MIKA @ Webster Hall, New York City: 4 May 2015

dcdeb

REPORTS THREAD:       Webster Hall, New York City: 4 May 2015 - REPORTS - PICS - VIDEOS    

wh_stamp.jpg

Mika will perform at Webster Hall, New York City on May 4, 2015.
125 E 11th St New York, NY 10003
(212) 353-1600
websterhall.com

Doors open at 8 p.m., show at 9 p.m.

Ages 16 and up.

Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, 10 April, 2015 at 10 a.m. Eastern.

http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=5776805&pl=webhall&REFID=whsite

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

Edited by mari62
adding Reports thread's link

Seriously? Just two of us so far? :blink:

I hope to see a lot more familiar faces!

:blush-anim-cl: I do hope you'll get a lot of good company at this gig, and that it will be a wonderful new experience with MIKA !!:wub2: You really deserve it, after all you did, for all of us - in Montreal :huglove:

Love,love

me

I bought the album.....buttttt didnt see any codes? How do I get tickets?!! :shocked:

Natalie, where/when did you buy the album? You should get an email with the special link and code for the presale, which I think is still going on. Check your spam folder if you don't see the email.

Otherwise, don't panic -- the general sale starts tomorrow at 10 a.m. :thumb_yello:

Natalie, where/when did you buy the album? You should get an email with the special link and code for the presale, which I think is still going on. Check your spam folder if you don't see the email.

Otherwise, don't panic -- the general sale starts tomorrow at 10 a.m. :thumb_yello:

Deb! I bought it off itunes on my phone. I havent gotten the email yet.

I also set about a million alerts on my phone reminding myself to buy the tickets tomorrow! Im freaking out at work right now :shocked::aah::mikalove:

Deb! I bought it off itunes on my phone. I havent gotten the email yet.

I also set about a million alerts on my phone reminding myself to buy the tickets tomorrow! Im freaking out at work right now :shocked::aah::mikalove:

Hmm, I think you only get the code if you order from this link:

http://www.myplaydirect.com/mika

Can you cancel the iTunes preorder? Or do you just want to wait for tomorrow?

Now we are six!

I dont have a plane ticket, or a place to stay, but its for Mika so it'll all work out :D

Yes, I'm sure it will all work out fine for you - in due time !! :huglove:

Love,love

me

Now we are six!

I dont have a plane ticket, or a place to stay, but its for Mika so it'll all work out :D

Dee! You spontaneous chick, you! Hope it does all work out. Looking forward to seeing you again! :thumb_yello:

:fisch::naughty: Hiii guys.. Being not so far from New-York i am tempted much but already bought for Marseilles..SO MAY I KNOW WHERE SOME OF YOU WILL STAY WHEN THEY GO NEW-YORK?.. OR SUGGESTIONS? Not so much a big deal to go from Montreal my city but to stay there i don't know where to stay for the night and how??? SUGGESTIONS QUELQU'UN? SUGGESTIONS ANYONE? :) Thank you so much in advance from my heart to yours.. :wub2::mikacool:

Dee! You spontaneous chick, you! Hope it does all work out. Looking forward to seeing you again! :thumb_yello:
:wub2::naughty::fisch::blink: hello Deb and everyone!!!:blush-anim-cl: well in fact i would not know where to stay either!!! Being not so far away from Montreal and just looking for place to stay it would be a shame not to go i think.. SUGGESTIONS ANYONE??? HELP!!!! LOL.. I REALLY WISH TO GO.. JUST NEED A PLACE TO STAY..:wub2::naughty::mikacool::mikasweat:

:wub2::naughty::fisch::blink: hello Deb and everyone!!!:blush-anim-cl: well in fact i would not know where to stay either!!! Being not so far away from Montreal and just looking for place to stay it would be a shame not to go i think.. SUGGESTIONS ANYONE??? HELP!!!! LOL.. I REALLY WISH TO GO.. JUST NEED A PLACE TO STAY..:wub2::naughty::mikacool::mikasweat:

Well, Dany, I don't know what your budget is. :dunno: I'd say the best thing for you to do is do what I did. Go to tripadvisor.com or hotels.com and see which hotels are in the vicinity of the venue, then check to see which have good reviews and which you can afford. Some of the hotels I've stayed at during past visits to NYC are either too expensive for me this time or have no room available for the dates I want. In fact, I believe the hotel I booked is fully booked now -- when I looked the other day it had only one room available. So glad you have found the money to travel and buy tickets. I recall that you told me you were very short of funds back in February right after seeing Mika in Montreal.

The Brooklyn show is just 3 weeks from today! Can't believe it will come up so soon. :excite:

Yes, I'm sure it will all work out fine for you - in due time !! :huglove:

Love,love

me

thanks! i'm gonna look into plane tickets tomorrow

so excited! it's like a queue reunion too! :thumb_yello:

this is gonna be so fun. i'm actually looking forward to queuing a bit. it's been so long!

Sorry, i don't have any suggestions. After the brooklyn gig i'm planning on wandering around NYC & drinking lots of coffee with my sister for a couple hours, then staying in the train station until her train leaves. then doing a bit of 5 am sightseeing until it's time to queue. Then after this gig going back to the train station to wait until the first morning train :naughty:

Edited by kreacher

:naughty::blush-anim-cl: well yes at the limit that would be a good idea to take coffee or else in some N-Y 24 hours coffee shops until the next special bus going back to Montreal.. But maybe i should wait cause i have trip plans for Marseille cause it would be more reasonable for me with a French good friend cause well i want to go France lol.. Or maybe i will decide myself at the last minute to try N-Y also haha but I have to decide fast for the shows tickets.. I will see.. thank you cause you give me the idea and courage maybe for coffee shops there.. I just can't decide now.. :naughty:

Sorry, i don't have any suggestions. After the brooklyn gig i'm planning on wandering around NYC & drinking lots of coffee with my sister for a couple hours, then staying in the train station until her train leaves. then doing a bit of 5 am sightseeing until it's time to queue. Then after this gig going back to the train station to wait until the first morning train :naughty:

Ah. That's smart. Im trying to think if I'm that ballsy. :naughty: NYC intimidates me and I've never even been there.

Ive been reaaaallllyyy tempted to go to these shows because the flights are good. But the cost of any room is not :sneaky2:

Seriously? Just two of us so far? :blink:

I hope to see a lot more familiar faces!

I'm always so slow to post, but don't despair--will be there with 5-7 of my friends. Some are recent "MIKA converts" and a couple newbies are about to be converted! :naughty: Hope to meet some other MFC members there. Sooooo excited.:thumb_yello:

• Like 1

booked my flight yesterday & asked for time off work!!! omg now it's officially official

:naughty::blush-anim-cl: well yes at the limit that would be a good idea to take coffee or else in some N-Y 24 hours coffee shops until the next special bus going back to Montreal.. But maybe i should wait cause i have trip plans for Marseille cause it would be more reasonable for me with a French good friend cause well i want to go France lol.. Or maybe i will decide myself at the last minute to try N-Y also haha but I have to decide fast for the shows tickets.. I will see.. thank you cause you give me the idea and courage maybe for coffee shops there.. I just can't decide now.. :naughty:

Ah. That's smart. Im trying to think if I'm that ballsy. :naughty: NYC intimidates me and I've never even been there.

Ive been reaaaallllyyy tempted to go to these shows because the flights are good. But the cost of any room is not :sneaky2:

NYC is huge & scary, but i figure if i'm gonna be up all night i might as well do it in the city that never sleeps xD

if been researching some 24/7 businesses, there aren't as many as you'd think :blink: but there are enough. The Staten Island ferry runs all night & it's free, so i'm thinking i might do that & get some night sight-seeing in.:naughty:

Edited by kreacher

booked my flight yesterday & asked for time off work!!! omg now it's officially official

NYC is huge & scary, but i figure if i'm gonna be up all night i might as well do it in the city that never sleeps xD

if been researching some 24/7 businesses, there aren't as many as you'd think :blink: but there are enough. The Staten Island ferry runs all night & it's free, so i'm thinking i might do that & get some night sight-seeing in.:naughty:

What's and where is The Staten Island ferry? Lol:naughty: could be an S O.S way for me..lol

are people going to roam the streets of NY for the "love" of Mika?

seriously?? :blink:

we are talking about NY people... not St John Newfoundland! :doh:

find yourself a cheap hostel room if need be, but think safety first!

i remember a fan who stayed up all night for a concert & when it was time for the concert, she may as well have been a zombie!

she was so tired, she didn't even enjoy it!

are people going to roam the streets of NY for the "love" of Mika?

seriously?? :blink:

we are talking about NY people... not St John Newfoundland! :doh:

find yourself a cheap hostel room if need be, but think safety first!

i remember a fan who stayed up all night for a concert & when it was time for the concert, she may as well have been a zombie!

she was so tired, she didn't even enjoy it!

Well Guylaine I understand your concerns, but the thing is I will have the nuit blanche AFTER the show not before!..and i will try to sleep a little bit on the way back in the longggg GreyHound bus lol :naughty: lol ladies that's all i can do for myself otherwise my budget will broke, not because of this one, but for my other things coming.. I will even need a new passport for Marseille(cause of the French rules that wants a passport still valuable 3 months after the last day of trip!) etc.. that's why. don't worry.. and Vive Mika!:mikalove: the king as I know..:mikadas: