2013 - Mika in "Saturday Night Online" this September 21

Diani Lissette

askanything-logo.png

14586_1378592816.jpg&wmax=424&hmax=300&quality=85

Mika will be on #SaturdayNightOnline this September 21 at 8 p.m. Eastern time.

He will answer questions from fans in live and direct.

To ask your questions link: http://askanything.co/artist-page.php?id=mika … :mikadas:

==========================================================

The video where Mika answers the questions is available here:

http://www.saturdaynightonline.com/pages/chat/mika.html

We can watch it on youtube as well thanks to DerMoment1608

[YOUTUBE]YYQrD1g9_Jc[/YOUTUBE]

Transcript thanks to Christine http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3946306&postcount=419

And one year later.... subtitles popped out.

X7tXN-jsfg4

Download here:

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B3SVEDpwe-mRaFNNT0tfa0N6V0k&export=download

Credits:

Transcription: Laura

Subtitles: Elwendin, Laura

English supervision: Kezza

Merging and uploading: DerMoment1608

Edited by mari62
updating content

I've already registered and sent a question in.

So have I, I basically said (the wording might not be quite right as I re-write it, because I have a sieve for a brain) but basically this.

Your songs are in a lot of ad campaigns worldwide, and you are going to be judging on two European talent shows. Will you be doing anything in the UK? We miss you in the UK.

I faced difficulties with registration(((

Can anyone please ask Mika about his plans on the 4th album? Any chance he`s started it?

I sent in a question about that but it'll probably not get chosen :aah:

I've asked that too but I think the same as LaraMay and also about that acoustic shows for two weeks in a french theatre :teehee:

I can answer every question Mika will receive about when he is coming to Mars, etc. "I really love [insert country here]. The fans are amazing. I definitely want to go to [insert country here]. I am not touring right now. But when the album comes out."

And for the album question he will say yes because he has answered yes to this question every time for the past 6 years whether he was in the middle of it or a year away from even starting on it. And if he is pressed for details he will say something like "it's a lot like [insert piano based artist from the 70s here]." And then this quote will haunt him for the next 3 years when it sounds nothing like that because he doesn't know what an album he hasn't made yet is going to sound like. :teehee:

I can answer every question Mika will receive about when he is coming to Mars, etc. "I really love [insert country here]. The fans are amazing. I definitely want to go to [insert country here]. I am not touring right now. But when the album comes out."

And for the album question he will say yes because he has answered yes to this question every time for the past 6 years whether he was in the middle of it or a year away from even starting on it. And if he is pressed for details he will say something like "it's a lot like [insert piano based artist from the 70s here]." And then this quote will haunt him for the next 3 years when it sounds nothing like that because he doesn't know what an album he hasn't made yet is going to sound like. :teehee:

:lmfao: you know him too well :thumb_yello:

yup. exactly. :naughty::thumb_yello:

I faced difficulties with registration(((

Can anyone please ask Mika about his plans on the 4th album? Any chance he`s started it?

Yes please :pray:

With my English I'm afraid not express myself well. :doh:

I hope someone will ask him this ... and I hope to receive good news :crossed:

I sent in a question about that but it'll probably not get chosen :aah:

I've asked that too but I think the same as LaraMay and also about that acoustic shows for two weeks in a french theatre :teehee:

Sorry girls, I have read your posts after I wrote mine... :doh:

:naughty::wink2:

I find it quite hard to find a good question to send. I mean, a question to which he could answer the truth (:wink2:), we don't already know the answer, or not too personal, that he can answer in front of thousands of people.

It would be much easier for me to seat with him in a coffee shop and ask him questions while having a casual chat :mf_rosetinted:

Bwahahaha! Indeed!

He will definitely say, that the 4 album is half-done :naughty:

Yes, I thought about that before I sent my question in about the new album, but what I really wanted to do was to kind of carefully point out that doing reality talent shows instead of working on a new album is sort of a bad idea because it could delay new music :teehee: But the question won't be picked anyway. By the way, does anyone know if they're only accepting questions from US residents?

I find it quite hard to find a good question to send. I mean, a question to which he could answer the truth (:wink2:), we don't already know the answer, or not too personal, that he can answer in front of thousands of people.

Yes I have the same problem. There is something I want to ask him about but his answer would open up a huge can of worms if he mentioned it in public.

Yes, I thought about that before I sent my question in about the new album, but what I really wanted to do was to kind of carefully point out that doing reality talent shows instead of working on a new album is sort of a bad idea because it could delay new music :teehee: But the question won't be picked anyway. By the way, does anyone know if they're only accepting questions from US residents?

I sent mine with my canadian city and it was accepted:thumb_yello: