Mika@Brussels - Mobistar concert - September 18th 2014

robertina

So....who's going in the end? :naughty:

I guess we need a gig thread, and we want to know everything about it!

There's a signing session in Lièges too...we need reports!

LINK TO WATCH THE LIVE STREAMING (ONLY IN BELGIUM) -- Thanks Alireine for the info!
http://mobistar.emsecure.net/optiext/optiextension.dll?id=AY5A5ltsxLU5v8SweYMKUgnlEeQKfm1YCIhmnyG%2BBAgu%2BSukQlgvGn_631BlfSZf2EGRwTDFM4ExL_kq0b
click on the green button in the middle of the page, which reads: Je veux assister au concert en live! from 21h (Belgium time)

============================================
AUDIO and VIDEO aren't perfect, unfortunately the streaming froze every now and then, but they're very enjoyable :wub2:

VIDEO by LaraMay : http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4040610&postcount=100

AUDIO by mari62: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4040567&postcount=74

Mika, Mobistar, Ancienne Belgique, 18 09 2014 - With Subtitles

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a YT video with subtitles.

Hi ! Congrats to the lucky ones who will be there :)

I'm pretty sure the answer is no but I have to ask : is there a way to watch the live streaming outside Belgium ? Like a special link, something to do with a proxy or whatsoever I no nothing about these things :ash: Like for the Napoli gig !

Thanks in advance for the answer and again congrats to the winners, have fun I'm sure it will be amazing as it is a small gig I believe :wub2:

edit : ah sorry I did not see my question had been already asked :s

Hi ! Congrats to the lucky ones who will be there :)

I'm pretty sure the answer is no but I have to ask : is there a way to watch the live streaming outside Belgium ? Like a special link, something to do with a proxy or whatsoever I no nothing about these things :ash: Like for the Napoli gig !

Thanks in advance for the answer and again congrats to the winners, have fun I'm sure it will be amazing as it is a small gig I believe :wub2:

edit : ah sorry I did not see my question had been already asked :s

Never mind. I may have the answer. This is a link, download it on your laptop. It only works with Chrome. It seems (haven't tried it out yet) that you have go to the link of Mobistar, then klik on the icon of this programm, that will apear on the top right sight of your screen. Then you must fill in from which country you want to look. Then you should be able to watch it....

But I'm not that good with computers, it's all information others gave me....

Edited by Jojotje

Thank you so much!

I was going to ask that same question, was hoping someone would be able to give us a direct link for it like with the Napoli gig, but i know i shouldn't expect that. I'm not good with computer things like this either so i hope it works :naughty: