• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I hope you've had a great holiday :huglove:

I'm studying international relations. (well, the course is called so) but I'm studying so many **** subjects actually in the first semester :aah: like maths, economics, laws, history, literature and art (I like this one :teehee: ) oh and I'm also learning Korean :teehee: 한국어 :naughty:

Oh, I have friends that study that too. Sounds like so much fun, I'm jealous :aah: I can see why you like it :das:, but what have art to do with international relations? :blink: xD Btw that's a lot of subjects to study during one semester, now I'm pleased that we study as "few" as we do :teehee: Fun thing though, semester means holiday in Swedish :aah:

If I'd had time I'd like to learn a language too, and Korean is so cool, you're lucky. Can you speak? And you can't write stuff without telling me what it means :shun:

*pops head out of hole she's been living in for six months*

hello friends! I forgot this place existed.. oops.:baghead:

How is everyone? My life is great by the way... I got into an awesome university and I'm taking a songwriting class which I love and all this awesome stuff... yeah. :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 months later...

I know it's not that big of a deal but I have to share it with someone. I had a flute competition today and I was very pleased with my performance. The points are still unknown, because the competition is still running. But I'm just very proud of myself no matter what the points will be. We compete with ourselves not with others :) I just had to get it out haha :D

I said some stuff a while back that was completely ignored... so yeah, there's that.

Hellooo. Came to say that I've been feeling out of place in the forum lately. :dunno:

I don't think you guys are alone. I'm here every once in awhile, but it just feels... dead. A couple years ago, when I joined, there were always people here having interesting conversations. Now, if someone does say something, no one really cares much about it. :(

I don't think you guys are alone. I'm here every once in awhile' date=' but it just feels... dead. A couple years ago, when I joined, there were always people here having interesting conversations. Now, if someone does say something, no one really cares much about it. :([/quote']

The point is I think that everyone joined when it was busy in the Mika world. But then the excitement from his latest album died out and people started to go back to their "real lives" so to speak. And when people only are here once a week or month you can't really have interesting conversations anymore :sad: We rely too much on the ghost from the past ssr threads, we need to start something new, the rest of mfc is not dead. I think it's time to stop mourning! And that includes me as well.

The point is I think that everyone joined when it was busy in the Mika world. But then the excitement from his latest album died out and people started to go back to their "real lives" so to speak. And when people only are here once a week or month you can't really have interesting conversations anymore :sad: We rely too much on the ghost from the past ssr threads, we need to start something new, the rest of mfc is not dead. I think it's time to stop mourning! And that includes me as well.

Yeah I think you are right. But it is undeniable that things here have gone a little downhill.

Yeah I think you are right. But it is undeniable that things here have gone a little downhill.

I agree, and it is time to turn that around. :wink2: School is not that busy anymore for me so hopefully I have some time left to pop in here more often. (:

Love your quote btw :wub2: