MFC: Where Are You?!

Hola! Ciao! Salut! Hey there, how's it going? :bye:

I have a favor to ask all of you MFCers. We're trying to get a better idea of our demographics here in the fan club -- that is, where everyone is from, age ranges, that sort of thing.

I know that when you joined some of you may have left some sections of your registration blank, or maybe you put something funny in instead of the real info. Maybe you entered a fake birthday -- maybe you entered MIKA's Birthday! -- or maybe you listed your location as "Planet Earth". :naughty:

That's all OK, really. But if you don't mind, it would really be helpful if you could go back into your user profile and enter your *real* location. You don't have to be too specific -- we don't need your exact address, just your country name is enough. If you'd like to update/add your birthdate, please send me a PM and I'll take care of that for you.

Of course, it's not required, and you won't be penalized in any way if you don't do it... but if it's not too much trouble, it would really help us out a lot! And who knows? In the long run, it might be worth it for you, too. We sometimes have giveaways based on specific locations, things come up... Just sayin'... you never know... :fisch:

Thanks for taking care of that if you can! We appreciate it! :flowers2:

You're all the best! :clap:

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot you don't know, believe me :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

I'm intrigued.

Do tell. :mikadas:

Changing mine...

How do u change birthdays?

Oops, I forgot -- you can't change your birthday. I can though, if you PM it to me. Sorry about that.

I believe my info is current. I have nothing to hide...that means I'm boring.

Mine is normal too >.>

don't worry it doesnt make us boring it makes us....

umm...specially special in all special ways >.>

Im pretty sure all my stuff is current...

I made mine a little more specific, in case there's a doubt as to where America's Dairyland is. None of this California stuff.:wink2:

But i thought California is where happy cows come from :naughty:

Deb, I added USA to mine. Is that good enough?

But i thought California is where happy cows come from :naughty:

Deb, I added USA to mine. Is that good enough?

Yes, that's perfect, Dee :thumb_yello:

As I said, it's just to make searches by location a little more accurate -- there are times when it's helpful for us to know how many fans we have in a particular country.