MIKA as Judge at "The Voice" France - 2015

Léna Machu

LIST OF THE VOICE VIDEOS 2015: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4062369&postcount=303 thanks Kumazzz for listing and updating!

================================================================================================================

Live 1 : Samedi 04 avril. Ouverture des réservations : lundi 23 mars , fermeture lundi 30 mars. Le tirage au sort et l'envoi des invitations (par mail) des personnes sélectionnées auront lieu entre le lundi 30 mars et mardi 31 mars.
http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/158/the_voice_les_lives

Suivez https://twitter.com/SebRemack
Live 1 : Saturday April 4th Opening of reservation: From Monday March 23rd to Monday March 30th. The answer and ticks will be sent by mail to people who win between Monday March 30th and Tuesday March 31st.

Live 2 : Samedi 11 avril. Ouverture des réservations : lundi 30 mars , fermeture lundi 06 avril. Le tirage au sort et l'envoi des invitations (par mail) des personnes sélectionnées auront lieu entre le lundi 06 avril et mardi 07 avril.

Live 1 : Saturday April 11th Opening of reservations: From Monday March 30th to Monday April 6thth. The answer and ticks will be sent by mail to people who win between Monday April 6th and Tuesday April 7th.
Follow https://twitter.com/SebRemack
http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/158/the_voice_les_lives

=======================================================================

Edited by Kumazzz
adding live dates

So, first recording session, here we go. Every english mistake being offered by me :blush-anim-cl:

Considering how long you stay up freezing outside - and for the last hour WITHOUT your coat, and how hot it is inside, here is a spoiler alert: this story will probably end up with a massive cold.

But there is a lot of fun in the middle.

I won't talk that much about the candidates, first because they obviously will make it to the television so I'll try to focus on the bits that might end up being cut, and also because none of them especially stayed in my mind (oh I am so sorry to say that when they went outside at the end of the show, I already couln't remember half of them :shocked:). I'd say not all of it is worth mentioning but I'll still put it here before it goes out of my very teeny tiny memory:

So, season 4 is up, and Mika will have to get used not to be the king of it anymore. How long did he stay without anyone choosing him when the three others already had at least 2 talents each? Poor guy, we were waiting for someone to choose him as an act of charity xD. "P*tain, 3 d'affilée!" (f**k, three in a row) he just exclaimed after loosing 3 times in a row. Quite a change from last year's first session.

Because this year the new attraction is Zazie, and she's quite an attraction indeed. In fact I wasn't worried about her, I knew she was quite smart and knew well what she would be talking about. I also saw one of her shows once and it was almost done like a theater play - she knows how to take the audience with her when she talks. So without a surprise she did the job very well, very good at arguing and all, and seems to be as well fitted for the "weird ones" than Mika. So it was often than both would turn for the same person, and, well... she seems to be able to crush him quite easily :teehee:. Hence him ending the show saying to Nikos, with his child's voice "I don't like her! She's mean! Can't you take her back?"

But truth is, even if they are fighting every five minutes, she and Mika are getting along very well and it easily might be the "new couple" of the show. We ended up with them lying together on the floor, and then with Zazie on Mika's lap, and then Mika on her lap ('heck you're too tall I can't see anything!'). And then as accidents happens in the middle of this mess she ripped appart the button on Mika's jacket and he had to end the show casually maintaining it closed with one hand (after the audience having to guide him because he couldn't find the said button on the floor). (Also at a point he hugged a candidate and ended up with make up on his jacket so basically after only one show the thing is already a mess, good luck with trying to keep it white and in one piece until the end).

She is also very funny and Mika is not the last one to go and play with her. Like at a point (ok, I am fully aware it'll gonna be far less funny without images but still) she tried to convince a talent by getting up, and going near each judge, near Florent saying "he has such a voice, you'll gonna have a complex and won't be able to focus". And then near Jenifer "She is so beautiful, you won't be able to focus". And then near Mika... except he had then sneaked out of his seat and was hiding in its back... "and Mika is... where??" They almost started to run around the seat trying to catch each other and as I said it just seems childish and stupid when said but to see it was funny :aah:.

When she runs out of argument she just says "I don't know what to say so I'm just gonna stop breathing until you choose me". So of course, later when she was arguing too much Mika just went "oh, shut up, just stop breathing please!"

And so it was with Zazie that we opened the show as the judge's opening song is one of hers, Rue de la paix. Which they had to do twice because someone f*cked up the lyrics (I give you a clue: it was the tallest one). No complaint from us though, they could have sing it five times if it pleased them, especially considering that we just had to go through more than an hour of Nikos recording lauchings for "the next three years, at least", as he said. So them singing was even more welcomed, if such a thing is possible.

So, from now on it's the "bits that are crossing my mind in a complete mess" extravaganza.

Mika probably has in his team the tallest and the smallest talent so far. So he was very happy to go and stand near them, the first one being slightly taller than him and the second arriving at around his hip :aah:.

Sister Cristina was a guest tonight, and so Mika was official italian translator again. And again another time for an Italian contestant (except he took a shortcut and just said to her that the others didn't like her. Which wasn't true :aah:). There were also some bits of Arabic and a little intrusion of Japaneese, so I'd say for the other judges he kind of is a giant google translator with legs now. ( and as a hidden bonus track I think we were treated with some bits of portuguese when he came out after the show).

At a point a contestant said that she was putting her guts on the table when she sang and obviously he doesn't know this expression and was quite chocked by it, and his revolted "you put your guts on the table???!! urg!" was said in a funny enough way to become one of the quotes of the night. It ended up becoming an argument for Pagny "you put your guts on the table he finds it disgusting I think it's awesome so come with me" and after the candidate was gone Mika was still rambling "I don't like guts and he like guts, that's all..." . Lovely guts story.

He keeps yawning without putting his hand, in case you were wondering. And as he was quite tired, it happened a lot. So at a point some in the audience began to tell him hey, your hand, remember? But all he coud hear was people "complaining" and he assumed it was after Zazie, so he asked her what she had done to make us upset before realising it was for him "what, me? whyyyy? what have I done???" (had his answer but it didn't keep him from doing it again :mf_rosetinted:)

We have a song in french, going "Melissa métisse d'Ibiza". He came with a new version of it, Melissa becoming Melachi, and managed to get all the judges singing it, before stopping it "ok, we're actually talking about my dog" and then bursted into laugh. And again, it certainly doesn't seem so when reading it but in fact it was ridiculously cute xD.

Ok, that really was very random. Sorry.

He stayed and chat with fans for a little while after the show ended, which was very nice obviously, going on with the always pleasing "it is so nice to have you all here again, helps a lot", etc. Some sweet 'now go to sleep you lot, goodnight' and he was out of stage.

And then it was all over, and we were outside chatting nicely, and then this guy just went out of his car and interrupted us, so rude, dunno who that was.

meekso10.jpg

He stayed for a while, was kind and sweet and smiling, made some people very happy, wished us all good night and off he went.

And he will probably make even more people very happy when they'll know the answer to the "what about gigs?" question. I think it was Camille who asked, wasn't it? Anyway, the answer looked like it: "soon. And lots. LOTS. Far too much in fact, I don't know if I'm gonna get through this!"

(and casual: a song is called Rio in the next album. Yeppa. Also, no Ma Jeunesse )

As for me: throat hurts runny nose and headache. Still so talended at cold catching. Let's say if a cold can ever be "worth it", this one has to be.

• Like 1

Merci Melyssa - for happy news about lot of gigs soon to be annonced!! :-) It made me very curious. I hope you won't get too sick, as a result of this waiting and little meeting, but as you say yourself, it surely will be worth it, hehe ...

Love,love

me

Thank you Melyssa for your report! :flowers2:

He's always very funny at The Voice: can't wait to see what you described hoping that they'll broadcast it :naughty:

And of course he was really nice to stop with fans twice right?! Even if tired, he always try to please everyone and hearing "it is so nice to have you all here again, helps a lot" from him it's always something special because you know that he really cares about you :wub2: I'm very happy for those who were there!

About gigs, I hope that he'll train a bit or I don't think that he'll survive after 2/3 gigs...haha joking of course but it's been too long since the last time so can't wait to see again him on stage!

So, first recording session, here we go. Every english mistake being offered by me :blush-anim-cl:

Considering how long you stay up freezing outside - and for the last hour WITHOUT your coat, and how hot it is inside, here is a spoiler alert: this story will probably end up with a massive cold.

I won't talk that much about the candidates, first because they obviously will make it to the television so I'll try to focus on the bits that might end up being cut, and also because none of them especially stayed in my mind (oh I am so sorry to say that when they went outside at the end of the show, I already couln't remember half of them :shocked:). I'd say not all of it is worth mentioning but I'll still put it here before it goes out of my very teeny tiny memory:

So, season 4 is up, and Mika will have to get used not to be the king of it anymore. How long did he stay without anyone choosing him when the three others already had at least 2 talents each? Poor guy, we were waiting for someone to choose him as an act of charity xD. "P*tain, 3 d'affilée!" (f**k, three in a row) he just exclaimed after loosing 3 times in a row. Quite a change from last year's first session.

Because this year the new attraction is Zazie, and she's quite an attraction indeed. In fact I wasn't worried about her, I knew she was quite smart and knew well what she would be talking about. I also saw one of her shows once and it was almost done like a theater play - she knows how to take the audience with her when she talks. So without a surprise she did the job very well, very good at arguing and all, and seems to be as well fitted for the "weird ones" than Mika. So it was often than both would turn for the same person, and, well... she seems to be able to crush him quite easily :teehee:. Hence him ending the show saying to Nikos, with his child's voice "I don't like her! She's mean! Can't you take her back?"

But truth is, even if they are fighting every five minutes, she and Mika are getting along very well and it easily might be the "new couple" of the show. We ended up with them lying together on the floor, and then with Zazie on Mika's lap, and then Mika on her lap ('heck you're too tall I can't see anything!'). And then as accidents happens in the middle of this mess she ripped appart the button on Mika's jacket and he had to end the show casually maintaining it closed with one hand (after the audience having to guide him because he couldn't find the said button on the floor). (Also at a point he hugged a candidate and ended up with make up on his jacket so basically after only one show the thing is already a mess, good luck with trying to keep it white and in one piece until the end).

She is also very funny and Mika is not the last one to go and play with her. Like at a point (ok, I am fully aware it'll gonna be far less funny without images but still) she tried to convince a talent by getting up, and going near each judge, near Florent saying "he has such a voice, you'll gonna have a complex and won't be able to focus". And then near Jenifer "She is so beautiful, you won't be able to focus". And then near Mika... except he had then sneaked out of his seat and was hiding in its back... "and Mika is... where??" They almost started to run around the seat trying to catch each other and as I said it just seems childish and stupid when said but to see it was funny :aah:.

When she runs out of argument she just says "I don't know what to say so I'm just gonna stop breathing until you choose me". So of course, later when she was arguing too much Mika just went "oh, shut up, just stop breathing please!"

And so it was with Zazie that we opened the show as the judge's opening song is one of hers, Rue de la paix. Which they had to do twice because someone f*cked up the lyrics (I give you a clue: it was the tallest one). No complaint from us though, they could have sing it five times if it pleased them, especially considering that we just had to go through more than an hour of Nikos recording lauchings for "the next three years, at least", as he said. So them singing was even more welcomed, if such a thing is possible.

So, from now on it's the "bits that are crossing my mind in a complete mess" extravaganza.

Mika probably has in his team the tallest and the smallest talent so far. So he was very happy to go and stand near them, the first one being slightly taller than him and the second arriving at around his hip :aah:.

Sister Cristina was a guest tonight, and so Mika was official italian translator again. And again another time for an Italian contestant (except he took a shortcut and just said to her that the others didn't like her. Which wasn't true :aah:). There were also some bits of Arabic and a little intrusion of Japaneese, so I'd say for the other judges he kind of is a giant google translator with legs now. ( and as a hidden bonus track I think we were treated with some bits of portuguese when he came out after the show).

At a point a contestant said that she was putting her guts on the table when she sang and obviously he doesn't know this expression and was quite chocked by it, and his revolted "you put your guts on the table???!! urg!" was said in a funny enough way to become one of the quotes of the night. It ended up becoming an argument for Pagny "you put your guts on the table he finds it disgusting I think it's awesome so come with me" and after the candidate was gone Mika was still rambling "I don't like guts and he like guts, that's all..." . Lovely guts story.

He keeps yawning without putting his hand, in case you were wondering. And as he was quite tired, it happened a lot. So at a point some in the audience began to tell him hey, your hand, remember? But all he coud hear was people "complaining" and he assumed it was after Zazie, so he asked her what she had done to make us upset before realising it was for him "what, me? whyyyy? what have I done???" (had his answer but it didn't keep him from doing it again :mf_rosetinted:)

We have a song in french, going "Melissa métisse d'Ibiza". He came with a new version of it, Melissa becoming Melachi, and managed to get all the judges singing it, before stopping it "ok, we're actually talking about my dog" and then bursted into laugh. And again, it certainly doesn't seem so when reading it but in fact it was ridiculously cute xD.

He stayed and chat with fans for a little while after the show ended, which was very nice obviously, going on with the always pleasing "it is so nice to have you all here again, helps a lot", etc. Some sweet 'now go to sleep you lot, goodnight' and he was out of stage.

And then it was all over, and we were outside chatting nicely, and then this guy just went out of his car and interrupted us, so rude, dunno who that was.

meekso10.jpg

He stayed for a while, was kind and sweet and smiling, made some people very happy, wished us all good night and off he went.

And he will probably make even more people very happy when they'll know the answer to the "what about gigs?" question. I think it was Camille who asked, wasn't it? Anyway, the answer looked like it: "soon. And lots. LOTS. Far too much in fact, I don't know if I'm gonna get through this!"

(and casual: a song is called Rio in the next album. Yeppa. Also, no Ma Jeunesse )

As for me: throat hurts runny nose and headache. Still so talended at cold catching. Let's say if a cold can ever be "worth it", this one has to be.

:huglove:

Thanks,Melyssa! :huglove:

Many thanks especially for telling about the funny moments and interaction between Zazie and the rest of the judges,I was really curios how she'll cope with the show.

I'm sorry for your cold,but yeah,it seems it was fully worth it :thumb_yello:

Thank you for your report Melyssa so I don't need to write a long one :naughty:

it was a really nice show, as Melyssa said the atmosphere is very different from last year as he is not the new attraction wining every talent. Poor boy, I felt bad for him when Zazie won over him many times :aah: but the feeling was really good, the judges are having a lot of fun together.

And I love the suit even more than the one of the last XF show :wub2:

he was kind enough to stop 2 times so I think many people were able to see him and tell him a few words. Which is very good because there were many "new" fans who got to know him through The Voice last year, so for many of them it was the first meeting :wub2:

can't think about anything else to report right now but feel free to ask questions :naughty:

oh, and Mel was in the car when he left :wub2:

Thank you for your report Melyssa so I don't need to write a long one :naughty:

it was a really nice show, as Melyssa said the atmosphere is very different from last year as he is not the new attraction wining every talent. Poor boy, I felt bad for him when Zazie won over him many times :aah: but the feeling was really good, the judges are having a lot of fun together.

And I love the suit even more than the one of the last XF show :wub2:

he was kind enough to stop 2 times so I think many people were able to see him and tell him a few words. Which is very good because there were many "new" fans who got to know him through The Voice last year, so for many of them it was the first meeting :wub2:

can't think about anything else to report right now but feel free to ask questions :naughty:

oh, and Mel was in the car when he left :wub2:

Important detail about Mel, thanks!

Thanks Melyssa for your detailed report, make me wish even more I could be there...

Very happy for everyone who got to talk to him after.

meekso10.jpg

Thank you for your report, I really enjoyed reading it and now I´m really curious about Zazie

Thanks for the report Melyssa! I couldn't have done it in the state I'm in... I think all has been said. It was nice meeting you BTW :wink2:

Oh and it wasn't me who asked about gigs but I did say that there can't ever be enough for us.. Poor him he did look worried about the amount of gigs!