MikaFanClub meet-up, Montreal February 2015

guylainem123

Would you be interested in an MFC meetup?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in an MFC meetup?

• Not interested
    • Interested, on Tuesday, February 10, 2015
    • Interested, on Wednesday, February 11, 2015
    • Interested, on Thursday, February 12, 2015

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not within but pretty close by:thumb_yello:

I don't think OSM has rooms for such meetings. Also many of us are just finishing work & will need a bite to eat before the show, so it would be great if the gathering place offered food. (and maybe a little wine would be nice :teehee:)

We'll make sure it's very close to the OSM, no one really wants to walk for miles in February weather :teehee:

Sounds good to me :thumb_yello:

Bonjour! Je suis Française! Très bonne idée ! Je ne serai qu'au concert de 10/02 mais pour une rencontre le 10 et le 11 OK pour moi car je pars le 12/02. Nous sommes plusieurs à venir. Pour une salle de réunion une proposition. Hotel Apparthotel Montréal n'est pas loin de l'OMS!

Of course I'll be there!!!!! Wouldn't miss this!!! There was no "whatever date works for me" button so I chose Tuesday, but after reading the thread, I agree that Wednesday might be better.

Let me know if I can be of any help!!

oh look who's here! :thumb_yello:

I'm very happy each time a fan of the very early days turns up...:blush-anim-cl:

all's fine with you?

:excite: :excite: :excite:

Getting so excited!

So about 60% have said Wednesday works best, and many more have said, "whatever date." So I think we'll start planning for Wednesday.

I hope to have some time to devote to finding a place this weekend.

I was thinking a dinner before the concert would be good, somewhere close to the venue so we can all walk over together en masse. I'm going to also look into streaming part if not all of the festivities. What else do we need? Maybe a few prizes? Music? :teehee:

:yay:

I put tuesday' date=' but any night works for me :blush-anim-cl:

Also, if anybody needs a place to stay during those three nights, my futon is all yours! I know some of you are coming from out of town, but my roommates and I would be more than glad to help some of you at :thumb_yello:[/quote']

Kreacher! Look here!

Getting so excited!

So about 60% have said Wednesday works best, and many more have said, "whatever date." So I think we'll start planning for Wednesday.

I was thinking a dinner before the concert would be good, somewhere close to the venue so we can all walk over together en masse. I'm going to also look into streaming part if not all of the festivities. What else do we need? Maybe a few prizes? Music? :teehee:

I'm working on some goodies for the pajama contest thing I started, can make a few more if you want, Deb. :) Just say the word!

Getting so excited!

rum and coke... :naughty:

but red wine will do just fine! :newyear:

rum and coke... :naughty:

but red wine will do just fine! :newyear:

You took the words right out of my mouth. :thumb_yello:

Of course, it's not just preference in my case ... I HAVE to drink rum and coke as I can't drink wine. It's medicinal. :mf_rosetinted:

I am happy to do anything I can to help.... Just give me a shout if required. :thumb_yello:

bonjour ! Nous sommes quelques unes de France à loger à l'Appart Hotel à Montréal, pas très loin de l'OSM ! Une piste pour le diner où rassemblement. En tous les cas merci pour votre implication dans l'organisation de se rassemeblement ! Vivement le mois de février pour découvrir votre beau pays et voir le concert de Mika qui sera UNIQUE !

Getting so excited!

Mika himself :teehee:

Kreacher! Look here!

i'm planning to share a hotel room w/ MK (as long as everything goes according to plan) but thanks for pointing this out in case i missed it Kez!

• 2 weeks later...

I wish to participate in any date for the meet ups for the February 2015 Montreal shows..ça ne me dérange pas la date pour la rencontre de groupe pour le show de Mika en février à la Maison symphonique.. je vais au spectacle du 11 mais bien sûr que le meet up pour n'importe quelle date serait hype sympa.. et on va rencontrer Mika?? :blush-anim-cl::wub2::wink2::fisch::mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Dany Gilbert

I wish to participate in any date for the meet ups for the February 2015 Montreal shows..ça ne me dérange pas la date pour la rencontre de groupe pour le show de Mika en février à la Maison symphonique.. je vais au spectacle du 11 mais bien sûr que le meet up pour n'importe quelle date serait hype sympa.. et on va rencontrer Mika?? :blush-anim-cl::wub2::wink2::fisch::mf_rosetinted:

This get-together is for MFCers who have developed a special bond to finally meet face to face. For some, it's been a long time coming & a moment we'll never forget.

Though it's always nice to see Mika, it's not the purpose of this get together.

This get-together is for MFCers who have developed a special bond to finally meet face to face. For some, it's been a long time coming & a moment we'll never forget.

Though it's always nice to see Mika, it's not the purpose of this get together.

Right, in fact I'm sure Mika won't "stop in" to see us party, especially since it will be before the show! :naughty:

In fact, I think the biggest celebrity at our get-together will be the (in)famous Guylaine herself, the "president of MFC." :wub2:

:teehee:

Right, in fact I'm sure Mika won't "stop in" to see us party, especially since it will be before the show! :naughty:

In fact, I think the biggest celebrity at our get-together will be the (in)famous Guylaine herself, the "president of MFC." :wub2:

:teehee:

:naughty: funny lady!

Ok Ok, i'll sign autographs and take pics with my fans :mf_rosetinted: