MIKA at FESTIVAL JARDINS DE PEDRALBES, BARCELONA: 10 July 2015

dcdeb

What a wonderful way to spend a Friday night in Barcelona!!

Ok, I chose it for the seated venue, BUT how could we assist at a Mika concert ON A DAMN'D SEAT??

:dance_man:

It's a question for Montreal people :aah:

there's definitely something missing at a mika gig if you can't dance, clap, sing,... :aah: so i hope you won't have to stay seated at this one! the reason in montreal was just the orchestra though, so i guess it won't be a problem.

personally i prefer standing gigs tho, there's just some of the fun missing for me without the queueing and the excitement before the doors open. (especially in summer!) :teehee: after montreal i definitely need a non-seated gig again now, tho this venue looks really lovely. palm trees! :wub2:

Seats (or chairs, what you want to say it) in this case are just to have a reserved and well paid site for you.

Of course that we´ll be able of dancing, jumping, singing... especially intense fans as we are... :naughty:

Barcelona is known for its good weather, although we might have bad luck with the weather... however I think it´s a remote possibility in that date.

I like Barcelona a lot. Always fun. I´m thinking about hanging out with my friends, go to have dinner and then to have drinks after the gig.

I thinking about get well dressed, feeling relaxed, no lines, no stress... sorry but I´m not twenty. I feel good with my health, luckily, but I would´t mind at all, many Mika gigs like that.

Anyways, 2nd of August, we have one totally, absolutely different. Exactly the opposite :cheer: I like the extremes...

So if you are thinking about going to Barcelona, don´t think of it any longer! I´m sure it worth it!

PERFECT! :thumb_yello:

It was always a dream to see Barcelona one day. I will spend a few days in the city with friends. Can´t wait to see Barcelona and Mika . :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: I'm sure you will love Barcelona - the city is just wonderful :thumb_yello: And MIKA at this arena - omg, what more is there to wish for!? :naughty: You're very, very lucky!! :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

• 2 weeks later...
This is the place Mika will perform :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]DgefVdVARV4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the vid! :thumb_yello: The place looks beautiful. I'm really looking forward to this one. I will be there with my friend. She is not a Mika fan but likes his music and has seen him once. I thought a seated gig in an interesting city like Barcelona is a great way to spend a couple of days together and can't wait to meet so many MFCers again as well!

Thanks for the vid! :thumb_yello: The place looks beautiful. I'm really looking forward to this one. I will be there with my friend. She is not a Mika fan but likes his music and has seen him once. I thought a seated gig in an interesting city like Barcelona is a great way to spend a couple of days together and can't wait to meet so many MFCers again as well!

Totally agree with you...I hope to see all of you in Barcelona!! :blush-anim-cl:

Festival Pedralbes ‏@FPedralbes 11m11 minutes ago

Costa d'imaginar però en 2 mesos, sobre aquesta font, s'alçarà la graderia del #FPedralbes #DiaDeLaTierra #music

In two months the stage will rise above this fountain! :wub2:

CDNCZulWIAA_xDV.jpg

and Mika will be the cherry of the cake in that festival the July 10th :wub2:

I'm looking forward to see and heard Mika again. The place and the city is the best. Please good weather, please, please, please.

Hello to everyone!!! :dance_man:

Hola Nuria. Looking forward to meet you  :hug:

As Ana Belen says, to have the opportunity to have your own sit and space is a dream and hearding and looking to Mika and his band will be a pleasure. I'm also very motivated about the idea of wearing a better dressing than in other concerts with a lot of people, althought I like him in every place.

Mika, we are hereeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

As Ana Belen says, to have the opportunity to have your own sit and space is a dream and hearding and looking to Mika and his band will be a pleasure. I'm also very motivated about the idea of wearing a better dressing than in other concerts with a lot of people, althought I like him in every place.

I also will wear a nice dress for this gig :yes:

• Like 3

Exactly and for me this gig has an extraordinary good surprise, meet a very good friend and other ppl that never met in person, moreover another friends that saw in another gigs long time ago. I expect a magical night in a magical place.   :wub:

• Like 1

I'm so happy and the people here looks so nice. Mika deserves good people around him because that is the idea that I have about him and it does not matter if he is not so perfect. Who is it?.

The really truth is that a wonderful musicien come to us very soon.

• Like 1