Hello everyone!

elesimply

Hi,

my name is Elena and I'm italian, I discovered Mika thanks to Xfactor like many italians. I know. But I'm so happy it happened that I want to share my story.

I never and I say never listened to music like in this period. My life is literary changed thanks to him: finally music is in my days...and in that of my children :blush-anim-cl:

I'm trying to know him more and more because I find him such an inspiring man.

I'm looking forward to go at my first concert!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

my name is Elena and I'm italian, I discovered Mika thanks to Xfactor like many italians. I know. But I'm so happy it happened that I want to share my story.

I never and I say never listened to music like in this period. My life is literary changed thanks to him: finally music is in my days...and in that of my children :blush-anim-cl:

Ciao Elena benvenuta! :bye:

My life has changed thanks to his music as well, he's really special :wub2:

Spero riuscirai a vederlo presto dal vivo!

Welcome! You have found a really fun place to be! People here are great.

I have two kids (14 and 9) and a husband who claim they are not Mika fans, but I'm always overhearing them singing or humming Mika songs, or asking if we can listen to one of his albums. They especially like Lovr Today and We Are Golden. He has a way of getting into your mind, doesn't he? :naughty:

Hi,

Ciao :bye: Elena :huglove:

Welcome to MFC :huglove:

He's making us all happy too :wub2: and he made our lives a whole lot better :thumb_yello:

Enjoy yourself here in the MFC family :group_hug: