Treasa

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good!

And it should be interesting to see the diffetent crowds on each night.

Can we be February now???

No, we can't! I still have to get my airfare together! Don't be rushing so fast!!!

Oh this is perfect! Thank you for sharing it. I found my seats in this crowd lol exactly what I've been looking for but the plans online haven't been very clear so this video was really great.

Kat.

Here's a video of Simple Plan with OSM http://youtu.be/7ory04vCihw will give you a good idea of the spirit of the venue.

Personally, I saw Adam Cohen there and the crowd was really quiet.

Last Mika concert I went to, crowd was really joyful but respectful and nothing happened. I expect the same at OSM.

Filming and photography is stricly forbidden by the hall.

Don't worry... I like savoring the waiting!

Me too.

I finally printed my tickets today... just to have something tangible to keep me focused with my eye on the prize!

Can't wait to see so many beautiful newer friends that I've added to my life this year. :huglove:

Here's a video of Simple Plan with OSM http://youtu.be/7ory04vCihw will give you a good idea of the spirit of the venue.

Personally, I saw Adam Cohen there and the crowd was really quiet.

Last Mika concert I went to, crowd was really joyful but respectful and nothing happened. I expect the same at OSM.

Filming and photography is stricly forbidden by the hall.

I'm hoping it will be filmed for an official DVD :pray:

i don't know if as the time draws near, if i will actually be excited to see Mika, if he had actually confirmed the voice a week earlier would i have booked a flight

:dunno:

SO was just wondering has everyone else booked flights and accommodation?

flights yes, but nothing else so far. By booking the flights, i just wanted to make sure the trip will happen - not that hubby changes his mind! :teehee:

Anyway, i'm sure we'll have fun and won't regret the trip, cause he'll make sure it'll be special gigs. :thumb_yello:

i don't know if as the time draws near, if i will actually be excited to see Mika, if he had actually confirmed the voice a week earlier would i have booked a flight

:dunno:

SO was just wondering has everyone else booked flights and accommodation?

I've only booked one way, still. Waiting to get a deal on the return trip home. Haven't booked a hotel yet. Is everyone staying close to the venue? Guess I should look into that soon, even though it's still 5 months away. :naughty:

I've only booked one way, still. Waiting to get a deal on the return trip home. Haven't booked a hotel yet. Is everyone staying close to the venue? Guess I should look into that soon, even though it's still 5 months away. :naughty:

We are downtown. we deliberated for a long time. Many PMs were exchanged. :naughty:

Edited by kath

All booked also :wink2:

Just got to book my return flight from Heathrow on 13th. Does anyone know if it's mid-term from 13th in UK?

These things vary from area to area but I have just checked a couple of the London boroughs and yes it is.

Hi everybody!

I just join MFC and I'm glad to be here. Couple of years ago i had some issues with registration and i gave up in the end ...

It seems like somehow "we are very close" ...:0)

Reading your posts about how you are planing the trip is first time when i feel good about not living in Europe :0( like you all.

Since I'm in Canada is going to be a little bit easier for me to get to see Mika :)

So, yeah, ...now just wandering if is too early too book the hotel. Is it? I'll be driving from Toronto to Montreal most probably.

Nikita <3 Mika

:mikadas:

Hi everybody!

I just join MFC and I'm glad to be here. Couple of years ago i had some issues with registration and i gave up in the end ...

Reading your posts about how you are planing the trip is first time when i feel good about not living in Europe :0( like you all.

Since I'm in Canada is going to be a little bit easier for me to get to see Mika :)

So, yeah, ...now just wandering if is too early too book the hotel. Is it? I'll be driving from Toronto to Montreal most probably.

Nikita <3 Mika

Guess it's never too early... I mean, I'm sure you will find something decent at any time but you might have a better choice if you book early.

i can't think of any festivals happening in Montreal that coincides with Mika's concert dates so room availability shouldn't be a problem.

February isn't exactly "tourist season" .... if you know what i mean :naughty:

Maybe not any festival but you never know what huge congress can hit the town:thumb_yello:

Hi everybody!

Nikita <3 Mika

I think the earlier you book hotels the better from a price point of view, there seemed to be good prices on Booking.com when I checked.

We decided to go with an apartment so we could each have our own room and if one of us was having problems sleeping, we could move around without disturbing others.

Hi everybody!

Nikita <3 Mika

Hello and welcome :bye:

We are downtown. we deliberated for a long time. Many PMs were exchanged. :naughty:

I'm also all booked, I'm staying downtown one block from the venue. I was thinking of getting a fun t-shirt made up saying "Keeping you overrated." or maybe one of those "stay calm and Overrated" LOL, is that funny to anyone other than me?

Is it too much? is it weird to do that? I've never made a special t-shirt for a concert before...not sure if it would be appropriate for this kind of venue either. He seems to have matured quite a bit from his earlier concerts. I've been enjoying watching some of the youtube stuff from his early years and he was quite an energetic singer but he's calmed lately...it looked like it anyhow. I noticed people made signs for shows but signs aren't great because they block the view for the poor people behind the one holding up a sign for their dear life.

Has the fan club ever attended a gig all wearing the same thing? would he even care, is it worth it? It's rather silly isn't it.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Kat.