MIKA in Naples (Nutella's 50th Anniversary): 18 May 2014

dcdeb

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: I've never been there but I always thought Naples must be a beautiful town. Isn't there this saying "see Naples first and then die"? Or is this just a Dutch saying?

We say the same "vedi Napoli e poi muori"

Indeed. :naughty: I was not suggesting they clean it up in time for the gig, but that maybe they have bigger things to worry about than blocking a concert that will generate revenue for the city. In other words if they don't care about this out of control crime why are they bothered about this?

In fact this is what I was saying the second part of post you quoted.

Even if there should be a starting point if someone really wants to sort things out, why not a Nutella 50th? :naughty:

We should involve our new prime minister, I bet he's quite sensitive when it comes to Nutella (combined with a free gig for young people), he won't allow to stop the celebration. :mf_rosetinted:

We can't go but we can enjoy the reports, pics and vids later. I'm already looking forward to that. :wub2:

Yes, it's going to be wonderful :wub2:

:sneaky2: it's about the immense beauty of the site, you rascal!!!

:teehee:

It sure is beautiful :wub2: and they have the best pizzas I ever tasted there too :licks_lips:

:blink: I've never been there but I always thought Naples must be a beautiful town. Isn't there this saying "see Naples first and then die"? Or is this just a Dutch saying?

Here we say: "See Rome - and die" :naughty: I've never heard it for Napoli, but now I know better :thumb_yello: But, yes I've heard about the Mafia...

However, take care, and I'm sure everything will work out fine for you guys, going to see MIKA in just 3 weeks!! :fisch::wub2:

Good luck with your preparations - I'm already looking forward to your reports!!

Love,love

me

Interesting article:

Why No One Goes to Naples

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/12/opinion/severgnini-why-no-one-goes-to-naples.html?smid=fb-share&_r=2

No usefull info about gig, just sociological/political notes.

We should write an article:

Why No One Goes to Naples, except Mfcers :naughty:

For the moment i'm not going to Naples because i'm waiting to know if the concert is a proper and real concert and not just a Nutella Party with two songs in the background. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, really, i'm very interested in Nutella... but i can provide for Nutella in more simple way, at my place :thumb_yello:

Interesting article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/12/opinion/severgnini-why-no-one-goes-to-naples.html?smid=fb-share&_r=2

For the moment i'm not going to Naples because

i'm waiting to know if the concert is a proper and real concert and not just a Nutella Party with two songs in the background.. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, really, i'm very interested in Nutella... but i can provide for Nutella in more simple way, at my place :thumb_yello:

Ciao, Allegra :bye:

Yes, I'm also interested in that. When will we know?

Interesting article:

That was interesting, thank you. I thought that quite many tourists used to go south.... :blink:

No one goes to Naples except MFcers ...and neapolitans. I suppose we'll be thousands alltogehter.

That was interesting, thank you. I thought that quite many tourists used to go south.... :blink:

No one goes to Naples except MFcers ...and neapolitans. I suppose we'll be thousands alltogehter.

I would love to go to Naples again, but to visit Pompeii even more. :mikalove:

http://napoli.repubblica.it/cronaca/2014/04/24/news/festa_nutella_e_mika_al_plebiscito_interviene_il_ministro_franceschini-84384457/

Our Minister for Cultural Heritage states there's nothing wrong with the concert, on the opposite this is a good chance to promote culture and beauty

He'll meet Naples local authorities next week in order to find a way to allow the gig protecting at the same time the safety of the place itself

I'm confident thing will be sorted out :wink2:

For good. They do it.

I hope that we'll be a kind of protected by all the crowd. I'm ok with muggers as long as no one threaten me with a gun. I think we are safe in the daylight around the venue, and I hope that we could be as well after the gig as many people would still be around.

Jeez, Mika. Naples. Seriously. :aah:

yeah :sneaky2:

why not the hills around Alba in Monferrato, where Ferrero have got their headquarters? A sort of homeland Woodstock! :naughty:

and Mika would surely appreciate :drinks_wine:

I think I will be coming too, looking for someone to share a room / a place with :blush-anim-cl:

I think I can only come on Sunday morning, but I'm planning to do some sightseeing on Monday and Tuesday morning :wub2:

oh I'm sorry I will miss you too :sad:

I think I will be coming too, looking for someone to share a room / a place with :blush-anim-cl:

I think I can only come on Sunday morning, but I'm planning to do some sightseeing on Monday and Tuesday morning :wub2:

I'm glad you'll be there. I'm looking forward to meeting you all (and hope to be brave enough to speak to everyone :blush-anim-cl:)

Oh i'm really happy that you'll come!!

Can't wait to meet you :wink2:

me too, I'm travelling from Roma and I will be there at about 10 AM on Sunday (if the train is in time :mf_rosetinted: ) and visit the city on Monday... if I'm still alive :naughty:

Ladies Naples will be conquered by Mfcers:huglove:

can't wait to meet the all of you! :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by maggie112