REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Fringe Festival, Edinburgh, Scotland - 23-AUG-2010

lollipop_monkey

Lots of MFC at (what will likely be) Mika's last UK gig of 2010... let's hear all about it! :biggrin2:

Mika_diaporama.jpg

40616_461399593178_657058178_6476812_512914_n.jpg

----------

REPORTS

----------

Soaring Simpson

Sariflor

anjybaby

vickylovesmika Part 1

vickylovesmika Part 2

vickylovesmika Part 3

BubblesPurry

eloise.shaw

kath

robertina

scg

allegra

Karimah Part 1

Karimah Part 2

norikothesweetmaker

RAK1 Part 2

dcdeb

freddiesdouble

funkycowgirl

sharonkitten

IngievV

tauruslady

Nightbird

Ruth

Jazzy

------

PICS

------

Professional Pics 1

Professional Pics 2

Professional Pics 3

Professional Pics 4

silver

Soaring Simpson (gig and queues)

robertina (fan pics)

vickylovesmika (fan pics)

Treasa (fan pics)

Treasa (gig pics)

Treasa (Photobucket link)

funkycowgirl (pw: mikalove)

funkycowgirl (Edinburgh trip pics)

tauruslady (queue, m&g)

AliceA (gig & MFCers)

Jazzy (gig & MFCers)

Nightbird (death march)

Nightbird (Photobucket link)

Blue (gig pics)

-------

VIDS

------

Mika receiving the birthday book

Mika meeting fans after the gig

Big Girl

Rain

Stuck in the Middle

Jazzy

Dr. John

Billy Brown

Blue Eyes

Jazzy

Happy Ending

sharonkitten

Touches You

Love Today

(death march)

Jazzy

Rain

Jazzy

We Are Golden

Sweet Dreams

Chat before OMS

Jazzy

OMS

Kick Ass

Vids of MFCers

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3171996#post3171996

Edited by dcdeb
Adding links :D

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures and vids will come when I get back on Thurday night - the wifi here is rubbish. I might do a report in the morning when I wake up, but for now, just know that it was brilliant.

Really brilliant.

Really very brilliant.

Yeah.

from bubblespurry on twitter:

okay. i'm a ****ing legend. that's a good way to describe me @mikasounds. show was awesome. thanks for savin me. almost fell off stage. lol

almost fell off cause i really did dance too hard on this way too small stage. but it was really niceeeee :)

:naughty:

Some tweets I found:

Vickyvsky @mikasounds come back to the fringe and experience it for longer.. Thank you for tonight oor MIKA xxx

about 6 hours ago via Twitterrific in reply to mikasounds

tealstar21 Been to see Mika at Edinburgh Fringe this evening - 2nd row, just left of centre. Amazing gig, plus met him after and he signed my ticket :)

about 7 hours ago via web

kaanada Mika at Edinburgh Fringe was awesome! One of the best shows I have ever seen! We are golden! ,)

about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

HerreZ En heel dichtbij dus daar in Edinburgh! RT @goudje0: Mika was goeeeeed! http://tweetphoto.com/40970924

about 8 hours ago via TweetDeck

PippyKennedy Mika gig was really amazing he is hyper Hope he comes back to edinburgh

about 9 hours ago via dabr

Lots of MFC at (what will likely be) Mika's last UK gig of 2010... let's hear all about it! :biggrin2:

Wow. That's depressing.

from bubblespurry on twitter:

okay. i'm a ****ing legend. that's a good way to describe me @mikasounds. show was awesome. thanks for savin me. almost fell off stage. lol

almost fell off cause i really did dance too hard on this way too small stage. but it was really niceeeee :)

:naughty:

stage invasion? :blink:

What about the birthday book? Did he finally get it?

@dcdeb at twitter: Mika has gone very fast meet & greet but he got the Mfc bday gift and remembory book!

He got it -- and in the meantime he has already read it, perhaps :blush-anim-cl:

@dcdeb at twitter: Mika has gone very fast meet & greet but he got the Mfc bday gift and remembory book

Good to hear he got the bday gift!

But...I'm a bit worry with all those fast M&Gs....at Cagliari no autograph or individual talk with fans...at Cattolica the same....now at Fringe too?

But...I'm a bit worry with all those fast M&Gs....at Cagliari no autograph or individual talk with fans...at Cattolica the same....now at Fringe too?

His hotel was really far away from Edinburgh and he had a majorly early flight this morning - boy does need sleep occasionally!

too much people??

a year ago perhaps he had like 50 people waiting for him.... but in my four gigs,i remember in madrid there were like 200 people waiting for him,he did a normal "m&g"... he signed and chatted a little bit.. but for example in vigo two weeks ago,security guys told us to line up,and he went away through another door... there were about 200 people waiting for him....

i think that perhaps,if the thing goes on like this,he will do no so much m&g... :dunno:

His hotel was really far away from Edinburgh and he had a majorly early flight this morning - boy does need sleep occasionally!

Of course he needs to rest! But things were the same at 2 other gigs. I'm just worry, that's all ;)

Thanks for the reply!

too much people??

a year ago perhaps he had like 50 people waiting for him.... but in my four gigs,i remember in madrid there were like 200 people waiting for him,he did a normal "m&g"... he signed and chatted a little bit.. but for example in vigo two weeks ago,security guys told us to line up,and he went away through another door... there were about 200 people waiting for him....

i think that perhaps,if the thing goes on like this,he will do no so much m&g... :dunno:

Yes, could be cause too many people wait for him. But in Cattolica there were few if them..

Anyway, let's hope are just wrong circumstances!

Yes, could be cause too many people wait for him. But in Cattolica there were few if them..

Anyway, let's hope are just wrong circumstances!

i hope so too.... but he´s getting more and more fans.... and most of them (at last here in spain) are screaming and yelling teenagers....:sneaky2: jumping around him.... i´m praying for this not to become into a "tokio-hotel"ish phenomenon... :boxed:

i hope so too.... but he´s getting more and more fans.... and most of them (at last here in spain) are screaming and yelling teenagers....:sneaky2: jumping around him.... i´m praying for this not to become into a "tokio-hotel"ish phenomenon... :boxed:

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease no :sneaky2:

Yes, it's true :(

In Cattolica the teens were wild!!! Poor Mrs. P, she had a bunch of teens following her, crying to be chosen as BG or LG..she seemed a bit nervous about that and I can understand!

I asked some girls to not act like mad but...they didn't listen to me!

As long as there will be screaming mad fans the situation will be hard for everybody :(

Yes, it's true :(

In Cattolica the teens were wild!!! Poor Mrs. P, she had a bunch of teens following her, crying to be chosen as BG or LG..she seemed a bit nervous about that and I can understand!

I asked some girls to not act like mad but...they didn't listen to me!

As long as there will be screaming mad fans the situation will be hard for everybody :(

that´s exactly what i´m afraid of.... and now mika says he´s going to do a more easy album... more music to dance.... MORE SCREAMING TEENAGERS!!!!!! i´m about to die....:boxed: i would love him to realease an album with songs like toyboy or dr.john... so the yellings girls would run away!! :aah:.. ok,off topic,sorry....:blush-anim-cl: