2015 - MIKA & L’Orchestre Symphonique de Montréal - 12 Feb - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

Hello again all

I'm trying to figure out which one of my videos to post either on YouTube either publicly or privately and I am having such a tough time considering that there are so many that blew me out of the water.The symphony enhanced so many of his songs that they even sound better than the original. These would include love me today any other world happy ending ordinary man overrated heroes and even Grace Kelly believe it or not.I would like to take a vote from many of you out there as to which should be the first video I should post. Alternatively I was thinking of holding a Willy Wonka type of contest where instead of five golden tickets the first five people to contact me privately will be involved in organizing a viewing party for all of the videos taken that evening at some secret location in Montreal. Might even invite the lollipop Guild and some oompah loompas.... haha...

. It would be like reliving the concert. Tell me what you guys think is a better idea.I just can't keep these great videos to myself anymore. They must be shared with the world......

Why don't you just put them all on youtube and post a link to them here??

Oh wow!! Thank you so much :huglove:

Thank you sooooo much ! :huglove:

I had tweeted a few pages of the program when we were still in Montreal, but never got around to doing the whole thing. Thanks for taking the time to scan all of that! It was interesting reading, that's for sure. :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for sharing this wonder :flowers2::huglove:

It's such a pleasure to read Mika's explaining his songs :wub2: and to read the lyrics :wub2:

It feels like having been there :thumb_yello::mikalove:

Thanks a lot LeiRe !

I like when he explain the sense of his songs, sometimes based on real histories (Heroes for example). It is so beautiful. :wub2:

You're all very welcome! :huglove:

Hello again all

I'm trying to figure out which one of my videos to post either on YouTube either publicly or privately and I am having such a tough time considering that there are so many that blew me out of the water.The symphony enhanced so many of his songs that they even sound better than the original. These would include love me today any other world happy ending ordinary man overrated heroes and even Grace Kelly believe it or not.I would like to take a vote from many of you out there as to which should be the first video I should post. Alternatively I was thinking of holding a Willy Wonka type of contest where instead of five golden tickets the first five people to contact me privately will be involved in organizing a viewing party for all of the videos taken that evening at some secret location in Montreal. Might even invite the lollipop Guild and some oompah loompas.... haha...

. It would be like reliving the concert. Tell me what you guys think is a better idea.I just can't keep these great videos to myself anymore. They must be shared with the world......

I agree with Treasa :wink2:

I agree with Treasa :wink2:

Me too! Why torture us? If you're going to share them, share them! Please?! :puppy_eyes:

I finally had time to catch up on the Montreal threads. We have some brave MFCers here. :thumb_yello: Thanks everyone for your pics, vids, translations etcetera. They bring back wonderful memories and make me realize that the whole week was not a dream but actually happened.

I don't think I will ever get off my cloud again. smilie_girl_231.gif

I finally had time to catch up on the Montreal threads. We have some brave MFCers here. :thumb_yello: Thanks everyone for your pics, vids, translations etcetera. They bring back wonderful memories and make me realize that the whole week was not a dream but actually happened.

I don't think I will ever get off my cloud again. smilie_girl_231.gif

There's no point in getting off, just to hop back on again in August. I'm staying put on mine. :thumb_yello:

So happy to report that I successfully was able to post my video of good guys on YouTube. Please check it out and let me know what you think. If anyone knows how to put up a link to that video on this website I would truly appreciate it as I am not sure how that works.Love the orchestra swelling during the last part of the song and hope this will be similar to the released version on his next album. I hope you all enjoy it!!

So happy to report that I successfully was able to post my video of good guys on YouTube. Please check it out and let me know what you think. If anyone knows how to put up a link to that video on this website I would truly appreciate it as I am not sure how that works.Love the orchestra swelling during the last part of the song and hope this will be similar to the released version on his next album. I hope you all enjoy it!!

i just saw your PM as well, just copy the youtube link on here & we'll be able to see it.