Hello from Brazil

marques

Hello everyone,

my name is Pedro Marques (you can call me just Marques or Ledin), I'm a 16-yr old brazilian guy who has just discovered what MIKA is. A few days, actually.

Logically, I'm no MIKA-nerd (even though I've spent some good time into reading about him/fan experiences on the internet), so I'm gonna be a bit of a quiet member, but I'm looking forward to meet nice people!

I have always heard his name, but only after a friend in Belgium showed me a little more material I fell in love with the man. Still, MIKA is not my favorite artist. I practically live for ABBA, and have a strong connection to Supertramp beyond music.

I enjoy collecting music a lot. CDs, vinyl, tapes, whatever plays songs. I'm an avid ABBA collector and I'm curious to see how's collecting in the MIKA fanbase.

Well, I guess the important stuff about me is said =)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

my name is Pedro Marques (you can call me just Marques or Ledin), I'm a 16-yr old brazilian guy who has just discovered what MIKA is. A few days, actually.

Logically, I'm no MIKA-nerd (even though I've spent some good time into reading about him/fan experiences on the internet), so I'm gonna be a bit of a quiet member, but I'm looking forward to meet nice people!

I have always heard his name, but only after a friend in Belgium showed me a little more material I fell in love with the man. Still, MIKA is not my favorite artist. I practically live for ABBA, and have a strong connection to Supertramp beyond music.

I enjoy collecting music a lot. CDs, vinyl, tapes, whatever plays songs. I'm an avid ABBA collector and I'm curious to see how's collecting in the MIKA fanbase.

Well, I guess the important stuff about me is said =)

Nice to meet you Marques :huglove:

Welcome to MFC and have a good time here :thumb_yello:

You'll find there are many Mika Cds and also a few vinyls to collect :naughty:

and lots of other things that don't play music :teehee:

Olá Marques :bye:

Vi que vc já achou o nosso thread, tbm estamos estamos no Thread dos Portugueses :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25243

Se ficar perdido por aqui, dá uma olhada nesse link http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3931342&postcount=65

welcome_y-b9159cad68a22aadf2af024fb54f8ec4.jpg

E divirta-se muito aqui :biggrin2:

• 4 weeks later...