• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm finally all booked as well!

I am totally excited!

And if anyone else traveling from the US has a layover in Chicago, lets be friends....I'm there for like 5 hours the 13th on my way back to San Francisco. :doh:haha

I will be in Chicago at O'Hare from 6:45 to 8:35 pm... when will you be there?

If any of these flights sound familiar, PM me so we can connect!

2/9 - United 1695 Seattle>Newark, NJ

2/10 - United 5683 Newark, NJ>Montreal

2/13 - American 3529 Montreal>NYC

American 345 NYC>Chicago

American 1377 Chicago>Seattle

Would love to share time with you if you are flying with me and interested!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there :blush-anim-cl:

I can host people coming from out of town if need be (I live 5min away walking distance from Place des arts where the concert is taking place). I live with two roommates and a cat, they're cool with the idea :thumb_yello:

Please contact me via private message if you need a place to stay ! Obviously, no cost involved, just a friendly host :)

Hey there :blush-anim-cl:

I can host people coming from out of town if need be (I live 5min away walking distance from Place des arts where the concert is taking place). I live with two roommates and a cat' date=' they're cool with the idea :thumb_yello:

Please contact me via private message if you need a place to stay ! Obviously, no cost involved, just a friendly host :)[/quote']

AWWWWW this is such a sweet gesture!!!!! (and or your a serial killer who wants to eat mika fan's skin >.>) lol JK That is so awesome of you I know a few people going would probably be totally up for that >.<.

On a separate note, I haven't booked my train ticket yet but Im in no rush seeing as I am merely coming from Toronto BUT I have booked my hotel <3 and its supposedly close in the downtown area so WOOTT. Im planning to arrive a few hours before the first night and leave the evening of the third night. >.< EXCITING!!!

AWWWWW this is such a sweet gesture!!!!! (and or your a serial killer who wants to eat mika fan's skin >.>) lol JK That is so awesome of you I know a few people going would probably be totally up for that

hahaha I'm harmless (i like to think so at least) :naughty:

But really, I would love to host anybody, couch surfing is the way to go, I've done it before (for quidditch, yes I'm a quidditch player :mf_rosetinted:)

i've found tickets to all 3 gigs & Miss Kristal booked our hotel tonight & i've got an appt to apply for my passport on friday & my aunt gave me some money i wasn't expecting, so wooooooo this is really happening! Just need to book my flight & pay the 2 MFCers for the gig tickets i committed to buy :cheer:

Edited by kreacher

i've found tickets to all 3 gigs & Miss Kristal booked our hotel tonight & i've got an appt to apply for my passport on friday & my aunt gave me some money i wasn't expecting, so wooooooo this is really happening! Just need to book my flight & pay the 2 MFCers for the gig tickets i committed to buy :cheer:

Cool!