Littlelady ante portas

Littlelady

ok, I joined in four years ago but I'm not sure if my introduction ever appeared in the right thread:naughty:

So, I'm from Germany and I never want be a member of a fan club except the one I'm in since years.

How I find Mika?

In 2007 I bought the single Grace Kelly as a gift for my younger sister but also loved the song( and still do) but I have had prejuidice against Mika:blush-anim-cl: ( just another boring boy like so many others, pretty face but not more...) So I didn't go to his gig also I could get a ticket, later I watched it on video and I was angry about myself:aah: From that time I watched each vid, bought cds and DVDS and in 2010 I had my first Mika gig live. He impressed me in a way I haven't thought to be possible, a fantastic artist and I liked to share my love with others, so I became member of MFC.

My name is Frauke, that means liitle woman ot little lady, a simple explaination for my nick name:naughty: and I'm 43

I'm one of five siblings, love music, singing, animals , work as receptionist and I'm a writer

So enough:teehee:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, I joined in four years ago but I'm not sure if my introduction ever appeared in the right thread:naughty:

So, I'm from Germany and I never want be a member of a fan club except the one I'm in since years.

How I find Mika?

In 2007 I bought the single Grace Kelly as a gift for my younger sister but also loved the song( and still do) but I have had prejuidice against Mika:blush-anim-cl: ( just another boring boy like so many others, pretty face but not more...) So I didn't go to his gig also I could get a ticket, later I watched it on video and I was angry about myself:aah: From that time I watched each vid, bought cds and DVDS and in 2010 I had my first Mika gig live. He impressed me in a way I haven't thought to be possible, a fantastic artist and I liked to share my love with others, so I became member of MFC.

My name is Frauke, that means liitle woman ot little lady, a simple explaination for my nick name:naughty: and I'm 43

I'm one of five siblings, love music, singing, animals , work as receptionist and I'm a writer

Hello, Frauke!!!:bye:

My story is quite similar. At least the first part. I even thought "a pretty face, but strange nose:blink::boxed::insane::roftl:). I think it's the first time I said that to anyone. :teehee: I was going through some old files I created back in 2007. for the memory stick for my car and I found Grace Kelly. :shocked:

Anyway, welcome (back?!?).

a_text_willkommen06.gif

Hello, Frauke!!!:bye:

My story is quite similar. At least the first part. I even thought "a pretty face, but strange nose:blink::boxed::insane::roftl:). I think it's the first time I said that to anyone. :teehee: I was going through some old files I created back in 2007. for the memory stick for my car and I found Grace Kelly. :shocked:

Anyway, welcome (back?!?).

a_text_willkommen06.gif

Love your honest words:huglove: Hm, I'm not back, really arrived fits better:wink2:

Thanks for the lovely members I could meet in person so far:wub2: hope I can stay more active now, if not it has nothing to do with you or Mika himself

How I find Mika?

Nice intro Frauke :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Keep having a good time here :wink2:

:group_hug:

How I find Mika?

Hello Frauke, I'm a new member so it's weird that it's me saying welcome to you! :aah: It's nice to know your first impression about Mika.

I didn't know what Frauke means, that's cute!

Hello Frauke, I'm a new member so it's weird that it's me saying welcome to you! :aah: It's nice to know your first impression about Mika.

I didn't know what Frauke means, that's cute!

Hm, that name also means fighter, the ones of you who knows more about me knows nomen est omen but I will explain, not in details and I know here are many who have to suffer, or fight. So, in my life bad things happend, so I have to fight...yes and I have to fight against a diabolic thing, called depressions but here are enough who have to be strong much more, my respect and good wishes to all of them, I adore you:huglove::huglove:

Hm, that name also means fighter, the ones of you who knows more about me knows nomen est omen but I will explain, not in details and I know here are many who have to suffer, or fight. So, in my life bad things happend, so I have to fight...yes and I have to fight against a diabolic thing, called depressions but here are enough who have to be strong much more, my respect and good wishes to all of them, I adore you:huglove::huglove:

Well, that's a meaningful name! I'm sorry to hear that. I know it's a constant fight, that it's made of up and downs. I experienced it, too. I'm learning to recognize the signs, in order to do something before slipping down everytime. I'm happy you've got so much from this community, it's amazing :wub2:

Edited by Log lady

4d822c6e.gif

Bonjour frauke.gif

Je suis arrivée dans le MFC au mois de décembre 2013, donc après vous et vous faîtes partie de ma liste d'amis.

Je vous soutiens de tout cœur dans votre problème de santé que je connais bien.

A bientôt

Nicole 4aa2e4cd.gif

My first impression of him was that he was far too young for me to fangirl over, or that I was too old to be fangirling in the first place.

We all know now what sort of rubbish thinking that is! :naughty:

How I find Mika?

Is Frauke your real name or a nickname?