Mika in "La Canción de San Miguel", Barcelona (Spain) - 22.04.2013

LeiRe

• 2 weeks later...
That's great, which chanel?

Thanks Laura :huglove: I'm glad to see it again, I missed it

De nada, Alba! :thumb_yello: En La Sexta seguro, y creo que también en Telecinco.

It is great indeed, they could have chosen any ad for this... :biggrin2:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Today one year ago some spanish fans had the chance to spend an amazing time with Mika and hear for the first time a wonderful song called "Live Your Life".:wub2:

And after one year LYL is still playing in most of the radio stations in Spain. :wub2:

And one year later the vid has 3.008.794 views not bad for a country like Spain.

Today one year ago some spanish fans had the chance to spend an amazing time with Mika and hear for the first time a wonderful song called "Live Your Life".:wub2:

And after one year LYL is still playing in most of the radio stations in Spain. :wub2:

And one year later the vid has 3.008.794 views not bad for a country like Spain.

Happy Live Your Life anniversary :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I can't wait till they air it in France, they only play Celebrate , Underwater and Karen but they haven't started long ago and the most I heard of Live Your Life was a snipet in The Voice...so I'm waiting :teehee:

Cool! Thanks for the reminder :)

Happy Live Your Life anniversary :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I can't wait till they air it in France, they only play Celebrate , Underwater and Karen but they haven't started long ago and the most I heard of Live Your Life was a snipet in The Voice...so I'm waiting :teehee:

:huglove:

I also see from time to time Celebrate video on TV :wub2: I'm glad to hear LYL but you know what? I will be happy if I could listen Karen or Underwater on the radio, two of my favorite songs...* I need to move to France* :mf_rosetinted:

Thought about this last night... :wub2:

That was the best part for me. It was really special to hear it for the very first time, being there.

• 1 month later...

Mika Spain ‏@foromikaspain 51m

Hace justo un año hoy, salía a la venta el single #LiveYourLife de @mikasounds, #LaCanciónDeSanMiguel. ¿Recuerdas?

Mika Spain @ foromikaspain 51m

Just a year ago today, went on sale the single # LiveYourLife of @ mikasounds, # LaCanciónDeSanMiguel. Do you remember?

:wub2:

Mika Spain ‏@foromikaspain 51m

Hace justo un año hoy, salía a la venta el single #LiveYourLife de @mikasounds, #LaCanciónDeSanMiguel. ¿Recuerdas?

Gracias por recordarlo, Alba.

I'm a bit late, but... :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

3695974.jpg

• 1 month later...

More than one year later...

Mika Spain @foromikaspain · 2h

#LiveYourLife de @mikasounds sigue estando entre las canciones pop más descargadas en @iTunes @iTunesMusic #España:

Mika Spain @ foromikaspain · 2h

# LiveYourLife of @ mikasounds remains among the most downloaded pop songs @ iTunes @ iTunesMusic # Spain: