Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 3m

We are in the car and he is still holding the driver's collection sign pic.twitter.com/DcpIq8zUJW

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 4m

Just arrived with my bassist Max at Malpensa. Yes that's him pic.twitter.com/b1xbjsfs9Z

:doh: I am getting my Italian cities muddled up (but Malpensa is a Milan airport, isn't it? :blink:)

yes, one of them. Malpensa is actually the most international one, and it's a bit far from Milan centre, north-westbound.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 3m

We are in the car and he is still holding the driver's collection sign pic.twitter.com/DcpIq8zUJW

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 4m

Just arrived with my bassist Max at Malpensa. Yes that's him pic.twitter.com/b1xbjsfs9Z

Max!!

This confirms that music is really being played :aah:

Max!!

I'm sooo curious about that.

Why Turin anyway. :dunno:

I suppose it was just an excuse to stop by Roberta's for some lasagne. :mf_rosetinted:

It feels weird to me to think he's there. Turin is THE town for me cause it's where we people from my region go when we need something like Ikea, university, big malls and so on, so I feel more connected to it than to Milan or whatever.

I'm sooo curious about that.

Why Turin anyway. :dunno:

I suppose it was just an excuse to stop by Roberta's for some lasagne. :mf_rosetinted:

It feels weird to me to think he's there. Turin is THE town for me cause it's where we people from my region go when we need something like Ikea, university, big malls and so on, so I feel more connected to it than to Milan or whatever.

Sounds like me with Bath and Bristol :naughty:

Max!!

yes, that gives me hope too... when i read recording studio, i wasn't so sure it'd be for the album, could as well have been another italian commercial, maybe for radio. :mf_rosetinted:

Are these just random fans, or are the part of Team Mika? The one on the right looks familiar. And they both look small :naughty:

They look like the chef and a waiter at a restaurant to me :naughty:

It seems that actually he was in Langhe (a region of the Piedmont), not exactly in Turin :teehee: Or at least, yesterday he was in a town called Costigliole d'Asti, near to Santo Stefano Belbo, the town in which he spent his last birthday :naughty:

Bl47KrTIEAAGN7h.jpg

Where did you find this pic?

Am the only one who saw this tweet?

@guiliomazzolini. 9:13am. Moncalieri, Turin

"Somebody's creating Music in the room next door!"

All the comments on Twitter are saying it's Mika. Are we safe in assuming this? The location is right. If so......:hi5::groupwave::yay:

Edited by ceebs

Am the only one who saw this tweet?

@guiliomazzolini. 9:13am. Moncalieri, Turin

"Somebody's creating Music in the room next door!"

All the comments on Twitter are saying it's Mika. Are we safe in assuming this? The location is right. If so......:hi5::groupwave::yay:

Yes, I saw it, and yes, I think you're safe in assuming he was implying that it's Mika. Although why he didn't just come right out and say so, I don't understand. :dunno:

Yesterday he was in a town called Costigliole d'Asti

I was half an hour far from there on monday. I use to hang out in the area now and then, me and some friends meet to stay together and work with dogs. No one cares but it feels funny to me. :aah:

Edited by Elwendin

Yes, I saw it, and yes, I think you're safe in assuming he was implying that it's Mika. Although why he didn't just come right out and say so, I don't understand. :dunno:

maybe it´s part of teasing.......... not to tell too much :teehee: