Your 2 favourites of the 5 new songs

suzie

As there have been a lot of discussions on comparing all the songs we have heard from the next album so far, perhaps we can do a little poll to see which ones are the favourites at this stage.

Therefore, I'd like to ask you to pick 2 you love the most .

Here are the links to the best live versions we have heard so far to help you choose:

Lola - live from Festival les Déferlantes, France 7th July

Underwater - live from Luzern, Switzerland, 23rd July

The Origin of Love - live from Festival les Déferlantes, 7th July

Celebrate - live from Tallinn 5th July

Make You Happy - live from London 17th June

PS: your choice will be invisible and voting will close in two weeks as we are likely to have heard even more songs by then, anyway.

Edited by suzie

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed the version of TOOL to the one from Denmark - that was a better performance, actually. However, from the Tallinn performance with that recorded backing track added, it is easier to imagine what the recorded version will be like.

I like the live versions of all the songs, too, but I think it is natural to have one or two that 'grabs' you more, so I am really interested in the results.

(I partly regret that I didn't choose MHY as my second favourite as I think it is brilliant but it would have been unfair to the two songs that really touch me. :teehee:)

Edited by suzie

oh,It's so hard to choose,but finally I voted Uw and MYH:wink2:

Me too! I had Lola (Loooooooolaa!!) going through my head all day yesterday but I think it may be a bit of a novelty so I don't know if I really like it more than Make You Happy. Underwater is by far my favourite.

I'm sure I'll feel differently about some of these songs once the album comes out and then my favourites rotate all the time anyway. :naughty: I think One Foot Boy was the only song on WAG that was consistently at the top for me with TBWKTM.

For me Grace Kelly has been Mika's masterpiece but I rarely listen to the track now (no more than I would listen to any of my other favourite songs from that era). I don't feel the same way about the live version at all and could live without it. But Happy Ending I didn't like at first but has been my consistent favourite at gigs for the past 3 years.

So my poll answers will be very different this time next year I think. :wink2: