maybe 8 or 9. SO CUTE! and it was a school photo. I could tell. Black and white and on the bottom it read MICA PENNIMAN.

I cant find it again, and HOW BADLY I WISHED I HAD SAVED IT that day I found it!

I WOULD LOOOOVEEEEE to see anything that you have! Consider this the PHOTO ALBUM OF ALL OLDER MIKA PICS!...which is quite ironic because the pics are older...but he is younger.....NEVER MIND!:shocked:

If you have any pics of Mika when he was young, POST EM HERE!

This is the only one I have saved. And hes not even that young. Thats why I need your help! However........ he is VERY charming in this picture!:wub2:

mika105.jpg

Thanks guys! I think this should be interesting once it gets going!

Hey everyone! I would love to see some pictures of Mr. Mxxx when he was young! Anything you have...pics...videos (if youre very lucky!)

ANYTHING OF YOUNG MIKA! Please post it here!!:wink2:

I remeber through my mika-research one day online, I found a picture of him around the age of maybe 8 or 9. SO CUTE! and it was a school photo. I could tell. Black and white and on the bottom it read MICA PENNIMAN.

I cant find it again, and HOW BADLY I WISHED I HAD SAVED IT that day I found it!

I WOULD LOOOOVEEEEE to see anything that you have! Consider this the PHOTO ALBUM OF ALL OLDER MIKA PICS!...which is quite ironic because the pics are older...but he is younger.....NEVER MIND!:shocked:

If you have any pics of Mika when he was young, POST EM HERE!

This is the only one I have saved. And hes not even that young. Thats why I need your help! However........ he is VERY charming in this picture!:wub2:

mika105.jpg

Thanks guys! I think this should be interesting once it gets going!

OH MY GOD HE LOOKS LIKE JERRY SEINFELD....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

I dont know but mika's hairs looks so straight that Im doubting his curls are real!!:naughty: I think this was mentionated long ago right!:naughty:

P.S. He looks so georgeous!! I wish I could find a Mika of that age!! hahah lol!

i look around at public places for ppl that look like those pics! haha

mika105.jpgSeinfeld_01.jpg

hahahaha lol

Here you go:

meeks.jpg

There was another pic like this, but I think it wasn't very good quality. He was the MC(right?) in a performance of Cabernet (right?:naughty:) and he was 16? 17? Somewhere around that age.

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!! hes so cute :D:wub2: