Black and blue or white and gold?

dreams

So there is this picture of a dress all over the facebook and twitter. I'm sure you have seen it :blink: And my friends and I just can't let it go. We are showing that picture to all people we know and we compete which team will get more people to their site.:teehee:

slack-imgs.com-4.jpeg

So is it white and gold?

Or black and blue?

:facepalm:

P.S.: I see it black and blue. :mf_rosetinted:

So there is this picture of a dress all over the facebook and twitter. I'm sure you have seen it :blink: And my friends and I just can't let it go. We are showing that picture to all people we know and we compete which team will get more people to their site.:teehee:

slack-imgs.com-4.jpeg

So is it white and gold?

Or black and blue?

Yes, it's very stange!! but i see black and blue. I don' t know how people see white and gold!!

slack-imgs.com-4.jpeg

So is it white and gold?

Or black and blue?

I see it gold and blue :naughty:

• Like 1

My pupils showed me this picture today! :aah:

I told them it's white and gold. But actually it does look like a light blue but as a white being in shadow hypnotized.gif and gold. My son sees black (instead of gold:shocked:) and purple.:blink:

Do you see it like really white or light blue?:blink:

My pupils showed me this picture today! :aah:

I told them it's white and gold. But actually it does look like a light blue but as a white being in shadow hypnotized.gif and gold. My son sees black (instead of gold:shocked:) and purple.:blink:

I wish I would be able to see it, like people who see it white.:blink: I see it washed out dark blue. But I understand the gold part. It is a bit brownish on the top. But still black. :doh:

slack-imgs.com-4.jpeg

So is it white and gold?

Or black and blue?

:blush-anim-cl: In my eyes this dress is light blue - and gold/light brown...

Love,love

me

I see this dress Black and blue ^^

And I've seen that the owner of the dress have said that the dress wath Black and blue. And for the French speaker, this article (really interesting ^^) explain why everyone see it in a different color:

http://mobile.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2015/02/27/pourquoi-certains-voient-la-robe-bleue-et-d-autres-blanche_4584833_4355770.html

I have to say this stupid dress drove me completely crazy :aah:

one of my collegue couldn't beleive people could see it a different color than what she was seeing so she spent her day asking everyone what color was the dress many times :blink: I've seen it white and gold during the whole day and it suddenly turned to black and blue in the afternoon :doh: (probably because my mind reached a point of no return and only found this way to tell me "Go back home!" :naughty:)

anyway... above all...no matter the color... this dress is quite ugly in fact :teehee:

I've seen it white and gold during the whole day and it suddenly turned to black and blue in the afternoon :doh:

YASSSSS!!!

Finally someone else who happened to see it first white and gold and then black and blue. I was afraid to have some terrible brain virus.

First time I saw it I was totally unaware of that colour issue and it appeared white and gold in a funny way, so I thought that something was wrong with my mobile. After a few secs it turned black and blue so it was definitely a connection issue or something :aah:

The second time it happened I was showing it to hubby and it was upside down, so I think that my brain was fooled and didn't recognize it as something it already decoded, but again it turned into black and blue within 2 secs. :doh:

even tho i know now that it's black and blue, i still can't see it! :aah: maybe light blue and brown. but i completely fail to see the dark blue and black colour it's supposed to have. :blink:

YASSSSS!!!

Finally someone else who happened to see it first white and gold and then black and blue. I was afraid to have some terrible brain virus.

First time I saw it I was totally unaware of that colour issue and it appeared white and gold in a funny way, so I thought that something was wrong with my mobile. After a few secs it turned black and blue so it was definitely a connection issue or something :aah:

The second time it happened I was showing it to hubby and it was upside down, so I think that my brain was fooled and didn't recognize it as something it already decoded, but again it turned into black and blue within 2 secs. :doh:

I have seen it again and for a second it was black and blue :teehee: but now I'm back to seeing it white and gold :lmfao:

Maybe because I was scrolling up instead of scrolling down made me see it black and blue.. (as you mentioned it being backwards)

• 4 years later...