WIN TICKETS to See Mika in Montreal - 11 Feb 2015!

Ticket_Fairy

BsiSH4yCAAI8PoD.jpg:large

Dear Beloved Mika Fan Club --

Your Ticket Fairy could not let the week of the MFC 8th Anniversary Celebrations go by without making an appearance!

MIKA and his team have very generously given us a pair of tickets for the

SECOND NIGHT of his special OSM shows in Montreal next month. :excite:

The date is 11th February, time is 8 p.m. All the info on the shows can be found here: http://www.osm.ca/en/concert/mika-and-osm

The prize is a pair of tickets to attend this show. (Unfortunately, we do not know exactly where these tickets are located in the theater, sorry.) The tickets are non-transferable and ID will be required on the door. Anyone can enter the competition, but travel/accommodation will NOT be provided -- the prize is concert tickets only. So PLEASE only enter if you can attend!

Only email ONCE (multiple emails will be disqualified).

TO ENTER: Send an email to mfc.competition@gmail.com with:

-- your name & age

-- your MFC user name

-- the name & age of your guest

-- a contact number

Don't forget to put 'OSM' in the title of your email!

This is a FLASH competition, so act quickly! Entry opens NOW and closes tomorrow 9th January at 8 a.m. Eastern (US & Canada) time. Winners will be notified ASAP and names will be announced here later in the day.

GOOD LUCK! :crossed:

:fairy:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't go to this concert (too far...) but it's really nice to you Tucket fairy !

Good luck to all the entrant ! (Is entrant the right word for this context ? I don't know, i hope ^^)

Edited by Agathe.B

Congratulations to our winner!

Pandora_Z!

Enjoy, we'll look forward to seeing you there! And please be sure to come back here and tell us all about it afterward! :thumb_yello:

Thanks to everyone who entered. We'll have just a few more competitions to close out this week of our 8th anniversary celebration!

Congratulations to our winner!

Pandora_Z!

Enjoy, we'll look forward to seeing you there! And please be sure to come back here and tell us all about it afterward! :thumb_yello:

Thanks to everyone who entered. We'll have just a few more competitions to close out this week of our 8th anniversary celebration!

OMG! I did not think I would actually win! :shocked: