Mika and the Montreal Symphony Orchestra - 10 February 2015

guylainem123

As the FB post says, there will be two lots of tickets, on MFC and on FB. We'll have details by the middle of next week. Guess, we'll all have to sit tight until then. :thumb_yello:

Thanks Deb! I guess I was afraid they will share the same link via FB and MFC, meaning it doesn't give any privilege to fans. Well we can only wait and see!

:huglove:
As the FB post says, there will be two lots of tickets, on MFC and on FB. We'll have details by the middle of next week. Guess, we'll all have to sit tight until then. :thumb_yello:

*****Mika with OSM 2015 - Update on Fan tickets!*****

As we told you last month, we have managed to secure a special Fanclub allocation of 50 tickets per night in the FRONT ROWS of the audience! The 2 shows are in February 2015, so a little... See more — with Verónica Fuentes.

Photo: *****Mika with OSM 2015 - Update on Fan tickets!*****

As we told you last month, we have managed to secure a special Fanclub allocation of 50 tickets per night in the FRONT ROWS of the audience! The 2 shows are in February 2015, so a little way off yet… Tickets go on sale to the general public on Monday 28th April, details to follow. Our FAN PRESALE will go on sale on Friday 25th!

There will be tickets available through Mika Fanclub and more tickets through Facebook… We'll post up full info next week with times, links etc, so watch this space! More info on the concerts here: http://www.osm.ca/en/concert/mika-and-osm

I hate ticket buying stress :mf_rosetinted:

I hate ticket buying stress :mf_rosetinted:

Never been there but I suppose I'd just freak out for good.

I hope you experienced people will manage to overcome it and that everything will be fine for you guys.

Stay strong :itsok:

I hope you experienced people will manage to overcome it and that everything will be fine for you guys.

:naughty: thank you for your support :thumb_yello:

Edited by kath

Sylvie @ least I will go to visit Montreal ghost airport o buy other places:fisch:

Thanks Deb! I guess I was afraid they will share the same link via FB and MFC, meaning it doesn't give any privilege to fans. Well we can only wait and see!

We had that conversation with them as well, Nina. There are two different sets of tickets, for sure. What's not sure is whether there will be enough to satisfy demand, of course, but that part we'll have to wait and see, as you said. :wait:

We had that conversation with them as well, Nina. There are two different sets of tickets, for sure. What's not sure is whether there will be enough to satisfy demand, of course, but that part we'll have to wait and see, as you said. :wait:

I'm a little bit worried... :nervous:

They should tell the time of this ticket thing. The exact hour of the exact minute of the exact second :naughty:

Thanks for taking care of this, as always :huglove:

I'm sooo excited and nervous at the same time!! :nervous:

And so am I :doh: I therefore hope that we'll be given detailed instructions about everything we need to know, when and how the tics sale start, also in European time, so that we, living overseas, have a fair chance to try to get these important tics! :teehee: I do hope there will be some for sale through MFC, because I'm not on FB :wink2: Thanks a lot in advance, to those of you mods, taking care of this ...:huglove:

Love,love

me

I would be lucky even I could go there:tears::tears::tears:, its the first time I would do it for someone, will not be important for Mika, I'm not one of those which have been on gig and gig but for me it was and is not possible like for others, does not mean it has not the same value:tears:

I would be lucky even I could go there:tears::tears::tears:, its the first time I would do it for someone, will not be important for Mika, I'm not one of those which have been on gig and gig but for me it was and is not possible like for others, does not mean it has not the same value:tears:

did you change your mind about coming?

You are right, your admiration for Mika and his music has nothing to do with how many gigs you attend. I actually think the gigs you attend are more special if they are far apart. You cherish every song you hear because you know you won't hear it live for a few more years:wub2:

I hope you can still go Frauke.

I wish it's going to be EXACTLY 1 week before, as I'll be able to be on my computer, no school next Monday. :naughty:

Lucky xD I have school until 2pm. I feel I might be a bit late for the presale at that time:naughty:

NOOOO! .. I will be at school :(

I think I will sty at home that day... Mika concert ticket, I think its a good reason to skip school day xDD

I agree with you 100% xD And actually my parents are big Mika fans as well so I assume they shouldnt have a problem with that xD *fingers crossed* I mean, It's Mika after all :naughty:

Edited by rachie b

I agree with you 100% xD And actually my parents are big Mika fans as well so I assume they shouldnt have a problem with that xD *fingers crossed* I mean, It's Mika after all :naughty:

I would miss school if I could but it's an exam on the morning :tears: Its why I hope they'll release the tickets after 12h...