Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Label Barclay ‏ @labelbarclay

Mika chantera "Elle me dit" en tout début d'émission et rejouera à la fin s'il gagne ! #victoires

Mika will sing EMD at the start of the show and will sing it again at the end if he wins :thumb_yello:

Apparently they are going to show tweets live on TV if we use #victoires. It would be nice to see tweets about Mika!

Ever since Twitter forced me to switch to the new layout, it's been very buggy. I'll follow someone and not see their tweets, or I'll follow someone and see their tweets, but the "follow" button still indicated I'm not following. It's weird and frustrating.

Ever since Twitter forced me to switch to the new layout, it's been very buggy. I'll follow someone and not see their tweets, or I'll follow someone and see their tweets, but the "follow" button still indicated I'm not following. It's weird and frustrating.

I think a lot of people are having the same problems.

I just can't get used to things being on the opposite side :naughty:

I think a lot of people are having the same problems.

I just can't get used to things being on the opposite side :naughty:

Yes! It's like they switched sides just to annoy people, there's no reason! It also bothers me that we can't change the color of the sidebar anymore. Mine used to be dark red, now there's so much white it's hard to look at.

I would recommend Tweetdeck, especially if you are using Chrome. There is a Chrome extension where you just open up a new tab and click on the Tweetdeck icon and it opens up. You can have a column that just tracks Mika's tweets and you can set it to notify you with a pop-up and a sound every time he tweets, including when he tweets people you don't follow. You can also easily tweet from more than one account which helps me because I've got one protected, one open and also the MFC account.

I've been catching up, and now we have a new thread for Sir Tweetsalot's tweets.

I'm glad to read I'm not the only person having problems. I have been noticing that Mika's tweets arn't showing up in my timeline. But hopefully, the problem will be resolved and in the meantime, I have the awesome MFC keeping me updated.

Can I just take this opportunity to say that this is the very best fanclub! My hubby loves Lady Gaga and Jessie J, but last week, when JJ was on a show on BBC TV, I had to shout Alan that she was on because he didn't know! I said at the time that if it had been Mika who was on TV, we on MFC would have been talking about it for days, because some fan would have opened a thread about it and told us he was on! I feel so privilaged to be part of such a pro-active club that makes certain we know, and don't miss, any magic Mika moment.

Thank you!:mf_lustslow:

I've done an edit to mention that for anyone who can see BBC 2 next Saturday night. Mika will get at least a mention in a show about pop stars. 'I am a popstar'. Last night's episode was the doc about girl groups and then at the end, when they previewed next week's show, I saw a quick glimpse of Mika from the WAG vid. I was really happy it wasn't from the GK vid because this proves they realise he's had more than one hit single. I can't wait!

Edited by Marilyn Mastin
Additional text

Kind of

obama-not-bad.jpg

It's not that she's necessarily bad (or him is this case) her music was played a lot here about 5 or 6 years ago

it's just...not....I don't know :aah: not for going against Elle Me Dit and winning (I'm failing to express myself properly :aah:)