Talk about you - Lyrics & Song Discussion

I like this song :blush-anim-cl: , its fresh, beautiful summer song :blush-anim-cl: , but...i must confess that when i heard this

...i almost faint, so...for me, talk about you is great song, but, i think there will be even much more powerful songs in the new album, like fore example Good guys :blush-anim-cl: Edited by Ma.Kot.

Aaaaah .... my first post in ages!

Not crazy about the song, but I love how it reminds me about my early days with Mika.... all I wanted to do was talk about him!!! & I did, and people thought I was going crazy and wanted me to shut up. It was worth risking people's perception of me for. :wub2:

Aaaaah .... my first post in ages!

Not crazy about the song, but I love how it reminds me about my early days with Mika.... all I wanted to do was talk about him!!! & I did, and people thought I was going crazy and wanted me to shut up. It was worth risking people's perception of me for. :wub2:

Yes it could be a song about us :omg_fans:

Such a good thing we have MFC to talk about Mika :wub2::thumb_yello:

Glad to see you again around here :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Totally, good guys is such a beautiful song~

Still, I love TAY, in a different way!

I like this song :blush-anim-cl: , its fresh, beautiful summer song :blush-anim-cl: , but...i must confess that when i heard this
...i almost faint, so...for me, talk about you is great song, but, i think there will be even much more powerful songs in the new album, like fore example Good guys :blush-anim-cl:

...i almost faint, so...for me, talk about you is great song, but, i think there will be even much more powerful songs in the new album, like fore example Good guys :blush-anim-cl:

I love Good Guys. I'm looking forward to hearing a clear version of the whole song, without HE

I really liked the song!! It reminds me of the time I started listeing to Mika sooooo many years ago :blush-anim-cl: I also like how the artwork is also going back to his earlier work. I really can't wait to hear more!

I know what you mean, it is instant happiness :wub2:

I know what you mean, it is instant happiness :wub2:

Yes! That's the best way to describe it! Instant Happiness. Plus, I really like the fact that he's making so many love songs. It's nice to see his romantic side. He expresses his feelings in such a lovely, but not cheesy or conventional way.

Still nothing on any of the sites in the UK. Wondering if we do have to wait til May before it happens.

To be honest, I think that would be the best thing! If it comes out in UK now, it will fail miserably as there has been no play (except for last week on R2) and no publicity at all. The absolute best thing would be to release the song in countries where it's more likely to succeed, then if it's a hit, release it here later as the hit song of Europe, with lots of promo and publicity.

That, to me, would make a lot of sense. I'm happy to wait to download it, when it's released in the UK

To be honest, I think that would be the best thing! If it comes out in UK now, it will fail miserably as there has been no play (except for last week on R2) and no publicity at all. The absolute best thing would be to release the song in countries where it's more likely to succeed, then if it's a hit, release it here later as the hit song of Europe, with lots of promo and publicity.

That, to me, would make a lot of sense. I'm happy to wait to download it, when it's released in the UK

I worry that he just won't bother, because by May, he'll probably release the next single off the album and do it across the board. I just wish he would say something, because it feels like he is writing us off, and this isn't fair to the fans here.

I worry that he just won't bother, because by May, he'll probably release the next single off the album and do it across the board. I just wish he would say something, because it feels like he is writing us off, and this isn't fair to the fans here.

I agree. What hurts the most is that if Mika had become a judge on The Voice UK, or X Factor UK, he would have become popular here again. If he had done any Celebrity reality show here, he would have become popular, because of his great personality. But he didn't give the UK a chance. He only focussed on Italy and France.

If he had done something in the US even, he could have become better known there, and the UK always take notice of anyone who breaks into the US market.

His fans in the UK have stayed loyal through all the foreign language shows, not to mention, the french songs, waiting for some notice, by Mika, to be taken of this particular island again.

He should at least tell us if he's going to tour here, or release his music here, and he should come back here and promote himself again.

Still nothing on any of the sites in the UK. Wondering if we do have to wait til May before it happens.

:blink: It's strange - MIKA@Universal Music Norway has a nice Press Release about TAY, and it's also available on iTunes :thumb_yello::fisch: I also read that ARTISTdirect.com has chosen TAY to be the "song of the week" - YES!! :teehee:

Love,love

me

Rose and Marilyn, I hope TAY is available in England very soon and that tour dates there are announced soon :hug:

Thank you for saying that. At least we have album news now, but it would be better, in a way, to hear about some publicity and promo in the UK, otherwise he might as well flush the cds down the loo, in Great Britain.