Mika @ Caribana Festival - Crans-près-Céligny Switzerland 7 june 2015

mari62

On 7th June Mika will take to the stage at Caribana Festival in Switzerland!!

The Caribana Festival takes place in Crans-près-Céligny (district of Nyon), Vaud, Switzerland

Route de Suisse 16
1299 Crans-près-Céligny, Suisse
+41 22 363 02 80
http://www.caribana-festival.ch/

If you're not a student and from 17 to 64 years old you have to buy an adult ticket. ID or Student card will be asked at the entrance for control.

Tickets on sale:

here they only accept credit cards from Switzerland, France and Germany
http://www.caribana-festival.ch/fr/billetterie

All cards are accepted here:
http://www.francebillet.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Pop-rock-Folk-CARIBANA-FESTIVAL---DIMANCHE-7-JUIN-CARI7.htm

and here:
http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Pop-rock-Folk-CARIBANA-FESTIVAL---DIMANCHE-7-JUIN-CARI7.htm#/disponibilite/1277b26ac0a8280fed26ede2c2615ab7/normale

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

Edited by mari62
adding RSVP link

I'm quoting your posts from the other closed thread, since they contain useful infos, thank you! :thumb_yello:

Such a great news :boing::boing:

Caribana is a small festival taking place very close to where the Paleo festival is (for the ones who came to Paleo and wants to have an idea of the place), which means very close to my place actually :).

I've never been there myself but always heard so many great comments about that festival, I'm really happy Mika is coming. Looks like even though Switzerland is a small country we are VERY lucky this year :teehee:

I'll give you more infos about the festival as soon as I could :wink2:

As if I'm not lucky enough, I have tickets to see Muse at sonisphere festival on saturday 6. The w-e is really going to be he best EVER for me :woot_jump:

Woah, that's amazing for you. You're that close to have a private gig at your place :biggrin2: You better prep.

I'm wondering what to do, it's only a 2 hours drive from my place, but not sure I will be able to attend.... Do you guys think I will be able to sell my ticket if I won't?

Meanwhile I took a look at the price: it's 53 CHF which means 50 euros.

Edited by mari62

Flights look reasonable enough.

If I can give you some piece of advise, don't look only at flights... It's not that I don't want you or anyone to come to Switzerland, of course I'd be more than happy to welcome as many MFCers in my country as possible and seeing you again would make me very happy but I don't want you or anybody to have a bad surprise once here...

Everything is quiet expensive in Switzerland: train, food, hotels etc. Especially in the area near Léman lake which is one of the most expensive part of switzerland (but also a really beautiful one I admit ^^). If you are on a low budget I would definitely recommend to have a look at hotels and trains before deciding to come or not, or maybe compare prices with the other festival in Estavayer where hotels etc may be cheaper than here ;)

I'll be there! I had a look at hotels and trains and it's good for me :thumb_yello: better than Estavayer..so much caos..and June is a good month because I've not exams or stage at the hospital...yeah! My first weekend after months of university days!!! I'm so happy for this..can't wait to see Mika in concert again! :mikalove:

Apparently they don't want me there. :sneaky2:

"Your credit card was not charged. Your payment has been cancelled or refused. Possible explanations are:

- Mistake in data input (credit card number, expiry date)

- Bank refusal (credit limit reached)

- Temporary system unavailability"

My credit card is fine and I'm not typing the wrong data. :banghead:

Someone had the same issue, but I don't know how they fixed it. :unsure:

Edited by Elwendin

"Your credit card was not charged. Your payment has been cancelled or refused. Possible explanations are:

I think they have a problem with foreign credit cards. I asked about it and they sent me this link:

http://www.ch.fnacspectacles.com/recherche/rechercheRapide.do?search=caribana

I think they have a problem with foreign credit cards. I asked about it and they sent me this link:

http://www.ch.fnacspectacles.com/recherche/rechercheRapide.do?search=caribana

I tried that one but how can you choose to get a printable ticket? It's either getting it in a french store, or having it sent at my place, which costs 22 euros (no way!) cause even if I choose carte virtuelle, they charge the damned 22 euros....

Edited by Elwendin

I tried that one but how can you choose to get a printable ticket? It's either getting it in a store, or having it sent at my place, which costs 22 euros (no way!)

Ah, sorry, I didn't know they don't have a printable option! I haven't tried that site myself, just saw the link and thought it might work.

Ah, sorry, I didn't know they don't have a printable option! I haven't tried that site myself, just saw the link and thought it might work.

Maybe they have it and I'm too dumb to sort it out.

Or it's a smart ass trick to dissuade people from abroad to go to crash their festival :briggrin:

You know, Switzerland and its strict politics :aah:

Maybe they have it and I'm too dumb to sort it out.

Or it's a smart ass trick to dissuade people from abroad to go to crash their festival :briggrin:

You know, Switzerland and its strict politics :aah:

Hi, send you a pm

Hi,

as I see it, is the program not ready yet. What I see on the page is the festival Mika at the end makes the festival. Since it's the end, I suppose he will be 20 or 21 clock on the stage. On the ticket, and also on the online site is not anything to see when the door is opening. When I know more, I will report to you again. okay?

Edited by daeni28

Ehm..a little info! Is there anyone who know what kind of ticket is the young ticket?? On FNAC's site there is the "jeune billet"...can I buy this?? There aren't any infos about the age...thank you!!!

Please try in Fnac Suisse ... Do yo want The link..

Ehm..a little info! Is there anyone who know what kind of ticket is the young ticket?? On FNAC's site there is the "jeune billet"...can I buy this?? There aren't any infos about the age...thank you!!!

J'espère que vous aide

post-19710-142983704328_thumb.jpg

This is what Caribana Festival wrote on facebook about age and student tickets:

if you're not a student and from 17 to 64 years old you have to buy an adult ticket. ID or Student card will be asked at the entrance for control.

https://www.facebook.com/events/808078195928151

I've also added links to buy tickets from abroad, you can find them above the RSVP list :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've made a little enquiry among my friends as I've never been to this festival before.

Looks like the place is really small and kind of crowded during gigs. I've had some "bad" comments about the assistance too... Many of my friends told me that a lot of the "high society" young people of the area go there and that they most of time have no real interest in the gig itself so they talk a lot during gigs etc... As I already said the festival takes place in one of the most expensive area near the lake so it's not a bit surprise to hear that ^^

Anyway "common" poeple do go at this festival too :naughty:

Most of all, sunday is "family day" so be ready to see a lot of children :mf_rosetinted:

if you're planning to come by car be there early 'cause there's obviously not a lot of parking lot. Anyway "early" here means at the doors opening, no need to be there for hours before that (yeah i know it's useless to say that for a gig in Europe but still :naughty:)

That's pretty much all I can say so far :thumb_yello:

I've made a little enquiry among my friends as I've never been to this festival before.

Looks like the place is really small and kind of crowded during gigs. I've had some "bad" comments about the assistance too... Many of my friends told me that a lot of the "high society" young people of the area go there and that they most of time have no real interest in the gig itself so they talk a lot during gigs etc... As I already said the festival takes place in one of the most expensive area near the lake so it's not a bit surprise to hear that ^^

Anyway "common" poeple do go at this festival too :naughty:

Most of all, sunday is "family day" so be ready to see a lot of children :mf_rosetinted:

if you're planning to come by car be there early 'cause there's obviously not a lot of parking lot. Anyway "early" here means at the doors opening, no need to be there for hours before that (yeah i know it's useless to say that for a gig in Europe but still :naughty:)

That's pretty much all I can say so far :thumb_yello:

Yep! thanks for letting us know :wink2:

• 4 weeks later...

It's happened to me too! :itsok: My friend bought the ticket for me with her card