Hello everybody

salomevera

Hi I'm Gabrielle, 21 years old and I live in Paris.

I have been reading this forum for a while now but I never dared to post. Well my english is rather bad, I can understand quite well but not speak or write without tons of mistakes... :teehee: But maybe I will improve here ^^

What else can I say ? I have known Mika since 2007 like most of you I think^^ I was quite obsessed when he first released his first album and then his second album but then I guess I kinda fortgot about him ... and didn't even realised he had released another album until a few monthes ago. And now I'm obsessed again. But this is worse than ever before. :aah:

So I don't know if I will post a lot because it is kinda scary here with lots of people who seem to know each other BUT I want to say a huge thank you to all of you who post videos, photos, news, translations... this is so cool !

Bye :)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! Nice to meet you. :bye:

You're right about the interviews - we are so lucky to have access to them all, along with translations. It's great for trying to improve at a language.

You shouldn't be afraid to post here because your English is great. :thumb_yello:

Hi! I'm pretty new as you, and I perfect get your feeling of disorientation, this forum is really HUGE! You're right, we are really lucky to get so much stuff about Mika! Anyway, welcome and have fun here! Big hug from south Italy!

Welcome Gabrielle!

First thing, don't worry about your English :wink2:

If you want we have a French thread.... ok, I just saw that you already found the way to the French thread :aah::naughty: I'm late for welcoming you, sorry :teehee:

Anyway, if you have any question, feel free to ask.

Have fun here! :thumb_yello:

Hi I'm Gabrielle, 21 years old and I live in Paris.

I have been reading this forum for a while now but I never dared to post. Well my english is rather bad, I can understand quite well but not speak or write without tons of mistakes... :teehee: But maybe I will improve here ^^

What else can I say ? I have known Mika since 2007 like most of you I think^^ I was quite obsessed when he first released his first album and then his second album but then I guess I kinda fortgot about him ... and didn't even realised he had released another album until a few monthes ago. And now I'm obsessed again. But this is worse than ever before. :aah:

So I don't know if I will post a lot because it is kinda scary here with lots of people who seem to know each other BUT I want to say a huge thank you to all of you who post videos, photos, news, translations... this is so cool !

Bye :)

Hi welcome here! Your English is fantastic! Yeah I was the same I didn't even know origin of love had been released but I loved his first two albums and I am also more obsessed then ever! I am quite new to this too don't worry you'll be fine :wub2:c:thumb_yello:

hi, welcome to mfc :welcome:

I know it seems intemidating at first but after awhile you start to feel like mfc is your second home :blush-anim-cl: And don't worry about your english, it's good, and after spending some time here you'll notice how it gets better and better :teehee: