Ma Jeunesse - Lyrics/Discussion

Oui c'est rare de voir des paroles aussi contruites c'est vrai les chansons françaises que l'on entend à la radio, les paroles ne sont pas rechercher... :/

Tandis que là ça exprime vraiment quelquechose, on ressent de fortes émotions rien quand l'entendant c'est juste magique!!:wub2::tears:

alors croisons les doigts pour le nouveau single:wub2:

Ça serait le top ! Mais j'espère qu'il en fera pas une version trop élaborée sans trop d'arrangements. Si seulement il pouvait la sortie en single !

Si on se fie aux autres chansons françaises qu'il a enregistrées, ça devrait être bien. :thumb_yello:

• 10 months later...

MP3 file from the VIDEO [Printemps de Bourges 2013].

Ma Jeunesse - Printemps de Bourges.mp3

Mediafire DL http://www.mediafire.com/listen/gsuenkbmzr3779i/Ma_Jeunesse_-_Printemps_de_Bourges.mp3

Link to download it, thanks to @NiniTwitter:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4uZUWWmldMOMDhUZzRGTmVtaG8/edit

MP3 file from the VIDEO [Printemps de Bourges 2013].

Ma Jeunesse - Printemps de Bourges.mp3

Mediafire DL http://www.mediafire.com/listen/gsuenkbmzr3779i/Ma_Jeunesse_-_Printemps_de_Bourges.mp3

Thank you so much Eriko :bow:

Is it because my birthday was two days ago? :aah: I'm falling in love with this song :wub2::tears:

It's much better quality sound as well than the Montreal recording :mikalove:

Is it because my birthday was two days ago? :aah: I'm falling in love with this song :wub2::tears:

It's much better quality sound as well than the Montreal recording :mikalove:

Yes, I tried to edit each songs from the TF4 video for your B-day...., but I couldn't. :emot-sad:

Blame it on the my new PC ( got the PC two weeks ago) , WINDOWS 8.1 is wired for me !!

I don't know how to use WINDOWS 8.1 OS yet... :throw:

Yes, I tried to edit each songs from the TF4 video for your B-day...., but I couldn't. :emot-sad:

Blame it on the my new PC ( got the PC two weeks ago) , WINDOWS 8.1 is wired for me !!

I don't know how to use WINDOWS 8.1 OS yet... :throw:

That's so sweet of you :huglove: I'm sure with a little time you'll get used to it , don't worry my sis :hug::thumb_yello:

• 1 year later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J51X-QEcJ5E

Hello :)

Please, can someone translate what he says at the beginning of these videos?  I need quotes about this song for the Mika encyclopedia, thank you muchly  :thumb_yello:

Hello Kreacher,

I try to translate 1st video, I apologize if there are wrong turn of phrase, i did my best. If it is ok I will try the 2nd tomorrow:

French

Sincèrement Bourges,je vous remercie. Avant de monter sur scène, j'avais la (le)trac, comme un fou, simplement parce que c'était le premier concert en France depuis très longtemps et le premier concert ... ouais. Alors, je me sentais comme un canard de foie gras , je ne sais pas ce que ça veut dire, mais je le sentais, un gros gros canard de foie gras, juste avant le crch. Bon alors pour ce soir on a presque fini, mais en fait , j'ai une nouvelle chanson que j'ai écris en Français. Et j'en suis sûr , oh p**, je connais même pas les paroles encore, parcequ'elle est assez nouvelle. C'est bon parceque je les ai imprimées. Alors avant qu'on quitte on va faire encore 2 chansons. Et celle-là est une des chansons que je vais terminer avec. Voilà j'ai dix mille personnes en train d'attendre, je me sens très confortable avec une chanson que vous ne connaissez même pas.

I sincerely thank you Bourges. Before going on stage , I was nervous like crazy, simply because it was the first concert in France since a long time and the first concert yep. Then I was feeling like a fat liver of a duck, I don't know what it means but I was feeljng it, a big big fat liver of a duck just before the crch. Well, for this evening, we have almost finished, but in fact I wrote a new song in french. And I 'm sure, oh F***, I don't even know the lyrics, 'cause it's a quite new one. It's ok I 've printed them. So before we left eachothers, we will do more 2 songs. And I will finish with this one. Here I have ten thousand of persons waiting for, I feel very comfortable (I think he would mean uncomfortable?) with this song you don't even know. Oh la la . Ok . (Then he sings)

• Like 1

I'll look at it later tonight :)

Thank you for looking into it :)

Hello Kreacher,

I try to translate 1st video, I apologize if there are wrong turn of phrase, i did my best. If it is ok I will try the 2nd tomorrow:

French

Sincèrement Bourges,je vous remercie. Avant de monter sur scène, j'avais la (le)trac, comme un fou, simplement parce que c'était le premier concert en France depuis très longtemps et le premier concert ... ouais. Alors, je me sentais comme un canard de foie gras , je ne sais pas ce que ça veut dire, mais je le sentais, un gros gros canard de foie gras, juste avant le crch. Bon alors pour ce soir on a presque fini, mais en fait , j'ai une nouvelle chanson que j'ai écris en Français. Et j'en suis sûr , oh p**, je connais même pas les paroles encore, parcequ'elle est assez nouvelle. C'est bon parceque je les ai imprimées. Alors avant qu'on quitte on va faire encore 2 chansons. Et celle-là est une des chansons que je vais terminer avec. Voilà j'ai dix mille personnes en train d'attendre, je me sens très confortable avec une chanson que vous ne connaissez même pas.

I sincerely thank you Bourges. Before going on stage , I was nervous like crazy, simply because it was the first concert in France since a long time and the first concert yep. Then I was feeling like a fat liver of a duck, I don't know what it means but I was feeljng it, a big big fat liver of a duck just before the crch. Well, for this evening, we have almost finished, but in fact I wrote a new song in french. And I 'm sure, oh F***, I don't even know the lyrics, 'cause it's a quite new one. It's ok I 've printed them. So before we left eachothers, we will do more 2 songs. And I will finish with this one. Here I have ten thousand of persons waiting for, I feel very comfortable (I think he would mean uncomfortable?) with this song you don't even know. Oh la la . Ok . (Then he sings)

Merci beaucoup!

Fat liver of duck? I love ducks :teehee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J51X-QEcJ5E

Hello :)

Please, can someone translate what he says at the beginning of these videos?  I need quotes about this song for the Mika encyclopedia, thank you muchly  :thumb_yello:

It was subtitled a while ago, both in French and English, take a look here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31335-mika-audiovideo-interviews-with-subtitles/page-24#entry3979405

part 2 around min 28

• Like 1

Ah ha!  Thanks for pointing the Bourges subtitles out to me  :hi5:

At your service. That's what we're here for, to help people. Take a look at the list in the first post of the subs thread, you may find some other things you need.

• Like 1

At your service. That's what we're here for, to help people. Take a look at the list in the first post of the subs thread, you may find some other things you need.

I have many times, just didn't think of it in this case :teehee:  The subtitles and transcripts have helped me so much.  I owe many thanks to all who work on them  :bow:

At the beginning of the Montreal video, he just says: oh s**t, what am I doing?

Really? Ok, guess i won't add that quote then lol

I guess he meant he was feeling as those ducks destined for making "foie gras",the paté made from duck liver  :)

yes he was stressed

Aww poor Mika, and poor duckies 

• Like 1