WELCOME TO THE AUSTRALIAN THREAD: PARTY TWENTY THREE!!!

The Aussie Mikamites official logo:

mikamitestq9-1.jpg

The Aussie Mikamites are proudly sponsored by: MIKACARD

mikacardca7.jpg

Team Mascot and hero: RAFFA
Theme song: Destiny’s Childs “Survivor”

untitled-3.jpg

Welcome to our home.

Please... come in...

As you walk through the hallways you will see that the walls are adorned with various photos of Mika, Mikamite family photos and various other paraphernalia. We take pride in our extensive Mika collection.

SITTING/ENTERTAINING ROOM
We have a lovely seating and entertainment area equipped with butterfly lounges and beanbags, where you can sit, relax and have a chat with friends.

GLITTER ROOM
This room is filled with glitter (shot from two large glitter cannons). This room is designed specifically for those who simply wish to roll around in glitter. Remember: Glitter makes everything better.
Bubbles provided by Happikali’s goat.

THE POOL ROOM
Like every good Aussie household, we have a Pool Room. However, since we are particularly thpethial... we have an actual pool table (the deluxe Prince model).

HEALING CENTRE
The Healing & Recuperation Centre is for those not feeling well. In this sanctuary they may get much needed rest.
Healing services are available and provided by the Aussie Medicine Woman who has a vast array of healing substances. These include scorpion and snake venom; eye of koala; tooth of croc. Other specimens and medicines are strictly top secret.

THE CAT PEE CORNER
Those who are misbehaving will be banished to the cat pee corner for an indefinite period.

THE PADDED ROOM
As the name suggests, this is a special built, custom made padded room which is used in extreme situations only.

THE DUNGEON
Details of the contents and the exact reason for the dungeon have never been revealed. There have been various sightings of certain persons enclosed in the dungeon, but who can say whether this is fact or fiction?

UNDERGROUND TUNNEL
Leads directly to the Butterfly Bar and back. For those who wish to make a more interesting entrance. Because doors are so boring.

HAPPIKALI’S VERANDAH
As you walk outside you will find Happikali’s verandah (with a view to the Australian bush). This is THE place to be. Many an excellent night has been had on the verandah. This is officially the number one best gig site in Australia.
Use of the poles is permitted on special occasions only.
Rumour has it Mika will play an exclusive gig here during his tour of Oz.

You will see parked in the driveway a bright pink bus with one large Converse Hi-Top shoe attached to it’s roof. This bus is the Mikamites mode of transport, and will be used during the Aussie Mikamites Dream Tour of Oz.

ANIMALS:

MRS. BERYL GERANIUM

mrsberylgeranium.jpg

Happikali’s goat.
A star in her own right. Can often be seen touring the world with Mika. Has her own manager.
Is famous for making bubbles using her rear end. Looks FAB in a pair of braces.

SPARKLES

spakles.jpg

Camel Extraordinaire (and a bit of a princess). Beloved pet and best friend of Rainbow Sky.
His hump is an esky for storing beer and other beverages.
Dreams of being a movie star one day. Has modelled with Hugh Jackman, and starred in short film Jewel Of The Sahara with Gerard Butler.
Is available for rides at parties. Please phone Rainbow Sky for details.

Beware of bringing other animals onto the property.
Happikali may string them up without notice and use them for her jewellery making business.

There are two adjoining restaurants on our property:

MIKA HUT

mikahut.gif

Where the only thing on the menu is diet coke and a pizza please.

SUBWAY

mikacookie.jpg

Visit Subway for a never-ending supply of Mika cookies. Special points are awarded to those who film their purchases and put their video on You Tube.

THE LIST

AUSSIE MIKAMITES:
#1. Rainbow Sky
#2. happikali
#3. FlamingoCrumbles
#4. Dangerous Kat
#5. Blue Sky
#6. Marty
#7. nagnoo94
#8. Michelle 2
#9. celticjules
#10. soangel
#11. born4mika
#12. nico_collard
#13. deconstruction
#14. Scut Monkey
#15. Black Milk
#16. S2_redshiftlove
#17. Jolene
#18. mouselle
#19. PamRam
#20. Walzing Matilda
#21. Cranberries
#22. Pamelalala
#23. Emily 4 mika
#24. Mika is so sxc
#25. mollydog
#26. sweet-dreams
#27. wooden_sox
#28. lyraucia
#29. babyblue
#30. ZoZo The Terrible
#31. kristy5188
#32. Kelzy
#33. pinkoranges
#34. armande
#35. themetalmunchkin
#36. afazza
#37. MeekoInkah
#38. quatzxice
#39. chickadee
#40. Sweet Knees
#41. Aaurora
#42. senyorita12003
#43. Ju-Ju Lea
#44. M!Ka RoX mY sOx
#45. Minda
#46 Oakie Doke
#47. kobiiiii
#48. Kateus
#49. mikas #1 fan
#50. riverbasil
#51. tiffany loves mika
#52. Tanya K
#53. xx_emily_x
#54. nic.
#55. zoidy
#56. bonzaboy
#57. olivia237
#58. mireille geha
#59. demonkissangel69
#60. Shanzi
#61. mici3023
#62. ellennify
#63. Austerulous
#64. we_are_golden
#65. Annie M
#66. Jericho
#67. Zak110695
#68. Mika Cherry
#69. mika_me
#70. gorgeousgeorgia
#71. TuteTerminator

#72. Sonelle

#73. GalaxyBae

#74. littledevil#222

HONOURARY AUSSIE MIKAMITES:
#1. FREDDIESDOUBLE
#2. Steph
#3. helen
#4. LeighHodgson (my supplier)
#5. Wendi
#6. RosinaKiwi
#7. greta
#8. Mika4Life13
#9. artsyfartsy17
#10. englishrose
#11. PhotoJenic
#12. LA_fashionista
#13. charlottechristy
#14. elanorelle
#15. silver
#16. stuck
#17. Trix the Mubbin
#18. anapher

Not Aussie, won't stoop so low as to be an honourary Mikamite, but still wants to be in the first post:

#1 Racinghorse83

AUSSIE MIKAMITES ROCK! :punk:

Edited by nico_collard

Sorry to hear about your Uncle Teegs :(

As for my US trip, I'm not packed yet. Planning to next weekend, after buying a few more things I need. And then I'll just need to relax until its time to go (if thats possible hehe)

New and shiny!:biggrin2:

I'm not Australian, I've actually never been there....but shhh, don't tell anyone because I love to read this thread....so nice and interesting people in here!:teehee:

Sorry to hear about your Uncle Teegs :(

As for my US trip, I'm not packed yet. Planning to next weekend, after buying a few more things I need. And then I'll just need to relax until its time to go (if thats possible hehe)

Thanks...

Ooooh, good to see you're getting organised, rather than leave it till a few days before you go...

New and shiny!:biggrin2:

I'm not Australian, I've actually never been there....but shhh, don't tell anyone because I love to read this thread....so nice and interesting people in here!:teehee:

That's okay Sienna, you're welcome to lurk in here any time you like...

Sorry to hear about your uncle, Teegs :sad:

Thanks...

Some decorations from me :wub2:

2646286521ddd200df8eotw9.jpg

tercera-edicion.jpg

382436simondavaleurocke.jpg

Pretties!

Where have you all gone again? :blink:

:dunno:

We really need something exciting to happen...

Aw, thanks!:wub2:

And you're welcome to visit the Oldlings too (main subjects: ill health, Mika, housework, gardening, Mika, photography, holidays, Mika, family problems and Mika).

And you're welcome to visit the Oldlings too (main subjects: ill health, Mika, housework, gardening, Mika, photography, holidays, Mika, family problems and Mika).

Yes I know, it's such a funny and friendly thread.:wub2: The thing is though that it would take me months to read back back and get a grip on what people are talking about:teehee: but I will come. I miss you all so much!:wub2:

Yes I know, it's such a funny and friendly thread.:wub2: The thing is though that it would take me months to read back back and get a grip on what people are talking about:teehee: but I will come. I miss you all so much!:wub2:

You just have to jump in, and anything you don't understand, ask about it :thumb_yello:

I have some exciting news.

After weeks of no hot water at home, and having to boil water to wash dishes, and go to friends houses or my local uni campus to have showers due to our hot water system carking it.....

we now have a new hot water system.... and it's continuous, which means no more running out at 5pm like our old one used to.

I'm so excited to be able to shower at home again. Of course, during my shower just before, someone unplugged the power cord that connects to the hot water system and powers the pilot light (it has electric ignition, and turns off if its disconnected as a safety measure). So mid shower, the water went cold, and I, very cold myself, with shampoo in my hair and in damp clothes due to having thrown them on, had to run around the house and work out what the problem is. I've now put a post it note above said power cord, until I can tell the person who unplugged it (just as they were leaving the house) that it needs to stay plugged in or no hot water.

After weeks of no hot water at home, and having to boil water to wash dishes, and go to friends houses or my local uni campus to have showers due to our hot water system carking it.....

we now have a new hot water system.... and it's continuous, which means no more running out at 5pm like our old one used to.

I'm so excited to be able to shower at home again. Of course, during my shower just before, someone unplugged the power cord that connects to the hot water system and powers the pilot light (it has electric ignition, and turns off if its disconnected as a safety measure). So mid shower, the water went cold, and I, very cold myself, with shampoo in my hair and in damp clothes due to having thrown them on, had to run around the house and work out what the problem is. I've now put a post it note above said power cord, until I can tell the person who unplugged it (just as they were leaving the house) that it needs to stay plugged in or no hot water.

aw wow that must have been hard to put up with, my parents got our hot water system replaced last month and we finally have clean water, because the old one was making the hot water rusty so now i can drink warm water from the tap for winter lol, i know stupid story but it just reminded me of it. It must have been really cold because of it being winter too :shocked:

:eek: Nothing worse than a suddenly cold shower!

I think you need something more permanent than a post it note :naughty:

aw wow that must have been hard to put up with, my parents got our hot water system replaced last month and we finally have clean water, because the old one was making the hot water rusty so now i can drink warm water from the tap for winter lol, i know stupid story but it just reminded me of it. It must have been really cold because of it being winter too :shocked:

Oh I had forgotten it would be winter now in Australia. We are coming up to Midsummer's Day in the UK :naughty:

:eek: Nothing worse than a suddenly cold shower!

I think you need something more permanent than a post it note :naughty:

The post it note is up as a reminder until everyone knows. I've told the person who unplugged it what happened, so they know now.

Oh I had forgotten it would be winter now in Australia. We are coming up to Midsummer's Day in the UK :naughty:

hehe I have been sooo excited for winter, I'm so pleased with it so far...the coldest winter I've known lol, my birthday is also coming up so it makes it even more special :D:wub2:

hehe I have been sooo excited for winter, I'm so pleased with it so far...the coldest winter I've known lol, my birthday is also coming up so it makes it even more special :D:wub2:

It's just wet and miserable here, which is about right for an English summer :naughty:

It's funny how I never think of Australia as being a cold plae, but it's a huge continent and I suppose parts of it must be far south enough for cold winters.

Eugh I hate that its one of our coldest winters in ages. I'm not a cold weather person and I'm never properly prepared for winter.

It's just wet and miserable here, which is about right for an English summer :naughty:

It's funny how I never think of Australia as being a cold plae, but it's a huge continent and I suppose parts of it must be far south enough for cold winters.

We get snow on our mountains and everything hehe.

Funnily enough, one of the coldest states is not the most southern. ACT, which is mostly just canberra, gets pretty cold. But then so does Tasmania, our most southern.

Its plenty cold for me here. I don't like the cold much. Which is why I'm escaping in a week to the US summer.

ntaww!! That sounds like the best summer ever hehe :teehee: I can't even tell you how much I love the cold and rain :aah: I live in Sydney so it's not too cold but it's still nice :) it averages at about 16-18 degrees celcius

Eugh I hate that its one of our coldest winters in ages. I'm not a cold weather person and I'm never properly prepared for winter.

I feel that way about Summer lol, I thought Australia was hot but when i went to South Africa in April I found out how dark i really could get lol, it's finally fading away though :naughty:

The horror!:shocked:

Sometimes in our summerhouse the water stops coming but at least it's summer!

When it happens we have to go to a pump and carry the water home in buckets. But it's okay when you're free from work and the weather is warm!:naughty:

Mostly a Swedish one too:teehee: but we only count the days when it's sunny!:naughty: