The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

We need a miracle for this one :pray: ......or maybe Mika will come and hide some tickets around the venue,like he did in Montreal :wink2:

In Montreal was a proper gig, unlike this one, but why not doing that again, right??? :teehee:

Anyway, I'm :crossed:ing my fingers for you all to attend the show :huglove:

In Montreal was a proper gig, unlike this one, but why not doing that again, right??? :teehee:

Anyway, I'm :crossed:ing my fingers for you all to attend the show :huglove:

You're right.......so the miracle is the only solution :aah:

Thank you! :huglove:

We need a miracle for this one :pray: ......or maybe Mika will come and hide some tickets around the venue,like he did in Montreal :wink2:

Yes, that was pretty nice. :swoon: But Mika didn't hide the tickets himself. He sent out members of his band... we saw them :teehee: I guess they took the pictures & sent them to Mika :naughty:

Yes, that was pretty nice. :swoon: But Mika didn't hide the tickets himself. He sent out members of his band... we saw them :teehee: I guess they took the pictures & sent them to Mika :naughty:

Oh,didn't know that,I thought he did it in person.But i'd be glad if his band would do it as well,I'm not picky :wink2:

For the first time in my life not in the mood for a Mika gig ... anyone interested in buying my ticket? I paid it 32,50 Euro and have also a free parking ticket available for the ING parking space. PM me if interested ...

For the first time in my life not in the mood for a Mika gig ... anyone interested in buying my ticket? I paid it 32,50 Euro and have also a free parking ticket available for the ING parking space. PM me if interested ...

For which show?

• 8 months later...

Hi! My gf and I have bothbuy a pair of ticket for the Mika show of 10 february. So we want to sell the pair on CC row, really really close of the stage :mikacool: The same price we have paid, we don't want make money, just offer a chance to someone who is a really good fan, and by the same time refund us.

Sorry for my english, I'm a French Canadian.

Allo! Ma copine et moi avons toutes deux acheté une paire de billet pour le show du 10 février avec l'OSM. Nous voulons vendre la paire qui est dans la troisième rangée, rangée CC, donc vraiment très près de la scène. :mikacool: Nous les vendons le même prix, nous ne voulons pas faire d'argent avec cette vente, seulement permettre à de vrai fans d'avoir ces billets, et de nous rembourser par la même occasion.

A+

• 2 months later...
Hi! My gf and I have bothbuy a pair of ticket for the Mika show of 10 february. So we want to sell the pair on CC row, really really close of the stage :mikacool: The same price we have paid, we don't want make money, just offer a chance to someone who is a really good fan, and by the same time refund us.

Sorry for my english, I'm a French Canadian.

Allo! Ma copine et moi avons toutes deux acheté une paire de billet pour le show du 10 février avec l'OSM. Nous voulons vendre la paire qui est dans la troisième rangée, rangée CC, donc vraiment très près de la scène. :mikacool: Nous les vendons le même prix, nous ne voulons pas faire d'argent avec cette vente, seulement permettre à de vrai fans d'avoir ces billets, et de nous rembourser par la même occasion.

A+

I shouldn't be reading this :sad:

As much as I would love to be there, I can't...but I'll follow as much as I can online.

Those shows should be filmed and sold as DVDs :pray:

Sorry for being off topic :doh:

I shouldn't be reading this :sad:

As much as I would love to be there, I can't...but I'll follow as much as I can online.

Those shows should be filmed and sold as DVDs :pray:

Sorry for being off topic :doh:

Oh I agree!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...