piano lead sheets wanted

kat75

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone in here knows if public lead sheets are available for purchase for Mika's music? I've just started up piano again after many years and I don't sight read well so I'm looking for lead sheets.

Kat.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone in here knows if public lead sheets are available for purchase for Mika's music? I've just started up piano again after many years and I don't sight read well so I'm looking for lead sheets.

Kat.

Wow! I was literally just about to ask this! I'm in a similar position! :naughty: I am teaching myself the piano as I used to learn but decided to just doing singing and I can't afford both. :doh:

Like kat75 I would love if anyone could give a link or something to sheet music I could get to learn to play of Mika :blush-anim-cl::huglove:

So I bought the Origin of Love piano book but it doesn't have chords! AAA!!! I'm annoyed I didn't look in the store, I can't sight read worth a lick so I was really hoping for some chords to work with...darn.

So I bought the Origin of Love piano book but it doesn't have chords! AAA!!! I'm annoyed I didn't look in the store, I can't sight read worth a lick so I was really hoping for some chords to work with...darn.

Oh will watch out for that :doh: that's annoying!

Try this thread - I don't know if it has all the songs, but it has quite a few http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18276

YAY! thanks Silver, that thread is chord city :) I'm not sure if some are meant for the guitar but I'll play around with them on the piano. It's just for my ears anyway so yay! no need to deafen the masses LOL :)

Appreciate it.

Kat.

Try this thread - I don't know if it has all the songs, but it has quite a few http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18276